The Rumour Thread

Just now, Goatforce said:

It isn't for 40K, those are the symbols for Shysh and Ghyran on there, the winds/realms of death and life.

Sure, but the background looks orcish.
So maybe the death/life is for AoS, but the orc-background is for 40K?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Interestingly the symbols are for the Realm/Lore of Life and Death?

Could be Warclans, Flesh-Eater Courts and the rumoured Kurnothi stuff? But that seems a lot for one showing, especially with 40k being the headline act for the next few months. I'd like to be wrong though.

I have to admit I didn't think it might be referring to several things! I thought that monstrous face + Death and Life meant FEC (as don't think Ghouls are fully dead). But yeah it could be reffering to several announces.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sabush said:

Sure, but the background looks orcish.
So maybe the death/life is for AoS, but the orc-background is for 40K?

I don't think so, not sure that GW has ever done one of these picture hints that hasn't been for 1 game system.

My guess now is that the orky thing might be referring to the upcoming narrative supplement, unless we are just getting some random ork units I guess.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Shyish and Greenskins could also connect to the rumored Spider Incarnate.

The spider gods are mainly living in Nagash’s basement.

image0.jpg

But who knows though? I’m surprised more rumors haven’t been circling if it’s gonna contain that much stuff with the Destruction & Kurnothi love Whitefang mentioned being teased now when we still have a full plate of CoS, Narrative campaigns(maybe that’s where Destruction is for now?), FEC and Nightmare Quest on our hands amidst a 40k launch. 😵💫 

13 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Otherwise I want a ******-ton of Kdaai! bring back the destroyer, the fire born, and maybe a "named character" version of one of the two so that we can have a Kdaai only army.....

Yes to this. For Chuardin just go full evil Megazords with a named leader daemon-engine leading a pack of other ones to go rampaging through the enemy like mechanized Sons of Behemat.

8 hours ago, RileyArlic said:

I'd be thrilled to get some novels about the Seraphon. The battletome apparently makes them seem a lot more relatable, especially the skinks, while keeping the slann ever-mysterious and the saurus rather single-minded and the kroxigor as himbos.

The stories are what get people inspired and invested in a faction, so the more that's out there the better. 

It does feel like they’re setting them up to have way more interactions with the races rather than being just dino-phantasms that pop down in starlight to wipe out a chaos cult plot and then vanish without a trace.

> “Where magical nexus points were settled by other races of Order, the Slann would send down forces of Seraphon to help bolster the defenders in an uneasy alliance. In the Age of the Beast they have a vested interest in the Dawnbringer Crusades succeeding, since many of these are settling on nexus points. The humans are often wary of the Saurus helping them guard their township, but will accept the assistance. When it comes down to it though, the Saurus will do what needs to be done to guard the nexus points, not the citizens of the newly formed city. Speaking of cities, many of the larger Cities of Sigmar also host Seraphon ziggurats inside of their walls, as a sort of embassy, headed up by a Skink Starpriest.”

There’s a lot to unpack with Coalesced Saurus forming their own brutal societies and noted as far more superstitious than their Starborne counterparts, the red-crested skinks secretly hunting chaos worshippers in the free cities, Slann & Draconith councils discussing what to do about the rampaging incarnates.

Plus plenty of space-faring shenanigans they’re getting up to. Ever wondered what’s on the other side of a Realm since most are flat planes? Well one temple-ship bypassed an area infected with Belakor’s cursed skies by doing just that and landing upside-down UNDERNEATH  the Realm-disc.

That alone would be worth at least an novella to see what’s on the other side!

• Like 2

It's definitely an Orruk skull. It's almost certainly the new narrative book for AoS. Whitefang hinted that there was new stuff for destruction on the way. Could it be coming sooner than we thought? Some new minis to come alongside the new incarnate?

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 2

15 minutes ago, Chikout said:

It's definitely an Orruk skull. It's almost certainly the new narrative book for AoS. Whitefang hinted that there was new stuff for destruction on the way. Could it be coming sooner than we thought? Some new minis to come alongside the new incarnate?

Maybe Kruleboyz will actually get Luminethed. Maybe that's just what we should expect now when a faction comes out and people say "this feels like about half an army".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Captaniser said:

Billede

Looks brutal and quite cunning this teaser

WAAAAAAAAAAGH!! LETS GOOOOO!!

I am so hyped for this event!! IRONJAWZ WAVE 2 GW DO IT!! 

Let Gordrakk krump Kragnos for a bit and take over Da Waaagh!! Seeking allies he makes a pact with the Meatfist Mawtribes and Globb Glittermaw stumbles out as a mini.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

could also be referencing the Necroquake and Lifequake events too?? it does look like the red is coming from Death/Shyish and spreading outwards to Life/Ghyran. and if THAT represents the Necroquake well... the green energy face is def an orruk. more OWC reinforcements this year?! this is exciting!!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Sabush said:

Is it OK to get hyped for more Kruleboyz simply based off of this Facebook-comment? :D
image.png.74e7fe85d73089112e06fcbedcfaa62c.png

I know Valrak has said Cities will get an Army Set, but damn a Kruleboyz vs Cities box to launch the army would be really cool, both thematically (Kruleboyz raid on new settlement), and model wise!

• LOVE IT! 6

4 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I know Valrak has said Cities will get an Army Set, but damn a Kruleboyz vs Cities box to launch the army would be really cool, both thematically (Kruleboyz raid on new settlement), and model wise!

God I hope so, sounds amazing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captaniser said:

Billede

Definitely warclans. Thats an orruk face (just look at the teeth on the bottom that are slightly hidden) and the symbols for Ghyran and Shyish. IIRC whitefang made a cryptic comment that might have referenced warclans too.

I hope its a new warclans book, but I'll take new models too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Captaniser said:

Billede

The AoS FB page literally has this as the caption "would you rather we showed off something kunnin' or something brutal? "

If that doesn't hint to sum good ol' fashuned WAAAAAGH !, I don't know what is.

Btw, this AoS reveal is going to be wild. We were all expecting Cities, FEC, Season of War... then suddenly GW drops this and throws a massive wrench in our calculations.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

The AoS FB page literally has this as the caption "would you rather we showed off something kunnin' or something brutal? "

If that doesn't hint to sum good ol' fashuned WAAAAAGH !, I don't know what is.

Btw, this AoS reveal is going to be wild. We were all expecting Cities, FEC, Season of War... then suddenly GW drops this and throws a massive wrench in our calculations.

All that changed for me is that now I'm expecting Cities, Orruks, and Season of War (potentially with the Orruks?) 😛