The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Drazhoath the Ashen article for Total War. Has plenty of concept art/3D models but I won't spam it all here. 

chd_infernal_castellan_concept.jpg

chd_infernal_guard_01.jpg

Ulrika_a.jpg

Really hope they release some Kislev models. Might have to proxy them into CoS or something but i dont care.

Edit: If Destruction gets a second wave i would rather see new units than just updated old ones. I would start with any of the subfactions that didnt get much love since AoS began like Spiderfang, Mawtribes, Bonesplitterz and maybe even Ironjawz could use a new toy just to spice things up a bit.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • LOVE IT! 1

8 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Really hope they release some Kislev models. Might have to proxy them into CoS or something but i dont care.

All the humans kits GW will release for TOW will also be CoS kits by the way of proxies or conversions. A bit like how every 40k kit is an Ork kit if you want it to.

Until next time for more interesting hobby facts ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

NEW OGORS!!!!!!!

COULD WE FINALLY BE GETTING THE LONG HOPIUMED OGOR MANEATER WARCRY WARBAND!?

BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA I HOPE SO @KingBrodd!!! THESE PAST FEW WEEKS HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND I HOPE IT CONTINUES!!!!

55 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I can't believe we will actually see some new Cities models on thursday. I am so incredibly excited about this preview!

This Preview is gonna be absolutely amazing!!! LETS GO EVERYBODY!!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

15 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Drazhoath the Ashen article for Total War. Has plenty of concept art/3D models but I won't spam it all here. 

Ulrika_a.jpg

MAY MYSTERIOUS ARABY FORGIVE ME BUT ULRIKA MAKES ME WANT TO START A VAMPIRE-KISLEV ARMY!!!! Meanwhile, Drazoath looks amazing and I sincerely hope he makes a return in either TOW or AOS alongside Shaartor the Executioner and the rest of the Legion of Azgorh.

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

9lAAvjEgtiwv9Gtl.jpg

Something Destruction? Reminds me of the Ogre maces. 

OSjxazSqvgAXh14E.jpg

Hmmm... It screams ogor very loudly, but wouldn't that be a trap (GW has already done that in the past with rumor engines) ?  Could it be kruleboy instead ? 

Sorry for this question @KingBrodd, I would be very happy for you too if it was indeed ogors. ;) 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Ulrika_a.jpg

Huh, the concept art for the K’daai Destroyer in the dev blog is pretty different to (what I thought was) the K’Daai Destroyer in the original trailer. This one’s roughly anthropomorphic/genie-shaped whereas that was like the never-released bull-shaped meta monster.

I haven’t been following the videos and such in detail though, maybe this is accounted for somewhere.

Edited by sandlemad

27 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

Huh, the concept art for the K’daai Destroyer in the dev blog is pretty different to (what I thought was) the K’Daai Destroyer in the original trailer. This one’s roughly anthropomorphic/genie-shaped whereas that was like the never-release bull-shaped meta monster.

That’s because they only showed off the K’daai fireborn, and not the destroyer itself. The K’daai Destroyer still looks like the unholy love child of a Minotaur, A Decepticon and a Steam Engine if you Google the unit roster art online.

B6ED9860-65D9-4323-BF0D-905E8E316177.webp

Edited by Twisted Firaun
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

That’s because they only showed off the K’daai fireborn, and not the destroyer itself. The K’daai Destroyer still looks like the unholy love child of a Minotaur, A Decepticon and a Steam Engine if you Google the unit roster art online.

B6ED9860-65D9-4323-BF0D-905E8E316177.webp 88.87 kB · 4 downloads

Ah gotcha, I was misled by the second set of fireborn concept art being so close to the text about the destroyer. Cheers!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.jpeg.47cdbffd15efd7cbac04503ba96d92d2.jpeg

Cities?

Looking up shield bosses(that metal center is called a boss) designs show 90% results of round shields as what they were mainly used on.

That brings to mind soldiers from the Living City art, War of the Sky Portals and Belakor’s Legionnaires.

image.jpeg.38d56872760db4fe6ba0e67d49e0ad56.jpeg
image0.jpg
unknown.png

Interested to see where the Freeguild design goes.

Also hope for Ogors. 🤞 A cross-compatibility kit would be great with the Cities reboot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Draznak said:

Hmmm... It screams ogor very loudly, but wouldn't that be a trap (GW has already done that in the past with rumor engines) ?  Could it be kruleboy instead ? 

Sorry for this question @KingBrodd, I would be very happy for you too if it was indeed ogors. ;) 

If GW pull a fast one and give Kruelboyz, even though I love them as well, Ogor weapons and fool me...Ill have to organise a WAAAGH directed towards Nottingham!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

If GW pull a fast one and give Kruelboyz, even though I love them as well, Ogor weapons and fool me...Ill have to organise a WAAAGH directed towards Nottingham!!

I would have to stop you @KingBrodd. Forgive your royal swoleness, but GW has not yet returned LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! to it's former glory, so I cannot allow the destruction of a WAAGGGHHH!!! anywhere near Nottingham. That said, if it turns out we won't get anything until 2025, despite the kits being complete, I will assist you in the launching of a siege.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

A little bird flew by my window and showed me a vision: Nightmare Quest will be Stormcast vs Flesh Eater Courts

aaaand @KingBrodd beat me to it LOL

And here I was about to cave in and buy the the new set before it went out to get those vampurai to go with my Lauka Vai model for my fledging Soulblights.

Welp, looks like I’m waiting for Nightmare Quest for those Stormcasts and to jump into the FEC boom. ❤️ (very neat armor, some looks like Vigilors but there’s some with little chest shields like they’re dismounted Extremis Chamber)

I’ll buy the Trueblades later when they’re seperate.

43 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

oh hey this jogged my brain enough to see these obvious lightning bolts coming out of the boss! 100% Cities getting a reveal 😍

image.png.4a6313996bd171b356a4157fed84d5a1.png

Indeed. If they are close to Sky Portal’s design I hope we get the commander’s baroque helm with a little dragon piece on top. Very unique and goes with the gargoyle stuff we’ve seen.

IMG_0965.png

Edited by Baron Klatz