The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Warcry 2nd edition (Heart of Ghur is from August 2022) will enter its third (and last) year this summer. 

Every supplements is leading closer to the ruins of the Seraphon Space ship - the inside of which is (partially) described in the main rulebook and elsewhere. 

We have yet to see a ruleset to adapt "Catacombs" style game to 2nd edition (like that Kill Team Space Hulk).

IMO, ergo the last year of 2nd Warcry will be Dungeon style inside the Seraphon ship. 

There is enough AOS factions without a Warcry Warband* to last another year of dual releases. 

Only in third edition (summer 2025 - Warcry won't be discontinued) will we move to another setting than Gnarlwood/Talaxis.

* Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron (Gholemkind ?!), Slaanesh, Skaven (Eshin or Pestilens ?!), Gloomspite, (Ironjoawz), (Sons of behemat). We could get a SCE Ruination team too, and or another CoS Team. 

Yeah, all those Mordheim rumours would be for Summer 2025.

22 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Warcry 2nd edition (Heart of Ghur is from August 2022) will enter its third (and last) year this summer. 

Every supplements is leading closer to the ruins of the Seraphon Space ship - the inside of which is (partially) described in the main rulebook and elsewhere. 

We have yet to see a ruleset to adapt "Catacombs" style game to 2nd edition (like that Kill Team Space Hulk).

IMO, ergo the last year of 2nd Warcry will be Dungeon style inside the Seraphon ship. 

There is enough AOS factions without a Warcry Warband* to last another year of dual releases. 

Only in third edition (summer 2025 - Warcry won't be discontinued) will we move to another setting than Gnarlwood/Talaxis.

* Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron (Gholemkind ?!), Slaanesh, Skaven (Eshin or Pestilens ?!), Gloomspite, (Ironjoawz), (Sons of behemat). We could get a SCE Ruination team too, and or another CoS Team. 

Scenery as same style than kill team, in a lizard space ship Would be TOP.

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Those rumors are reffering to rules, not to setting, right ?

I always thought about it as the setting. Would be weird to change the rules midway edition.

Edited by Ejecutor

6 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

Weird that the Gondor scenery box isn’t in the price list. Presumably that means it’s a gw website exclusive then 

Yeah. Online only if they are not on the list.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Grimrock said:

The main thing I'm getting impatient about is whether or not Abraxia will come out solo or in a FOMO box. I'm leaning towards the latter but I'm not sure what might be in it. Given the theming I might guess her and 6 varanguard, but that would put the price pretty high without a super steep discount. Maybe her and 10 knights? 

I would love a FOMO box, even if it's just her and 3 Varanguard. Would fit the bill given the Cryptborn FOMO box was him and 2 dragon's 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Or another Seraphon Warband. Saurus Guard has not been updated and would be perfect for a Temple ship.

• Like 2

Would love Temple Guard to get an alt build with some shooting options to emphasise the sci fi bit of Seraphon. Give them the equivalent of the Custodes spears rather than normal ones and a shooting attack as well. Or maybe give them a proper souped up breacher magic shield. They don’t need to stick to just saurus with bones on their head anymore 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Garrac said:

hey, guys, look, it's 4chan saying leaks all over again, aren't you excited????

image.png.fa51970db082eb39a86b823b8b2fb32a.png

"We don't want people to use the same model for multiple systems"

Also: "We want people to use the resin Daemon Primarch for multiple systems"

So yeah typical "I'm contradicting myself within my own fake rumour"

Edited by Gaz Taylor
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

Another Steelhelm? Did they really not have anything else to choose from?

Wonder if it will at least be a different one as I think the last one was its own little sprue instead of being from the box

I think it just matches the theme of the in store event

6 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Another Steelhelm? Did they really not have anything else to choose from?

Wonder if it will at least be a different one as I think the last one was its own little sprue instead of being from the box

But even if it has its own sprue it was one from the box, isn't it? I mean, it had no differences.

39 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

"We don't want people to use the same model for multiple systems"

Also: "We want people to use the resin Daemon Primarch for multiple systems"

So yeah typical "I'm contradicting myself within my own fake rumour"

Also love that GW have sold out of nearly everything Old World related but can gauge that it's underperforming.

7 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

Warcry: Catacombs: "Am I a joke to you?" 

image.png.041838acda3aa5be25f3f3f31eefa2f1.png

I like this approach more than the full walls in KT, the modular walls don't fit together well, or at least my box didn't. Also less scenery to paint without compromising gameplay 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

In my personal opinion i don't think we going to get the Lord Vigilator tomorrow. That model seem to be the big centerpiece of the box like Yndrasta, The Winged Tyranid Prime ect. they probably wait for the entire box reveal

I predict it going to be the Prosecutors/Knight Azyros or a hero model like a new herald

10 new units in the Age of Sigmar 4th edition trailer

We'll just have to wait till tomorrow to see if I eat Crow

......Literally

Honestly would love this. I am really eager at the prospect of a new Azyros/ Zephyros model to go alongside Prosecutors. 

12 minutes ago, Luperci said:

I like this approach more than the full walls in KT, the modular walls don't fit together well, or at least my box didn't. Also less scenery to paint without compromising gameplay 

He. I am the other way around. The walls are what make it shine!

44 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

But even if it has its own sprue it was one from the box, isn't it? I mean, it had no differences.

Yes, what I meant was that if it was its own sprue its likely to be that exact sprue again. If it was one from the box you could could at least get a different model this time

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1