Blackout Top Nagash List, Nagash Thoughts

ianob

I finished as the highest placed Nagash player at Blackout (there was one other Nagash with a 4-1 record I believe), and top Death player behind the winner.

A few people have asked, so you can find my list here:

https://justplaygames.uk/blogs/news/team-justplay-blackout-2018-lists

Some further thoughts on Nagash...

People hate playing against Nagash. It seems to be an NPE for a lot of people. Having your spells countered, your units debuffed. and your big models taken off isn't fun apparently. I believe that this is mostly because people feel unable to win though, rather than trying to figure out the puzzle.

Nagash is certainly capable of winning events but I think the meta is getting increasingly hostile to him; also I think that some missions are incredibly difficult for a Nagash list to win due to the lack of board presence. In all of my v2 games and especially the last two at Blackout, I felt like I really had to play incredibly well to manage the wins. I think Nagash is probably a 4-1 list, tier 1.5, although that will be a controversial point of view. Realm spells might keep him T1, but I think I'd be loath to bring him to high level events that aren't using realms if I have an option on another army.

Time is a real issue for Nagash. A lot of scenarios (battleplan+realm+opponent) force you to castle, cede objectives, and grind your opponent out whilst playing from behind. This is fine as it is a valid strategy but it can cut VERY fine getting enough time for you to get back into the game. I play reasonably fast and two of my games went to time with me tabling or near-tabling the opponent on T3 whilst only being a couple of VP ahead (would have been 10+ vp ahead at 5 turns). If you play this army you need to learn to gain seconds and minutes everywhere you can, and make sure your opponent isnt slow. If the community moves forward with better defined end-of-game procedures, that will help too.

We had a problem with tiebreaker points in v1, and we still have it now (to a lesser extent). Our army doesn't naturally kill as much as the big alpha armies out there. We can of course take decent points, but we are much less likely to do so, particularly when time is an issue. At Blackout I took 2200~ points from each game other than my loss (450) and still finished in the middle of the 19~ people with 4-1 records. Luckily I think that the community is moving away from KP as a tiebreaker which is great, but if you are going to a KP tiebreaker tournament and really fancy your chances of a 5-0, prepare to be disappointed on KP.

I think there's a good chance that Nagash will be nerfed because of the sheer amount of complaining I've heard, and the potential for NPEs mentioned above. He's on a knife-edge right now, so if he is nerfed, I don't think he'll be viable anymore; it's probably wise to bear this in mind if you're considering investing into a Nagash list.

Further discussion of my matchups, the list, and Blackout in general (it was awesome, if you get the opportunity to go next year, do so!) can be heard on our podcast here:

http://podcast.justplaygames.uk/realm-rules-and-blackouts-top-nagash-and-top-nurgle

Any questions please feel free to ask!

20 minutes ago, LLV said:

Great write up. As a budding Death general myself I would be interested to know where you see the Legions of Nagash builds moving to?

If Nagash is nerfed? I’m honestly not sure where we’d go next to stay competitive. Our book was an anachronism in v1, full of units that can’t compete with the power creep of current units (or the “accidentally undercosted” older units). Battleplans and the meta are unkind to slow armies. Alpha strike prevalence means it’s hard for us to use Invocation consistently, and Endless Legions is a hole you often can’t get out of even when you get the units back. 

There’s probably potential in running something like Necros+Lots of ghosts (ghosts being more modern units capable of competing where most of our book can’t) but I’m not sure you wouldn’t just be better off running Nighthaunt at that point.

Outside of ghosts I’m pretty confident you could maintain a *good* winrate with Legion of Blood or Legion of Night, possibly also legion of Sacrament, but they’re tier 2 lists.

Im torn right now between spending my testing time finding a new LoN build or just being ready to move to another army to be honest. Assuming Nagash does get changed, of course!

Yeah I was thinking of taking the solid choices we have  - skeletons, dogs, necromancers and maybe Arkhan - then filling the rest with ghosts. Looking at your Nagash List I think if Nagash was replaced with Arkhan (and endless spells reworked) could get another unit of 30 Grimghasts and maybe a utility hero like Knight of Shrouds on steed or the ghost caster for some healing. The question is will the added board control and punch with the extra reapers be better than Nagash.

Thanks for the insight!
Nagash will always be a tough nut to crack due to how he is designed. I honestly don‘t think there is a good solution for him - at least not tournamentwise. On the one hand, who, if not he shall be extremely powerful? On the other hand, his playstyle is kinda oppressive. 
Oppressive in that he - although no slouch in melee - does his stuff from the distance. He does _not_ engage in what many players, especially the less methodical ones, deem as being fair (like 2 fat brawlers hacking away at each other). 

Then again, he and his LoN are pretty unique (among the top tier armies) in their approach to battle given that they in deed can survive and bounce back from an alpha strike. Therefore they are almost essential to the game, that is in dire need of some anvils on which hammers can actually break.

I‘d be interested to see how LoN would fare with Realms of Battle in place & have the feeling that something with Arkhan and more stuff on the board might turn out to be a contender. I don‘t see LoN played without named characters however, so the options are somewhat limited.

Before the spellportal nerf I had an Arkhan build with 4 necros that was pretty good, but I don’t think it’s there anymore.

I’ve always said that the biggest thing about Nagash being Nagash is his command ability; armywide battleshock immunity is just such perfect synergy with summoning. That alone makes Arkhan a hard sell; even if you can argue ourself into Arkhan+480 points being better than everything else that Nagash does, the fact that you’ll not be immune to battleshock majorly affects the way that the whole army plays. Suddenly your invocations are less reliable, your units go from unshiftable to brittle, etc. 

If I was to run Arkhan I think I’d want even more CP to use IP, but then the army is getting smaller and smaller because we don’t have any viable battalions to gain cp and artefacts from. It’s another facet of our book that stands out as particularly bad.

This depends on your definition of viable, though. My definition of viable is something that I can reliably 4-1 a major event with, and I don’t think that is Arkhan. If your aim is to 3-0 local or one day events though, he’s more than capable of that.

Thank you for your insight, I'm really considering not buying Nagash just because I'm pretty sure he will get nerfed and many people around me have already told me they won't play me if I bring him on the table, so I was looking at Arkhan as a possible replacement, albeit a flawed one since he doesn't do nearly as much as Nagash. I don't really go to Major Events for now, but the competitive side of me would like to go to one someday; I may have to look at other armies then and leave Death at home.

What’s NPE?

im running a similar list with the skellies and grimghast units.   I agree that we tend to play from behind. I also feel the rage about nagash from other players especially if you hand of dust something. Tbh for 800 points I feel he’s about right. There’s no way you would invest almost half your army into one model unless he was the main threat.  

1 minute ago, smucreo said:

Thank you for your insight, I'm really considering not buying Nagash just because I'm pretty sure he will get nerfed and many people around me have already told me they won't play me if I bring him on the table, so I was looking at Arkhan as a possible replacement, albeit a flawed one since he doesn't do nearly as much as Nagash. I don't really go to Major Events for now, but the competitive side of me would like to go to one someday; I may have to look at other armies then and leave Death at home.

I wouldn’t let it put you off, there is zero evidence that Nagash is going to be nerfed other than a feeling that there is a lot of negativity around him. And it is an amazingly fun and powerful list to play, plus it’s great to finally have a Tier 1 (more or less) Death List. I don’t want to come across like a downer here (I guess that’s just the bit in the OP that people have asked the most questions about!)

If you’re not made if money, or not made of time to assemble and paint the army, or it’s gojng to take ou a few months to get it ready, or any of those other factors though I think it’s worth being a bit cautious!

I'll consider it then! You definitely didn't come as that much of a downer, I just wanted to clarify some of my own fears surrounding Nagash :P 

To change topics and tone: Were that many endless spells useful? I'm still testing them, since I haven't had much time to play these days, but only one at a time, so I'm not sure how super useful they are when they come down in later turns, specially spells like the Shackles.

EDIT: I guess them being so cheap makes them easy to justify to round up to 1900 points. 

Just now, smucreo said:

I'll consider it then! You definitely didn't come as that much of a downer, I just wanted to clarify some of my own fears surrounding Nagash :P 

To change topics and tone: Were that many endless spells useful? I'm still testing them, since I haven't had much time to play these days, but only one at a time, so I'm not sure how super useful they are when they come down in later turns, specially spells like the Shackles.

Shackles is always amazing. There is always a use for the movements reduction, or sticking it in the middle of a bunch of models to fish for mortals, or to create a physical wall or surround non-flying models so that they can’t move. 

Spellportal is necessary to capitalise on HoD or to reach out with an important debuff or snipe with a nuke (as an aside I did miss Orb this tournament even though I hate myself every time I cast it)

Aethervoid Pendulum was ****** as usual. Now and again it is great but it isn’t worth 40 points, it’s just too hard to capitalise on when your only mobile caster is usually casting something else. It’s a spell with great potential, just not in this list. But I had 40 points spare and it was the best of what I had available. I’d have run Geminids if I had them painted. I honestly did consider running nothing and guaranteeing myself the triumph instead, too. I wish we could buy artefacts.

Did you face any Gavriel lists?  In some previous posts you had been pretty sanguine about the strength of Gav, just wondering if you saw anything to change your tune, especially in light of the poor overall placements of Stormcast armies at Blackout.

First of all, congratulations on your rather impressive showing. Next time try like 1% harder though so you finish in the top ten and we can brag a little more and our vicarious celebrations of success are that much sweeter. Kidding, you made every Death player proud, Ian. Thanks for always representing the Death Grand Alliance well and lending us your insights.

I was actually just about to post a thread called something along the lines of "Nagash vs Nighthaunt," or ya know something that doesn't sound lame and is super engaging. It would've been an exploration of feelings of Nagash's fleeting place in the meta and Nighthaunt's emergence as an army to beat. Then I saw your thread. Like you, I'm always testing and theorycrafting. My sample sizes come from a smaller cross-section of players but that's just due to my geography. I travel to as big of events as I can as often as possible with Adepticon being my nirvana each year. The tournament I just returned from this last weekend was much, much smaller than BLACKOUT but I walked away from it with a third place trophy and conclusions strikingly similar to yours.

I LOVE the playstyle of Nagash. He's like a Diablo II Necromancer. He's like the Bid Bad Evil Guy Lich from the end of a D&D campaign. More specifically, he's like a classical battlefield general hovering above the chaos of confrontation on a mountain gesturing to his minions and making calculated sacrifices to win the day. I even love the way GW implemented gravesites to become a little bit of their own tactical mini-game. You sort of pick where you think the battles will be or maybe you go for the bluff and make your opponent think that's where you want the battles to be. Like I said. Love it. And all of that stuff is still there but there has been a bit of a creep. I'd posit as a whole that *defensive armies have been hurt (even if slightly) by the meta shift and new objectives. Love it as I do, that sort of playstyle doesn't really have an option for pushing the turbo button and winning quickly if they need to.

All that said, my experience was anything but negative and I really want to stay away from a downer sort of post. Of a 100 person tournament (I'm rounding it off here) finishing in the top twenty is a healthy place to be. Heck, with your 12th place finish that's a single tiebreaker splitting a different way from top ten. Stepping back a bit you had 2 nighthaunt, 2 Grand Host, and 1 Legion of Sacrement in top 20. That's a pretty good showing for Death overall. 

Nighthaunt had a good showing up and down the entire 94 places. They weren't all clumped up in the top or bottom which is actually a good sign. The army is strong but new. We still need a more data. On paper (and in play now) Nighthaunt have every tool to win and, like I predicted the Sylvaneth resurgence and DOK menace on my friend's Podcast, I expect Nighthaunt to stick around that top ten. Going forward I still give them the edge over Grand Host - for reasons you exactly outlined.

As for Nagash being anti-fun or an NPE. That was NOT my experience at my most recent, post Portal Nerf, tournaments. I mean I still played the mirror match and it was still a dreadful Hand Off - I actually suggested to the opponent we just set up our Nagashes at the center, roll for priority, call a judge over, and break dance to see who wins our game. He didn't call my bluff which is good. I'm a horrible dancer. My other opponents all day were pretty awesome and fine apart from the sudddddddddenly realizing they were losing thing which happened every round I won. I'm not sure if you encountered the Stormageddon. The Apocacast. The Stormpocalypse?  Whatever we're calling it.

1 hour ago, Richelieu said:

Did you face any Stormpocalypse lists?  In some previous posts you had been pretty sanguine about the strength of Gav, just wondering if you saw anything to change your tune, especially in light of the poor overall placements of Stormcast armies at Blackout.

Basically I have Richelieu's same curiosity. I faced the new stormcast in Take and Hold in the last round. I knew I couldn't get a major so I played for the minor and turtled up. My opponent bounced off my skeletons with the "help" of some debuffs and double Deathless saves. I know you linked to your Podcast, which I intend to listen to, but I wouldn't mind a quick list of your rounds, battelplan and opponent as a rad reference point. 

Wow, wall of text, sorry. Again congratulations and thanks. I have some thoughts on Nagash but I'd like to stay optimistic because I simply don't like being negative about the meta man.

*exception: Nurgle is an exception. People don't realize how fast they can be.

I think it's worth noting that Nagash is unlikely to get nerfed in isolation. If he does get nerfed, it's likely to be in the context of another round of buffs and nerfs that will affect many elements of the metagame. If that were to happen, then where to move on to from there will likely be greatly illuminated by the other changes. 

Nice to hear some of your experiences from the weekend (will catch up on the podcast later on).  I played the other Nagash list on game 4 and though I knew I was unlikely to win didn't really find him so unbalanced that I would be calling for a nerf.  Now don't get me wrong, Nagash is super powerful - he dominates the magic phase with that +3 to cast & unbind but he is also double the points of my most expensive unit - in fact if you put it into perspective he's almost a 4x4 army on his own.

I do think though part the feeling of overpowered of it is going to be down to how you play him, what I've found with powerful units is that it's pretty easy to go overboard with a "Hulk Smash" attitude and unload everything every turn even when it's not necessary.  Part of this is due to the fact that kill points are used as a deciding factor for the win conditions (a throwback to WHFB days in my eyes) so there's a reason to table your opponent.

4 hours ago, Mephisto said:

I'm not sure if you encountered the Stormageddon. The Apocacast. The Stormpocalypse?  Whatever we're calling it.

What on earth is this in reference too and what is an NPE

Sounds like a great day out for Nagash well done Ian

11 hours ago, ianob said:

biggest thing about Nagash being Nagash is his command ability;

Not only army wide battleshock immunity...

but my poor self tried to cast mystic shield on myself only to find out, that rerolls don‘t really reroll themselves.

armywide mystic shield and armywide reroll 1s to hit... 

that‘s why they call him the supreme ruler of undead

as to him being overpowered: one good attack from Durthu next to a forest might just one-shot him and point wise you’ll have a second one to spare... don’t even get me started on a bunch of brutes or dirty snowball and a charge, which will hurt a lot, even if he wins leaving him crippled...

if you get caught up with strong melee guys/gals those 16hp 3+\6++ really don’t last long

7 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

What are according to you the actual top tiers army and their builds?

I dunno. I'm starting to feel like tiering things is relatively pointless now, especially in the realms. What I'd call tier 1 and tier 1.5 are both eminently capable of winning events and beating eachother, so saying that T1 is better than T1.5 because it has more good matchups when your sample size of games at a major event is still only 5 is probably futile.

7 hours ago, Richelieu said:

Did you face any Gavriel lists?  In some previous posts you had been pretty sanguine about the strength of Gav, just wondering if you saw anything to change your tune, especially in light of the poor overall placements of Stormcast armies at Blackout.

No. And as a team we were incredibly shocked. We mentioned this on the cast - NH probably only had a decent showing because theyre so easy to paint (without trying to be mean to anyone 75% of the NH armies there were basecoat-wash-drybrush or airbrush+wash). Sacrosanct chamber have cloth bits and stuff to paint now so maybe people didnt have them ready in time? Or maybe people are waiting for a good player to come along with a list to show them how to play (which would be weird because Cleansing Phalanx builds itself). I dunno man. Someone delayed the Stormcastpocalyse, we'll see at EGGS in a week or so :P

4 hours ago, swarmofseals said:

I think it's worth noting that Nagash is unlikely to get nerfed in isolation. If he does get nerfed, it's likely to be in the context of another round of buffs and nerfs that will affect many elements of the metagame. If that were to happen, then where to move on to from there will likely be greatly illuminated by the other changes. 

Hopefully. I'm just wary of the sheer amount of complaining and moaning. Like, Eels are the least interactive and most unfun army to play against I've maybe ever seen and no one is moaning about them, but Nagash? Whine whine whine. I was just super surprised how much of it I heard, I guess.

57 minutes ago, Critch said:

NPE = negative play experience. To use an analogy, it's been researched by MMOs over the last 20 years that people would rather be killed by a mage one shotting them for a million damage than stunlocked or otherwise losing control of their character for 10 seconds and surviving, which is why you see a lot of western MMOs moving away from this kind of ability. I think that's the same reason people dislike Nagash; the feeling of powerlessness. Good players dont care, of course, they just get on and deal with him or dont! And thankyou!

17 minutes ago, Honk said:

as to him being overpowered: one good attack from Durthu next to a forest might just one-shot him and point wise you’ll have a second one to spare... don’t even get me started on a bunch of brutes or dirty snowball and a charge, which will hurt a lot, even if he wins leaving him crippled...

if you get caught up with strong melee guys/gals those 16hp 3+\6++ really don’t last long

Yep! Making sure these things dont happen is key to play Nagash properly. Knowing when to commit him is one of the most important things about his game. If only I'd stop cocking up my positioning with him when I *do* want to commit him, I might do better at events, haha.

5 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Basically I have Richelieu's same curiosity. I faced the new stormcast in Take and Hold in the last round. I knew I couldn't get a major so I played for the minor and turtled up. My opponent bounced off my skeletons with the "help" of some debuffs and double Deathless saves. I know you linked to your Podcast, which I intend to listen to, but I wouldn't mind a quick list of your rounds, battelplan and opponent as a rad reference point. 

Wow, wall of text, sorry. Again congratulations and thanks. I have some thoughts on Nagash but I'd like to stay optimistic because I simply don't like being negative about the meta man.

*exception: Nurgle is an exception. People don't realize how fast they can be.

Thought I'd do this one in its own post. Stream of consciousness style so excuse me.

R1: Maxime (LGT 2nd place), Shifting Objectives, Aqshy, Nurgle w/ Pusgoyles

Made a wall of Skeletons and Grimghasts facing centre and side objectives, didn't care too much which got hit with the T1 charge. Pusgoyles charged the Skeletons with Inferno Blades on them, Balefire Lantern meant they only killed 20~. Inspiring Presenced them, Inferno Blades them, killed pusgoyles in half their dice pool. Grimghasts moved up to face down Blades'd Plaguebearers but didnt charge as I didnt want to die horribly. Moved Nagash up into dispel range of everything. Won the prio roll, Dusted Lord of Afflictions with Rust sword, GG got Inferno blades and killed Plaguebearers, Skeletons took middle obj and wiped out summoned plaguebearers holding it. Opponent conceded after his last unit of PBs snake eyes'd their charge, was pretty much over anyway.

R2: Matt, Places of Arcane Power, Ulgu, Tzeentch (skyfires, enlightened, 4 casters, some horrors and arcanites)

I had lower drops so set up aggressively. T1 teleported to mid board with Nagash to be able to dispel everything, dusted Lord of Change, debuffed Ulgu teleported 30 GG behind his lines and charged to tie up basically his whole debuffed army. He conceded at my successful charge roll (didnt know that Ulgu dudes could move after teleport)

R3: Pano, Scorched Earth, Chamon, Khorne Gore Pilgrims+some other batallion

He went first, moved up. My turn failed a rerollable 4 to charge with Grimghasts. His turn he dragged Nagash with Slaughterpriest (in by 1/4 inch, i mismeasured) then made an 11" charge with Mighty Lord of Khorne to reality axe Nagash. Not a huge deal, still though I had the game. Burnt one of his objectives for 3vp, still held all mine, 30 Grimghasts couldnt kill 10 Blood Warriors in 4 turns of combat (yep, really) and he made another 11" charge to get one of his mostly-dead units onto one of my back objectives and then 2 guys with gore axes beat 5 dogs in a fight. Was miserable. Despite all that was still only a loss by 1-3VP (a burned objective we didnt bother rolling because I did the maths). My mistake cost me but also insane dice, them's the breaks.

R4: Dan, Total Commitment, Ghyran, Standard Dreadwood

I'd never played this in practice somehow, which I realised when it came up. Objectives are SO far apart I realised I had basically no chance outside of Nagash teleporting around with Mirrorpool. Castled on one of my corners, but 10 dogs on the other. He castled opposite me, used Alarielle to take my dog objective (I'd hoped 1 could survive...but no). 3 obj to him vs my 1 T1 but this is how Nagash plays in these scenarios. My T1 Nagash teleported and dusted her (would have been able to charge on a 6 with a reroll if it failed so was fairly confident of killing her), spent all game taking that side of the board himself, whilst our two castles fought (and the Grimghasts won). Ended quite decisively but played from behind all game as usual.

R5 Sam, Shyish, Border War, Mixed Khorne w/ Gore Pilgrims (mortals and bloodletters)

Great army. Allied Gaunt Summoner, Pilgrims, and WoK Bloodthirster to give him access to realm spells and some magic control. He went first, castled onto one centre objective with most of his army and moved mega-buffed Bloodletters up to centre board but failed his charge. Grimghasts fought them, killed half and lost half, I camped my centre objective for 1 point a turn whilst he was gaining 5. Grims died, my Skeletons moved up and killed them + Bloodthirster (no Vanhels because I was keeping them spell immune with Shyish so they couldnt be gaunt summonered off the table) and I got onto an objective 7 points behind at end of round 2 (according to plan). Opponent's friend came over and commented on how he was in a strong position which I didnt correct. T3 resummoned my grims to other side of the board opposite his castle, they crashed his castle with vanhels, Nagash charged and killed 3 characters in the centre, skeletons wiped out other side of the board. He slipped one unit through with a retreat that I couldnt kill onto my back obj (poor, tired, end of the day mistake by me not blocking with necromancers) but tabled him turn after and game finished with a 10 point lead (20 if we'd had t5).

14 minutes ago, ianob said:

No. And as a team we were incredibly shocked. We mentioned this on the cast - NH probably only had a decent showing because theyre so easy to paint (without trying to be mean to anyone 75% of the NH armies there were basecoat-wash-drybrush or airbrush+wash). Sacrosanct chamber have cloth bits and stuff to paint now so maybe people didnt have them ready in time? Or maybe people are waiting for a good player to come along with a list to show them how to play (which would be weird because Cleansing Phalanx builds itself). I dunno man. Someone delayed the Stormcastpocalyse, we'll see at EGGS in a week or so :P

Think you're right on that, I'm hoping that a few people will be inspired by the 25% add a bit few details onto their NH models.  I was quite surprised by the number of models I saw that were basically one colour.

EGGS could be really interesting, with luck it should allow us to see more of the new army builds as Stormcast and Nighthaunt didn't have the full range of models available for Blackout.

4 hours ago, Critch said:

NPE is Negative Play Experience. Some people also refer to it as "anti-fun." In addition to what Ian said, the nature of our summoning can also be considered NPE. If you summon an entire brand new Bloodthirster, players may not be happy but it's not full NPE the way bringing back 40 skeletons might be because bringing back 40 skeletons has the perception of "erasing" progress whereas the new bloodthirster just "adds challenge." It's game design psychology and worthy of noting.

As I stated in my walll of text, I didn't encounter the negativity at my last few events (USA) but that doesn't mean I disagree. We really do have qualities of NPE as pointed out - "the stun lock" or in our case the Debuff Lock. People just didn't whine to me about it.

And my jokes about the "Stormpocalypse" is a reference to previous conversations regarding the new Alpha Strike Stormcast Eternals/Gavriel Builds. 

Edit: Apologies for the double answer. Just woke up and clicked the notifications before catching up on reading.

Thank you for your insight. I've got a 2K coming up, and was debating running a Nagash list but I've only really competed with Nurgle so I wasn't sure how it would handle.

Would it be possible to post your list here? For some reason the site you linked is blocked by silly work filters.

Just now, Euphanism said:

Thank you for your insight. I've got a 2K coming up, and was debating running a Nagash list but I've only really competed with Nurgle so I wasn't sure how it would handle.

Would it be possible to post your list here? For some reason the site you linked is blocked by silly work filters.

Sure!

Ian O'Brien - Legion of Nagash (4-1, 12th overall)

Realm: None

• Nagash (General) - Amethystine Pinions, Vile Transference, Fading Vigour
  • Necromancer - Balefire Lantern, Decrepify
  • Necromancer - Overwhelming Dread
  • 40 Skeletons - Spears
  • 30 Grimghast Reapers
  • 2x 5 Dire Wolves
  • Umbral Spellportal
  • Aethervoid Pendulum
  • Soulsnare Shackles

Army Total: 1900

Extra Command Points: 2