AoS 2 - Sylvaneth Discussion

Chris Tomlin

1 hour ago, Tizianolol said:

Oh you right! So the lady doesnt count?

She's not physically a Wyldwood/overgrown terrain feature, she just lets units that have abilities that trigger near them use her to trigger instead. The key is the wording;

"...you can pick 1 friendly Sylvaneth unit that is wholly within 9" of an overgrown terrain feature or friendly Awakened Wyldwood..." She counts for this because units near her are treated as being wholly within range of a Wyldwood/overgrown terrain. 

"...If successfully cast, pick 1 friendly Awakened Wyldwood within range of the caster." She doesn't count for this because she is not physically a Wyldwood model, she just lets friendly units near her count as being wholly within 6" of one.

As for the Vengeful Skullroot's bonus mortal wounds, she doesn't count for them because they trigger off of enemy units being near a Wyldwood, and her Verdian Crown only affects friendly units. 

Edited by Jaskier
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Jaskier said:

She's not physically a Wyldwood/overgrown terrain feature, she just lets units that have abilities that trigger near them use her to trigger instead. The key is the wording;

"...you can pick 1 friendly Sylvaneth unit that is wholly within 9" of an overgrown terrain feature or friendly Awakened Wyldwood..." She counts for this because units near her are treated as being wholly within range of a Wyldwood/overgrown terrain. 

"...If successfully cast, pick 1 friendly Awakened Wyldwood within range of the caster." She doesn't count for this because she is not physically a Wyldwood model, she just lets friendly units near her count as being wholly within 6" of one.

As for the Vengeful Skullroot's bonus mortal wounds, she doesn't count for them because they trigger off of enemy units being near a Wyldwood, and her Verdian Crown only affects friendly units. 

Yeah this is one real issue with the book. It's overly techy and a lot of things really require you to look into the wording. 

Would be nice if they QoLd the whole thing.

6 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

Thx a lot guys! Another question about seekers, if I got like a unit of 3 of them, can I return on 2+ a model in the same unit? It says friendly models wholly within them, it seems i can right?

Friendly unit just your units. 

If they couldn't target themselves the rule would say "other friendly units" or say " a non seeker unit"

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 8:29 PM, Tizianolol said:

The only sad thing is im not able to to a good allarielle list. I think the warscroll is stronger then before ( the fact we can bring her back is huge). The problem is its really hard put with her for exemple a warsong ravenant, because he is 305 now and our battleline ( in gnarloot) cost 100/120 pts and u need 3 of them. Im really looking for a competitive allarielle list !!:)

Missed this before but: how can we bring her back?

On 6/29/2022 at 3:29 PM, Tizianolol said:

The only sad thing is im not able to to a good allarielle list. I think the warscroll is stronger then before ( the fact we can bring her back is huge). The problem is its really hard put with her for exemple a warsong ravenant, because he is 305 now and our battleline ( in gnarloot) cost 100/120 pts and u need 3 of them. Im really looking for a competitive allarielle list !!:)

Not sure how competitive this would be, but would be the first list I would try to make Alarielle work. Basically you have the wych bomb + board control with the wych and the arch rev + 6 Kurnoths as another threat. Gnarlroot and Dwindling make Alarielle a much more reliable caster. You can fill the battalions with what you prefer (hunters + conquerors + extra enchantment or battle regiment for the one drop).

- Army Faction: Sylvaneth

- Subfaction: Gnarlroot

- Season of War: the Dwindling 

- Grand Strategy: Take What’s Theirs

- Triumph: Inspired

LEADERS

Branchwych (130)

- General

- Command Traits: Spellsinger

- Artefacts of Power: Arcane Tome

- Spells: Verdant Blessing, Verdurous Harmony

Alarielle the Everqueen (840)

- Spells: Verdant Blessing

Arch-Revenant (120)

BATTLELINE

Tree-Revenants (110)

Tree-Revenants (110)

Tree-Revenants (110)

OTHER

Kurnoth Hunters with Kurnoth Scythes (500)

ENDLESS SPELLS & INVOCATIONS

1 x Spiteswarm Hive (40)

1 x Chronomantic Cogs (40)

TOTAL POINTS: 2000/2000

1 hour ago, The World Tree said:

Read the rules on her warscroll!

God that was stupid. I actually looked at the warscroll before I posted but thought I knew what lifebloom was about when I saw the 2D6 healing. 

Also I probably didn't read well enough because I was thinking he was talking about the Seed of Rebirth (which can't be on Alarielle). Mea culpa for that too.

Edited by Aezeal

Anyway going for a 1250 points game Tuesday.

Allegiance: Sylvaneth
- Glade: Gnarlroot
- Mortal Realm: Ghyran
- Grand Strategy:
- Triumphs:

Leaders
Warsong Revenant (305)*
- General
- Command Trait: Spellsinger
- Artefact: The Vesperal Gem
- Lore of the Deepwood: Verdurous Harmony
Branchwych (130)*
- Lore of the Deepwood: Treesong
Arch-Revenant (120)*

Battleline
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)*
10 x Dryads (100)

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters with Kurnoth Greatswords (250)
3 x Revenant Seekers (235)

Core Battalions
*Warlord

Total: 1250 / 1500
Reinforced Units: 0 / 3
Allies: 0 / 300
Wounds: 68
Drops: 7

Was planning on The Dwindling.

Haven't picked a stratagy yet and haven't picked a 2nd batallion (which will probably be headhunters) since I'm not sure yet whether my opponent has the new GHB already. Also: the new strategies (both GHB and sylvaneth) seem damn hard to complete.

Looking at the magic stuff Vesperal gem + dwindling + gnarlroot (+ spell singer but thats different) seems overkill for this list but might even be much for 2K points. Since the Dwindling effect has a condition and isn't really stronger than the other 2 I'm even considering going Everdusk which doesn't seem better for a magic list in a vacuum but considering the stuff I already have to improve casting it might just give me more bang for my buck  (the Hunters would become Scythes then - just noticed the rend -3 NICE).

Also not sure about the enhancement. I'm thinking either spell enhancement, arcane tome (on wych or archrev) or crown of fell bowers on the Archrev. 

6 hours ago, Joseph Mackay said:

So with the new GHB, how viable is an all Treelord Oakenbrow or Battleline Kurnoth Hunters Heartwood army?

my favourite models in the range and I can finally build lists around them, but it seems like the new GHB is going to cause a lot of problems for those armies 

Not having played a game yet its hard to tell  (but wasn't going to try all treelord anyway) but in my mind the idea of the treelords wan't viable. They'd nataurally have problems with table control and objectives and while the warscrolls have improved the points have gone up, quite significantly for the standard TL imho (who lost a movement point I now see). Lash and Tangle and Oakenbrow might be stronger than I give it credit for though. Will be really interesting to hear about it from someone who tried.

But no reason not to look at it a bit more:

1. I'd say that you'd have to leverage teleporting with Walk the hidden Paths and Spirit Paths in combination with Spite swarm hive. (and Strike and fade)

2. There doesn't seem much need for Alarielle, warsong revenant or arch revenant since they don't really combo with TL.

3. Lady of Vines and the being in 6'' of a wildwood thing is nice and also she's a dual caster with a great warscroll spell that actually works well with single models that can easily be kept within 12''. Drycha just is a nice unit to have too being a jack of all trades and doing MW. Both are somewhat big tree models so they fit in the army theme too.

4. I think Oakenbrow could really really use the 'magnificent'  batallion ability for an extra artifact (ancient tome, Gladius, Crown of Fell bowers, vesperal gem all seem nice).. but sadly if you go battleline trees it's not possible to get it. Actually you can only get line breaker and lord of the clans.

So to list building:

I consider a Durthu warsinger as general a given personally.

A TLA seems needed too with the Spitswarm hive, and then 3 battleline TL. Which means 1550 point are gone. Leaves 450 points.

450 points in only 1 more model. Due to the lack of casters I'd say a the Lady of vines might be the best choice now. Also, unline a Durthu or a TLA it leaves just enough room to sneak in a unit of Tree revenants who might be nice to screen or take a lost objective.

So that would be something like this:

- Glade: Oakenbrow
- Mortal Realm: Ghyran
- Grand Strategy:
- Triumphs: Inspired

Leaders
The Lady of Vines (325)
- Lore of the Deepwood: Treesong
Spirit of Durthu (370)*
- General
- Command Trait: Warsinger
- Artefact: Greenwood Gladius
Treelord Ancient (360)
- Lore of the Deepwood: Regrowth

Battleline
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)
Treelord (260)*
Treelord (260)*
Treelord (260)*

Endless Spells & Invocations
Spiteswarm Hive (40)

Core Battalions
*Linebreaker

Total: 1985 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 0 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 90
Drops: 7

I'd say that Reaping, Dwindling and Everdusk would all be good seasons for this army.. I think I'd 

You could drop the gladius and go vesperal gem and maybe take throne of vines for some uber regeneration on the TLA and then do regrowth (which you need I think) on the Lady. Also ToV would be a possibility with Dwindling.. but even with a reroll 9+ is not that great.

the BL TL aren't counted toward behemoth limit here.. is that correct? Only batteline not batteline, behemoth?

And about the Heartwood Hunters: I think with a few support characters they'd certainly be decent. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joseph Mackay said:

So with the new GHB, how viable is an all Treelord Oakenbrow or Battleline Kurnoth Hunters Heartwood army?

my favourite models in the range and I can finally build lists around them, but it seems like the new GHB is going to cause a lot of problems for those armies 

I'm skeptical on a all treelord Oakenbrow list, but the Kurnoth spam Heartwood as some legs in this GHB. Only proving ground and 2 of the 8 battletactics ask you to have a GV unit (and one of those 2 tactics simple give you a extra point rather than require a GV unit). To be honest by the couple of games I played so far, you loose very little by not having GVs. Generally you have more incentives to bring very little GVs units than things that ask you to have a many of them. I think even in those spam lists, having at least 1 tree-rev unit is beneficial, as they are a good objective pressure tool and are pretty easy to defend to avoid giving easy battle tactics to your opponent.

3 hours ago, Aezeal said:

So to list building:

I consider a Durthu warsinger as general a given personally.

A TLA seems needed too with the Spitswarm hive, and then 3 battleline TL. Which means 1550 point are gone. Leaves 450 points.

450 points in only 1 more model. Due to the lack of casters I'd say a the Lady of vines might be the best choice now. Also, unline a Durthu or a TLA it leaves just enough room to sneak in a unit of Tree revenants who might be nice to screen or take a lost objective.

I agree with you that trying to leverage the multiple teleports would be the natural way to build around the TLs, but I not sure building around them is the correct path to take even with Oakenbrow. The glade give us 2 main benefits: lets you practically ignore the Treelords damage table and make the generic TL battleline.

Ignoring the damage table is REALLY good on Durthu, mostly because he actually do damage with his attacks and that is his primary function. It is much less interesting for the generic Treelord and the Ancient, because they do very little damage even on the top of the table. They do a mean of 5 damage to a 3+ save and around 9 damage to a 6+ save. Sure the damage is consistent thanks to the effect, but its impact is very low on both of them.

Lets look at using the treelords as battleline them. This is a little harder to measure as it is more of a flexibility tool, freeing you around 100~300 points you would be required to take (considering dryads here as they are our cheapest battleline). Lets ignore the obvious reason you would like this (loving treelords and wanting to run as much of them as you can) and look at what you actually gain by including treelords. Wounds, move and save wise they are pretty much equal to a MSU hunters unit, the unique difference here is the TL always counting as 5 models in objectives. I already said their damage is pretty low, so lets look at their abilities:

- Groundshaker is good, but mind that it is a monstrous action, which mean you can only use it with one of your treelords per turn. It is a good ability but it has diminishing value the more units with it you have, as some will not be able to use it.

- Spirit paths is pretty valuable as well, a free teleport make them pretty mobile and adds to our great field control.

- Lash and Tangle can be really good against big units if you position yourself correctly, but I has a downside of only working if you actually hit a unit with a melee weapon. This combos really well with Groundshaker, stomping enemies even in their turn (as without the strike last they could choose to activated the pinned unit first and pile in as normal as the treelord didn't do damage to it yet). With good positioning you could slowly destroy a unit while taking very little damage back.

To me all those abilities point to using them as a support unit, they give two valuable debuffs (strike last and no pile in), but by themselves they will not kill a unit (low damage). They also have a problem of having diminishing returns, as you can't use multiple stomps and Lash and Tangle can be hard to use when you need to hit with all of them before your opponent activate a unit.

So Treelords have some merits, now how about the Ancient? He has the same damage profile (statistically), loose the Lash ad Tangle ability and gains the free tree + becoming a hero and a wizard. I will not discuss the merit of becoming a hero and wizard as this is already to long. I will just say that while this isn't nothing, he is not much better than our other hero wizards when it come to casting/spells. Its is a nice perk and can be a nice upgrade for on of the treelords, but the main selling point of him is the free wood. It not having a range is REALLY strong, as it gives us even more board control where we need it. To make the most of it you need to have a plan tough, as the ancient is pretty expensive.

The TLDR is that 1 or 2 treelord is good on a list, 3 is a little too much. To me Oakenbrow most relevant effect is keeping Durthu a threat, which let you build around him with traits like Gnarled Warrior. Adding 1 or 2 treelords to fill the battleline, as they have good abilities has its uses but don't expect they from benefiting from the glade effect all that much. The Ancient main selling point is his free tree, so avoid him unless you have a good plan that need the rangeless tree.

59 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

I'm skeptical on a all treelord Oakenbrow list, but the Kurnoth spam Heartwood as some legs in this GHB. Only proving ground and 2 of the 8 battletactics ask you to have a GV unit (and one of those 2 tactics simple give you a extra point rather than require a GV unit). To be honest by the couple of games I played so far, you loose very little by not having GVs. Generally you have more incentives to bring very little GVs units than things that ask you to have a many of them. I think even in those spam lists, having at least 1 tree-rev unit is beneficial, as they are a good objective pressure tool and are pretty easy to defend to avoid giving easy battle tactics to your opponent.

I agree with you that trying to leverage the multiple teleports would be the natural way to build around the TLs, but I not sure building around them is the correct path to take even with Oakenbrow. The glade give us 2 main benefits: lets you practically ignore the Treelords damage table and make the generic TL battleline.

Ignoring the damage table is REALLY good on Durthu, mostly because he actually do damage with his attacks and that is his primary function. It is much less interesting for the generic Treelord and the Ancient, because they do very little damage even on the top of the table. They do a mean of 5 damage to a 3+ save and around 9 damage to a 6+ save. Sure the damage is consistent thanks to the effect, but its impact is very low on both of them.

Lets look at using the treelords as battleline them. This is a little harder to measure as it is more of a flexibility tool, freeing you around 100~300 points you would be required to take (considering dryads here as they are our cheapest battleline). Lets ignore the obvious reason you would like this (loving treelords and wanting to run as much of them as you can) and look at what you actually gain by including treelords. Wounds, move and save wise they are pretty much equal to a MSU hunters unit, the unique difference here is the TL always counting as 5 models in objectives. I already said their damage is pretty low, so lets look at their abilities:

- Groundshaker is good, but mind that it is a monstrous action, which mean you can only use it with one of your treelords per turn. It is a good ability but it has diminishing value the more units with it you have, as some will not be able to use it.

- Spirit paths is pretty valuable as well, a free teleport make them pretty mobile and adds to our great field control.

- Lash and Tangle can be really good against big units if you position yourself correctly, but I has a downside of only working if you actually hit a unit with a melee weapon. This combos really well with Groundshaker, stomping enemies even in their turn (as without the strike last they could choose to activated the pinned unit first and pile in as normal as the treelord didn't do damage to it yet). With good positioning you could slowly destroy a unit while taking very little damage back.

To me all those abilities point to using them as a support unit, they give two valuable debuffs (strike last and no pile in), but by themselves they will not kill a unit (low damage). They also have a problem of having diminishing returns, as you can't use multiple stomps and Lash and Tangle can be hard to use when you need to hit with all of them before your opponent activate a unit.

So Treelords have some merits, now how about the Ancient? He has the same damage profile (statistically), loose the Lash ad Tangle ability and gains the free tree + becoming a hero and a wizard. I will not discuss the merit of becoming a hero and wizard as this is already to long. I will just say that while this isn't nothing, he is not much better than our other hero wizards when it come to casting/spells. Its is a nice perk and can be a nice upgrade for on of the treelords, but the main selling point of him is the free wood. It not having a range is REALLY strong, as it gives us even more board control where we need it. To make the most of it you need to have a plan tough, as the ancient is pretty expensive.

The TLDR is that 1 or 2 treelord is good on a list, 3 is a little too much. To me Oakenbrow most relevant effect is keeping Durthu a threat, which let you build around him with traits like Gnarled Warrior. Adding 1 or 2 treelords to fill the battleline, as they have good abilities has its uses but don't expect they from benefiting from the glade effect all that much. The Ancient main selling point is his free tree, so avoid him unless you have a good plan that need the rangeless tree.

So while you say TL aren't bad I still have the impression you consider them subpar which leads me to think you you might be of the opinion the best Oakenbrow list should max out on Durthu's for hitting power? And ignore the regular TL's because while not really bad they just aren't good enough?

No TL but just minimal dryads or revenants? (I'd go Tree rev's unless you really need those last points).If you take 2 Durthu's, the Hive and 3x 5 T-revs you are on 1110 that means you can pick 2 out of 3 from 3th Durthu/TLA/Lady of vines but not all three. 

The magic department is a tough choice. TLA seems a natural fit for Oakenbrow. But a Lady of vines to secure the + 1 attack and get the ward?  A hard choice since the TLA with the oakenbrow bonus isn't bad and while starting with 3 places of power and 1 forest is nice the option to place one in enemy territory could be major. Alternatively you could go 2x<10 wound hero's to get the warlord battalion for an extra artifact. Warsong + wych, wych + wych? Or even the archrevenant...his command ability is a match with Durthu's than with TL/TLA and he is the cheapest option.

Or minimal magic for an extra Durthu but no extra artifact: 4 x Durthu, 3x5 Trev and wych + hive

Or ****** magic and say: 4 Durthu, 3x5 T rev and an archrevenant?

While 4 Durthu's is nice I think just a wych and the hive a are a bit to weak as support.

- Grand Strategy:
- Triumphs:

Leaders
Spirit of Durthu (370)
Spirit of Durthu (370)
Spirit of Durthu (370)
The Lady of Vines (325)
Branchwych (130)

Battleline
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)

Spiteswarm Hive (40)

Total: 1935 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 0 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 87
Drops: 8

You could also take the gladewyrm then.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Aezeal said:

So while you say TL aren't bad I still have the impression you consider them subpar which leads me to think you you might be of the opinion the best Oakenbrow list should max out on Durthu's for hitting power? And ignore the regular TL's because while not really bad they just aren't good enough?

Not exactly subpar, I think they are a good support unit but that don't work well when spammed. They are a tech unit, you take them for the stomp + stopping pile ins, but those effects loose effectiveness in multiples due to the constrains they have. I would consider taking at least one in Oakenbrow as a battleline and I can see two working if you are really good at positioning, but 3 is too much.

Yeah I think Durthu is the one that truly benefits from Oakenbrow effect, but I'm not sure taking 3 of them the correct way to go either. It sure looks like a funny list and I expect it to be more effective them the one with 3 TLs and the Ancient. Personally I would first try 2 Durthus + a TL and add a Kurnoth unit in place of the 3rd Durthu. It should give a better board coverage and Kurnoths gives a extra teleportation point while on Objectives.

8 minutes ago, Tizianolol said:

Guys I have a question about wildwood blocking line of sight . Even single scenary piece of wildwood can block line of sight? Or you need 3 pieces together? How the rule work? Thx a lot!

You need enough pieces so you have 3" or more part of the terrain between your model and your opponent model. If i remember correctly just 1 tree is not enough for this, but 2 trees is.

Hi guys! What do you think about a themed revenant list? I think somethings like this:

Warsong

Arhc revenant

Branchwich  

3 seekers

3 spitelancers

3 spitelancers

i have 1710 points…what unit can I take? I think 2x5 revenant and some endless, 5 gossamind  and endless or 3 kurnoth with sword…

7 hours ago, Alpidur said:

Hi guys! What do you think about a themed revenant list? I think somethings like this:

Warsong

Arhc revenant

Branchwich  

3 seekers

3 spitelancers

3 spitelancers

i have 1710 points…what unit can I take? I think 2x5 revenant and some endless, 5 gossamind  and endless or 3 kurnoth with sword…

Do you want a revenant exclusive list (no treelords/Kurnoths/dryads) or are you ok in including some of those units as long as the focus are the revenant models? I have some Dreadwood and Harvestboon that are most revenant models, but neither use them exclusively. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arzalyn said:

Do you want a revenant exclusive list (no treelords/Kurnoths/dryads) or are you ok in including some of those units as long as the focus are the revenant models? I have some Dreadwood and Harvestboon that are most revenant models, but neither use them exclusively. 

Yes, exactly! Most focused on revenant but not only revenant because I known that a list with only revenant is not competitive enough to run a game in a tournament for example . Wath about your list? 

Edited by Alpidur

6 hours ago, Alpidur said:

Yes, exactly! Most focused on revenant but not only revenant because I known that a list with only revenant is not competitive enough to run a game in a tournament for example . Wath about your list? 

I still need to test both but here what I got so far that uses lots of revenants:

- Dreadwood spites spam. The arch-rev is there to buff the spites with her command ability, could change the general to her if you prefer a more mobile warsinger rather than a bigger base bubble.

Spoiler
- Glade: Dreadwood
- Grand Strategy: Vengeance and Spite
- Triumphs: Inspired

Leaders
Drycha Hamadreth (335)***
- Lore of the Deepwood: Regrowth
Warsong Revenant (305)***
- General
- Command Trait: Warsinger
- Artefact: The Vesperal Gem
- Lore of the Deepwood: Treesong
Arch-Revenant (120)***
- Artefact: Crown of Fell Bowers

Battleline
15 x Spite-Revenants (315)**
- Reinforced x 2
15 x Spite-Revenants (315)**
- Reinforced x 2
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)**

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters with Kurnoth Greatswords (250)*
3 x Spiterider Lancers (210)*

Spiteswarm Hive (40)

Core Battalions
*Bounty Hunters
**Expert Conquerors
***Command Entourage - Magnificent

Additional Enhancements
Artefact

Total: 2000 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 4 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 123
Drops: 8

- Dreadwood a little more mortal-wounds focused. The battlemage spell is basically the spitehave charge bonus but much easier to cast.

Spoiler
- Glade: Dreadwood
- Grand Strategy: Vengeance and Spite

Leaders
Drycha Hamadreth (335)**
- Lore of the Deepwood: Regrowth
The Lady of Vines (325)
Battlemage (100)**
- Mortal Realm: Ghur
- Universal Spell Lore: Levitate
- Allies

Battleline
15 x Spite-Revenants (315)*
- Reinforced x 2
15 x Spite-Revenants (315)*
- Reinforced x 2
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)*

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters with Kurnoth Greatswords (250)**
5 x Gossamid Archers (220)**

Core Battalions
*Expert Conquerors
**Battle Regiment

Total: 1970 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 4 / 4
Allies: 100 / 400
Wounds: 120
Drops: 5

- Harvestboon alpha-strike lite. Basically use the pre-game move to set up a turn one charge and combine it with the warsong bomb. The Ancient tree allow easy strike and fade and treesong. Gave him the gem to try making him a anvil unit, which the list lacks a little.

Spoiler
- Glade: Harvestboon
- Grand Strategy: Take What's Theirs

Leaders
Warsong Revenant (305)**
- General
- Command Trait: Spellsinger
- Artefact: Arcane Tome (Universal Artefact)
- Lore of the Deepwood: Treesong
Treelord Ancient (360)**
- Artefact: The Vesperal Gem
- Lore of the Deepwood: Throne of Vines
Battlemage (100)**
- Mortal Realm: Ghur
- Universal Spell Lore: Ghost-mist
- Allies

Battleline
6 x Spiterider Lancers (420)*
- Reinforced x 1
3 x Revenant Seekers (235)*
3 x Revenant Seekers (235)*
5 x Tree-Revenants (110)

Units
5 x Gossamid Archers (220)**

Core Battalions
*Bounty Hunters
**Warlord

Additional Enhancements
Artefact

Total: 1985 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 1 / 4
Allies: 100 / 400
Wounds: 106
Drops: 8

In both lists that use a battlemage I imagine it would be easy to use spare revenant torsos and heads to make a revenant battlemage to go with the theme.

• Like 2

Guys about lady of vines to count as a wildwood and khurnos hunters as overg terrein. Lady herself count as wildwood so she can teleport away everywhere thx to our movement battle trait teleport? 

Same for KH, theirself when they are wwithin an objective can teleport away at the end ov movement phase?

Thx a lot! Me and my friend have no idea today on our tts game:)