Age of Sigmar: Second Edition

12 minutes ago, ZaelART said:

So... Isn't today the day that was mentioned in GW seminar as being a nice juicy information day?

jep, exactly. Hopefully we won't get disappointed, maybe its just a feature of how bad BCR are.... THAT would be something really new

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ZaelART said:

So... Isn't today the day that was mentioned in GW seminar as being a nice juicy information day?

Keep an eye on the Community Site. That’s what Andy said. Also White Dwarf is out this week, so I would expect subscribers to start getting theirs over next few days

+++ Mod Hat On +++

@blueshirtman can I ask you to stop posting about how you see Beastclaw Raiders being rubbish? The is a new edition out soon and we’ve not seen the full picture yet. I’m sure they will get some tweaks but for now we’ve all heard enough!!!

Any more posts like that and you will get some warning points.

I was just thinking about this last night after the Bonesplitter preview, but I just want to show some appreciation for the fact that this magic system is coming with a change in the story. It also seems like a lot of the new battletomes are accompanied by a corresponding advancement too. It just seems cool that they're going through with their living lore idea and it's much better that big additions to the rules don't just spontaneously appear in game, walking around like they've always been there. It also makes me more excited to see new battletomes as that might mean furthering the story; I think a Slaanesh battletome will coincide with some sort of plot, and that's exciting, but I hope it's the case for others too. 

26 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

@blueshirtman can I ask you to stop posting about how you see Beastclaw Raiders being rubbish? The is a new edition out soon and we’ve not seen the full picture yet. I’m sure they will get some tweaks but for now we’ve all heard enough!!!

Any more posts like that and you will get some warning points.

What can I post about then, BCR is my only army, so I am asking about any info about them? I know I can't ask about leaks, and now posting about the BCR stuffon the GW site is not ok too. Does this leave only stuff like painting etc ?

also if others are making fun of me is it ok, to anwser them in posts or does it mean warrning points too?

4 minutes ago, blueshirtman said:

What can I post about then, BCR is my only army, so I am asking about any info about them? I know I can't ask about leaks, and now posting about the BCR stuffon the GW site is not ok too. Does this leave only stuff like painting etc ?

You can chat about Beastclaw stuff but you have spent the last few posts basically complaining that they aren’t very powerful/good. I know where you are coming from (guess what I have ?) but you have been excessively complaining about them. Few posts here and there is fine but you are getting a reputation now for this. Please stop.

7 minutes ago, blueshirtman said:

also if others are making fun of me is it ok, to anwser them in posts or does it mean warrning points too?

You can answer but if you feel it’s getting negative, tell a Mod.

48 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Keep an eye on the Community Site. That’s what Andy said. Also White Dwarf is out this week, so I would expect subscribers to start getting theirs over next few days

I know the GW managers in the UK had a meeting yesterday and today; basically to go over AOS 2.0.  I asked my manager mate how it's going and all he replied was 'OMG OMG OMG'.  I think it's likely they'll show off some more stuff once the managers receive all of the information; so later today.

10 minutes ago, Changer said:

I know the GW managers in the UK had a meeting yesterday and today; basically to go over AOS 2.0.  I asked my manager mate how it's going and all he replied was 'OMG OMG OMG'.  I think it's likely they'll show off some more stuff once the managers receive all of the information; so later today.

Sounds like a reaction video to the new edition might be due today. 

14 hours ago, Skabnoze said:

I don't expect every little change, but not tossing some tidbit for veteran players to get excited about is a bit of a marketing fail.  The ultimate point of these articles is to build hype and drive sales.  You can accomplish the feat of introducing new players to the faction and also tossing a bone to the veteran players.  I feel that so far most of the faction focus articles have done this rather well.  The Grots and Bonesplitterz faction focus failed pretty hard in that regard I think though.

GW does have an... interest in attracting new players more than catering to its current base. This can be good or bad depending on whatever perspective you hold, but it can be a bummer for us that are well established sometimes.

27 minutes ago, Changer said:

Yup. I think some stuff has gone out to stores already which I think they can display soon. I think we will see some cool stuff on the community site this week

17 minutes ago, Bloodmaster said:

Sounds like a reaction video to the new edition might be due today. 

I'm expecting one of those or a video chatting with the playtesters about some of the changes (although you can argue that this is covered via the podcast)

Just now, HorticulusTGA said:

@Chikout, @Gaz Taylor and @Bloodmaster I'm pretty excited right now for this evening so please guys DON'T DISAPOINT ME ?

All rumors and assumptions at the moment ;) 

I think if you enjoy AOS, then you will enjoy the new edition. I've met some of the people in the design studio and they get excited the same way we do about stuff. I have faith ;) 

Just now, Changer said:

Looks like the female Knight-Incantor is actually part of the box then.

Yeah, along with the nighthaunt contents which are on twitter. I count 54 minis not 52. Maybe they are counting the warmarchine and crew as one. 

Super happy to see the big book in there too. It looks great. I will definitely be buying the starter set. 

+++ Mod Hat On +++

Sorry folks, remember the rules - No Leaks on this forum or links to other websites (like Twitter of Facebook) ;) 

I'm sure we will see some better pictures today off the community site and those you can post in here ;) 

1 minute ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I suspect in the next few hours we will get a video and better pictures. As much as I'm excited about it (and I am), I want to see the better pictures. 

Where our PAID closed section for leaks?! 

42 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

+++ Mod Hat On +++

Sorry folks, remember the rules - No Leaks on this forum or links to other websites (like Twitter of Facebook) ;) 

I'm sure we will see some better pictures today off the community site and those you can post in here ;) 

I am a little confused with the point of the rumour thread now.

Rumour thred its meant to be but we aren't allowed to upload pics confirming such rumours.

Are we to just discribe these images  or just aim traffic from this site to others ? Doesnt that defeat the point of the site ? To draw people in

Trying not to come across confrontational but still trying to get my point across. 

Archived