What would "humans" be called under the AoS naming scheme?

H(TM)U(TM)M(TM)A(TM)N(TM)S(TM)

Though this does actually remind me of the Gamecube/Wii Fire Emblem game where at first they call people "humans" but then you had transforming beast people where racist/ignorant "humans" called them half beasts or something, and later you find out the proper term for "humans" is like beoric or something and the beast people are laguz.  Though I don't think any of the other FE games did that.

20 hours ago, flemingmma said:

Humaenes

I like this one. Huemaen.

Hue because they come in different colours. But otherwise largely look the same, have the same strength, similar height etc. 
Maen because it almost writes like mean and humans used to be the mean average in stats for WFB and I also kind of think they should for AoS. Which is that movement 5, wound 1, hit on 4+, wound on 4+, 5+ save profile. 

ITS ALMOST SCIENCE

21 hours ago, White Horse Wargaming said:

Here's an interesting question. Assuming Games Workshop were planning to rename humans along the same lines of orruks, ogors etc, what would they be called?

Hugh Man of course. A name we can get behind. 

1 hour ago, Killax said:

I like this one. Huemaen.

Hue because they come in different colours. But otherwise largely look the same, have the same strength, similar height etc. 
Maen because it almost writes like mean and humans used to be the mean average in stats for WFB and I also kind of think they should for AoS. Which is that movement 5, wound 1, hit on 4+, wound on 4+, 5+ save profile. 

ITS ALMOST SCIENCE

One word is too simple, they would have to be something like Huemaen Anthropeneth and they would be twisted corruptions of the ancient noble race of Mon-Keigh.

10 hours ago, Orsino said:

One word is too simple, they would have to be something like Huemaen Anthropeneth and they would be twisted corruptions of the ancient noble race of Mon-Keigh.

I do agree but I think this is how we could devide the different armies of Huemaens. 

As I still am a fan of blending the 40K and AoS lores to a certain extend we'd could include those 40K Mon-Keighs too with their lazer rings and stuff.

10 hours ago, Ritual said:

Freeps

The creepy Free People are Freeps for sure.

Archived