The Black Sunz - Ironjawz - Update 28/02 - PICS! Whole new army painted!!

Chris Tomlin

55 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Pretty disappointed with the lack of response there tbh! Thought you guys would be loving that!! Not the kick-start to the thread I'd hoped for. :( 

Hey, don't fret, they're looking cool! Do the log for your own sake, not for other's input. If I didn't have that mindset, I'd have been crushed by the fact that the one single response I've gotten in my thread was a guy disliking the colors... :P

• Like 1

On 2/20/2017 at 9:52 AM, Chris Tomlin said:

Morning Megabosses!

Hope you all had a good weekend? Reasonably chilled one for me, but did squeeze in some hobby I thought I'd share with you today.

@Nico - I already have a conversion in mind for my Idol. Hopefully I'll get round to it this year.

@DeadlySarcasm - I guess this depends how you define making points back. Do you literally put it down to how many points the unit itself causes? As well you know, I've discussed the importance of Ardboys many times and definitely need to get more painted. My converted unit of 10 is next on my table after I've finished up the following two models....

Firstly, let me introduce the new GW Ironjawz release; Brutes with Heavy Crossbows (I WISH!). This is something I've talked about non stop in person, on the forums, on twitter and on podcasts...so I thought I'd put my money where my mouth is and do a mock up. How cool does this look? Still a bit WiP at the time of the photos, but he is now finished and has been sprayed black. Would love to paint him this week to put into one of my Brute units for the Slaughter this week. Not gonna rush him though.

Whilst it's just a bit of fun, I do genuinely think it looks great and just works IMO. I plan to make a full unit of 5 and in game will just mix them amongst my Brute units for variety. In the campaign I am currently in, @Paul Buckler has agreed to let me have a go at devising some rules for them. Initially thinking something like 1-2 shots, 24" range, 5+ to hit, 3+ to wound, rend 1, D3 damage. Bonus for shooting da big fings! Personally you guys could help me out and come up with a cool warscroll, just for fun.

Anyway, this was on twitter yesterday and seem to be quite popular. Cant wait to paint him.

The photo underneath this is exclusive to TGA as I haven't tweeted him yet. Its a WiP shot of my Weirdnob Shaman which I'd love to finish tonight. Seeing it blown up like that has allowed me to see some flaws I need to fix. Also very few areas are complete; skin still has 3 layers, bone still has 2 etc. I'm a bit all over the place painting him. Really though, it's all down to the smoke and whether I can be happy with that.

Anyway, let me know what you think of it all...

Chris

IMG_9473.JPG

Looks awesome dude!

Got a feeling with 5+ to hit I'd have pretty quiet shooting phases :S Absolutely terrible at rolling dice! Would have to make up for it in quantity of shots or something I reckon. How about a multi-crossbow type? Like this:

S8iEk.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Cheers Gaz! Yeh one of the "problems" with AoS is how awesome everything is haha! I haven't even finish assembling my Tzeentch and I'm back on Ironjawz...but then also bought a Sylvaneth army this week out of the blue! Too much stuff and literally no money!! :/

Yup. Stupid GW making so many nice models and cool games! Currently waiting for Aelfs/Slaanesh/Duardin and trying to work out if I want a Stormcast army or Tzeentch army! I think the reality will be move house and see where I am later this year.

I haven't even finish assembling my Tzeentch and I'm back on Ironjawz...but then also bought a Sylvaneth army this week out of the blue! Too much stuff and literally no money!! :/

Tell me about it. Irresponsible non-core purchases for December 2016 to January 2017 include (1) an entire Seraphon army for my new Sylvaphon concept; (2) a Casket of Souls; (3) a Prayermobile (War Altar of the Melt is Real for Daemons); and (4) an entire Brayherd army.

I managed to justify buying a further 5 Burning Chariots yesterday (a core purchase) on the basis that they could be used for conversions to create a whole range of other models. My Ironjawz are still in the half-assembled stage. The Sylvaneth are built and test Dryads are coming along.

• Like 1

What about a reverse warmachine?

The machine itself is simply a big wheelbarrow full of spiked metal balls (being pulled by a brute) and the crew are brutes who themselves do the chukkin of the balls. 

The metal balls are explosive of course so they do mortal wounds when they hit in the shooting phase and if the wheelbarrow dies it gets a squig explosion rule to deal mortal wounds.

Afternoon Ardboys!

Oooh replies! Yey...not that I thrive on attention or anything O.o

I've got some battle reports etc to add, but first...

@NoobhammerN8 - That's awesome to hear man. Thanks so much. After seeing your cool Ogor, I look forward to seeing what you do with the Ironjawz!

@Solaris - Yeh I getcha man and for sure, some elements are definitely posted for my own sake (I like to keep a log of my battles etc). But also, it is important (I find anyway) to receive responses, feedback etc etc. The interaction is definitely a big part of way I do this, for right or wrong.

I'm also a massive hypocrite, as I definitely haven't been posting in other peoples topics anywhere near as much as I should (or used to). Gimme a link to yours and I'll check it out bro!

@Fungrim - Wow! That's one savage looking weapon. Love it.

Has to be 5+ to hit, classic Ork shooting haha!

@Gaz Taylor - Stormcast OR Tzeentch. What is this word "or"? ;) 

But in all seriousness, good luck with the house move!

@Nico - Irresponsible would be my buzz word for GW purchases I suspect!!

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, Nico said:

Brute Pew Pew could also include Mega-Javelins (perhaps with a Stormcast Eternal already impaled on it to add to the aerodynamic properties or something like the Olympic hammer (perhaps a Fanatic's ball and chain) for some good lobbin!

Hhhm, maybe. Personally I just prefer the crossbow aesthetic.

@tolstedt - I actually can't envisage this! Do you have any reference material?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, just to catch us back up, I'm going to do some super quick "reports" of the 18 games I've played so far this year, I know they are gonna be lacking detail/information but to be honest it's much about keeping a full record for myself at this point. Going forward we may have more like this, but also I will still be doing some proper ones as well.

For the first few games I used this list;

Krunk - Battlebrew
Shaman - Talisman
Warchanter
Warchanter
Warchanter
15 Megabrutes - General, Ravager
5 Brutes
10 Ardboys
10 Ardboys
6 Gore-gruntas
Ironfist

Game 42 vs Aaron Bailey @Forestreveries (Sylvaneth)

Great way to start the New Year's gaming with a game against my best mate! I'd gone 2016 undefeated against Aaron and his Sylvaneth but figured I was due a loss soon enough.
Aaron's list was super solid with 2 lots of 6 Kurnoth with Scythes (but no bows, which I liked), the dirty Dryads of the Thorn combo and other stuff. We were playing Border War and this was one of the first times I'd tried out the Megabrutes.
I learned an instant lesson in deployment / movement / managing that big unit as they were clipped on the end (unintentionally by Aaron) which meant I had to retreat and lost a turn with them. The 6 Gore-gruntas fared pretty terribly vs the other 6 Hunters (Shock) but did score me some points beforehand.
The game actually went really badly for me, but strangely I still kept in it right until the end and IIRC I would've actually won had I got the last priority, which perhaps wouldn't have been fair given Aaron's dominance throughout.
Kinda wish I'd done a proper report on this game somewhere as it was a cracker. Not sure if Aaron wrote up anything?
Result - Major Defeat

Game 43 vs @Paul Buckler (Clan Eshin)

It's always an absolute blast playing the Dogfather and this one promised to be interesting as not only was Paul playing a full Eshin list (3 Deceivers, Death Runner, Assassins, 3x Night Runners, lots of Gutter Runners), but we were also trying out the new Escalation for the first time.
Straight off the bat I made a bit of a mistake here as I deployed all my characters too far forward, so when it came to my first turn I just pushed them all 9" backwards to adhere to the deployment rules as it was the fairest solution without starting over. Left me in a poor position, especially with sneaky rats coming on from behind.
Paul played this quite nicely, keeping the 3 Deceivers together as an uber unit, not allowing me to pick them apart. In this game I'd actually split my army to contest all 3 objectives, whereas going forward I have refined my strategy in this battleplan to concentrate on just two (more on that later).
The Gore-gruntas were able to do a reasonable job in this game, scoring the left hand objective and killing a Deceiver before going down. Krunk and 5 Brutes were sent backwards to deal with all the Gutter Runners and Assassins, already I was enjoying being able to use Krunk as an aggressive combat unit without worrying about babysitting for Inspiring Presence etc.
However in this game he was useless, rolling heaps of poor dice to inflict minimal casualties and maximum failed saves. Boo! Luckily the 5 Brutes did a much better job. In the centre the Megabrutes were sitting pretty whilst the Ardboys cleaned up the Nightrunners. I think I spent about 30 minutes on my last movement phase to try and work out the best way to hold the objectives from the threat of the two remaining Deceivers.
Without going into too much detail (as I was definitely overthinking it!!), I managed to hold off and take the win.
Unfortunately as I won, I didn't get to see his trademark #cockoutpowerslide which he only performs upon victory.
Result - Major Victory

Game 44 vs Ricky Mee @ChippyRick (Chaos)

This game was played on the Friday night at the UK Masters at Warhammer World vs top bro Chippy, pretty cool! Ricky had his Masters list with Archaon, which you can hear all about in this episode of TBS Weekly -

*Formatting has gone weird here* 

Once again we were trying out the new Escalation. It was in this game I decided to essentially split my army in two and try to compete for the two side objectives, leaving the central one open.
The thinking here is that with the multiple Warchanters, the army can be split and still be functional, which is often not so easy for the opponent to do, especially if they deploy centrally. As it was, this went really well for me. Ricky went light on his right, my left, leaving just 10 Marauders to do the job. This meant my Gore-gruntas could charge in, clear them out before moving towards the central objective with the Ardboys and 5 Brutes. I was actually able to leave a single Warchanter on the left hand objective for the entire game, scoring every turn...a bit criminal really!!
The knock on effect of this was that I was also able to smash more Marauders and Plaguebearers off the central objective and tie that up. The actual battle was really fought over my right hand objective (which was on Ricky's side of the board). A unit of Ardboys ran up to grab the objective and I shielded them off with the Megabrutes. Ricky hadn't played Ironjawz before, so wanted to stress test Archaon ahead of the main event so piled him into the Megabrutes. Unfortunately for him, the Varanguard failed their charge so the big dog went in alone.There was plenty of carnage and both units were depleted but I don't think destroyed (Archaon down to 4 wounds). As it was, I was so far up on objectives it was impossible for Ricky to win by about turn 3. We both acknowledged he would probably play different in future, but it was certainly a useful learning experience for us both.
Result - Major Victory

So after these three games and also a few more at the back end of last year, I was actually pretty happy with how this list was performing, even the 6 Gore-gruntas seemed to be achieving (though for 360 points I guess you need to be). Change wise, I would like a second Megaboss in the list. You could drop two Warchanters for him (and then probably switch Ravager for Bellowing Tyrant, which is arguably better anyway tbh), or drop the Gruntas for 10 more Ardboys and a Megaboss. Both probably have merit. Regardless, the main problem was that the list included a number of unpainted models so wasn't suitable for Tournament play.

For the Masters itself I had submitted the following list. It includes some elements of my new build (Megabrutes), but was purely made of stuff I already had painted as I don't want to be putting pressure on myself to rush stuff out this year. If I can't get stuff done, I'll have to run with what I have. Problem is it leaves me with lists like this;

Krunk - Battlebrew
Cabbage - Talisman
Warchanter
Warchanter
15 Megabrutes - General, Ravager
5 Brutes
10 Ardboys
3 Gore-gruntas
Ironfist

Definitely a list worthy of the highest level AoS tournament in the world right....right?! :S

Anyway, I did reports of my games on the Age of Sigbrah podcast, so won't detail them here. Go listen at - http://welcometorapture.podbean.com/e/age-of-sigbrah-ep35-just-chatting/

Game 45 - UK Masters - Round One vs @Rob Perrin (Tomb Kings)
Result - Minor Defeat (Blood & Glory)

Game 46 - UK Masters - Round Two vs @Terry Pike (Chaos)
Result - Major Defeat (Escalation)

Game 47 - UK Masters - Round Three vs Tony Moore @Countmoore (Death)
Result - Minor Defeat (Take & Hold)

Game 48 - UK Masters - Round Four vs @Pano (Bloodbound)
Result - Major Defeat (Border War)

Game 49 - UK Masters - Round Five vs Byron Orde (Death)
Result - Minor Victory (Gifts from the Heavens)

Game 50 - UK Masters - Round Six vs Ricky Mee @ChippyRick (Chaos)
Result - Major Victory (Three Places of Power)

If you've listened to the podcast you'll know I had some fantastic games and perhaps more importantly for me, some really close games (as I was worried about getting smashed and not offering competition). Literally lost the first two games on individual dice rolls! We'll have to see if @Ben can post that GIF here!
The list was actually a little bet than expected in the field, but obviously not great. I did thoroughly enjoy using the Cabbage again though it has to be said! Not really much to comment on there.
I don't actually know where I came as I think places 12-15th were tied on points. I believe I was listed 15th, but as I'd beaten Ricky on the head to head I think technically I'd come above him. Whatever though, honestly does not matter, it was a fantastic experience and I'm so glad I was a part of it. I think I played well all weekend, possibly spurred on by the high level of play all around me (and a lack of alcohol!).

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I will return with the other 9 games this week, including some doubles action and my games in the US!

Thanks for reading,
Megaboss Chris

Edited by Chris Tomlin
Removed mass multi-quotes!
  • Like 6

The machine itself is simply a big wheelbarrow full of spiked metal balls (being pulled by a brute) and the crew are brutes who themselves do the chukkin of the balls. 

Sounds a bit like a Cygor, perhaps you could take the arms holding the rock, the Giant kit and do some greenstuffing, find an appropriate head, stick on a lot of Brute Armour and you could have an Uber-Brute lobbing giant rocks. After all, Orruks never have to stop growing. 

The Eshin game sounded great in particular. Stop tempting me to collect a new force. I found myself reading the Pestilens Warscrolls on the weekend and trying to justify how they could be viable. If Plague Monks were inherent Battleline....

The Archaon game also sounded great.

Sounds like you more than held your own against very solid (and varied) opposition (although not much Order....). I'm still in catch up mode on all podcasts due to real life intervening, but getting there.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

s game was played on the Friday night at the UK Masters at Warhammer World vs top bro Chippy, pretty cool! Ricky had his Masters list with Archaon, which you can hear all about in this episode of TBS Weekly -

*Formatting has gone weird here* 

Once again we were trying out the new Escalation. It was in this game I decided to essentially split my army in two and try to compete for the two side objectives, leaving the central one open.
The thinking here is that with the multiple Warchanters, the army can be split and still be functional, which is often not so easy for the opponent to do, especially if they deploy centrally. As it was, this went really well for me. Ricky went light on his right, my left, leaving just 10 Marauders to do the job. This meant my Gore-gruntas could charge in, clear them out before moving towards the central objective with the Ardboys and 5 Brutes. I was actually able to leave a single Warchanter on the left hand objective for the entire game, scoring every turn...a bit criminal really!!
The knock on effect of this was that I was also able to smash more Marauders and Plaguebearers off the central objective and tie that up. The actual battle was really fought over my right hand objective (which was on Ricky's side of the board). A unit of Ardboys ran up to grab the objective and I shielded them off with the Megabrutes. Ricky hadn't played Ironjawz before, so wanted to stress test Archaon ahead of the main event so piled him into the Megabrutes. Unfortunately for him, the Varanguard failed their charge so the big dog went in alone.There was plenty of carnage and both units were depleted but I don't think destroyed (Archaon down to 4 wounds). As it was, I was so far up on objectives it was impossible for Ricky to win by about turn 3. We both acknowledged he would probably play different in future, but it was certainly a useful learning experience for us both.
Result - Major Victory

It was a really good and helpful game as you say. I like that your list allows for being able to split for this game, it really limits a list like mine which is smaller model count and for the most part supports each other. 

The Varanguard not getting it certainly made a big difference, but it should be noted I did miss judge the movement the turn before which meant after moves the following turn I was still needing a 9-10" charge, so well positioned by you whilst the units still claiming the objectives.

When Archaon is in that sort of position and you cant use battleshock to help grind the numbers down, you really need constant above average dice, and it was good to see that scenario in action before the event. Was some solid knowledge on the Ironjawz before I faced off against them in the event. (also unfortunately for you as well ;) )

It was certainly well played by you, and taking advantage of the clear flank on your left really pushed it early to benefit you. Got to love the 11/12" charge roll from those Goregruntas :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nico said:

The Eshin game sounded great in particular. Stop tempting me to collect a new force.

I watched this game, it was a really good one and as you, made me look at the Eshin. Such a cool list.

A great moment in this game, we got to see a broken megaboss. Was sat there silent and broken for 10ish minutes unable to decide on his next move. Very entertaining for me and @Paul Buckler :) 

Edited by ChippyRick
  • Like 3

I watched this game, it was a really good one and as you, made me look at the Eshin. Such a cool list.

A great moment in this game, we got to see a broken megaboss. Was sat there silent and broken for 10ish minutes unable to decide on his next move. Very entertaining for me and @Paul Buckler :) 

I've run out of likes.

That sounds great! I do like Paul's lists, I saw the Witch Aelves fest at The Warlords (I think that's right). My club mate Tom from the South London Legion tried the Witches at Firestorm Fours and they surprised a few people.

I did Double Deceiver plus Thanquol back at Firestorm Fours 2016; and do have a bunch of metal Gutter Runners in a box somewhere (plus the new Skaven Bloodbowl Team, which Snikch has mysteriously joined)....

1 hour ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Afternoon Ardboys!

I've got some battle reports etc to add, but first...........................

This is ace! I've been on TGA since it's inception but only really properly started using it since I began my Ironjawz journey toward the end of last year. These batreps and whatnot are invaluable for a relatively new greenskin player - just wanted to say cheers mate, massively appreciated (same goes for TBS)

If I ever remember to make notes during/after a game, I may well stick a batrep or 2 of my own up. I'm terrible at remembering games - the details disappear within a few days sadly!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Yeh I getcha man and for sure, some elements are definitely posted for my own sake (I like to keep a log of my battles etc). But also, it is important (I find anyway) to receive responses, feedback etc etc. The interaction is definitely a big part of way I do this, for right or wrong.

I'm also a massive hypocrite, as I definitely haven't been posting in other peoples topics anywhere near as much as I should (or used to). Gimme a link to yours and I'll check it out bro!

Yeah, for sure, feedback is definitely important for motivation! I just figured you shouldn't despair so fast, keep on with your excellent updates and people will flock to the log!

This is my log:

You're very welcome to check it out if you wish! I post painting, write army background and battle reports. I don't know if the lack of response is due to the distinct lack of painted Ironjawz (to be remedied within a week, hopefully), if my posts are too long, or if the content is just really ****** and I'm oblivious to it :D I'm hoping it's not the last, though.

Anyway, great job, this thread is a really good read! Just wish the images earlier on in the thread weren't broken.

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Afternoon Ardboys!

I've got some battle reports etc to add, but first......

Wow! That's one savage looking weapon. Love it.

Has to be 5+ to hit, classic Ork shooting haha!

Also:

Always liked the idea of converting one of these badboys so it's a Brute at the back (and maybe even a Grunta pulling it if possible!). Could definitely see some ramshackle blackpowder artillery making its way into an Ironjawz force:

ib.png

Edited by Fungrim
  • Like 1

All the replies!!

My morning spent writing that was worth it then! ;) 

I'll go back through and try to "like" as many of them as possibly shortly.

@Nico - I actually really don't like this idea haha. That said, I wouldn't be adverse to a Troggoth loader, or something similar. The was a Gundabad Troll from the Hobbit range previewed at a WHW Open Day I was at that would be perfect. He had Brutesque armour already. Still, the overall theme for my army will bring in more 40k mechanical elements so that adds options as well for converted/themed war machines.

@Forestreveries suggested using my crossbow Brute as a Spear Chukka. Just get a couple of Grot ammo runts to help him load and away we go. Really cool idea IMO. What base size does a Spear Chukka go on? would 40mm be acceptable?

@Nico - Yeh that Eshin army is super sweet tbh. I forgot to mention above how good the Deathrunner was, seemed super tricksy. Can't remember exactly what @Paul Buckler did with it now, but it was cool!!

Like you I wish Plague Monks were generic Chaos Battleline. Would breathe life into my Chaos army that's for sure.

Loads of podcasts out there to listen to. Hopefully you can get caught up on mine at some point mate :) 

@ChippyRick - Yeh it was like we both just expected the Varanguard to go in, so that was a little strange. Great game for sure and definitely idea for a pre tournament practice game with a bit of stress testing in there. The long charge on the Gruntas definitely gave me control on the left at least a turn earlier than expected, which was big as it allowed me to pressure the centre quickly.

3 hours ago, ChippyRick said:

A great moment in this game, we got to see a broken megaboss. Was sat there silent and broken for 10ish minutes unable to decide on his next move. Very entertaining for me and @Paul Buckler :) 

Haha!! Yeh I can definitely see the funny side of that tbh. Still, got there in the end. There were a fair few variables to thing through at the business end and I definitely didn't want to throw it away.

@Fungrim - Thanks a lot man, glad its of some use or interest to you, appreciate that a lot.

If you don't find you remember games very well, then taking notes or photos during and writing it down afterwards may help you analyse and improve. Give it a go and see how you get on. Drop me a link in here when you do. I'm awful at keeping track with the forum in general!! :S 

@Solaris - Haha thanks man. Had a look through your topic and dropped a reply there.

Agree re the links, though the photos weren't great it'd be good to have them back. I'm not sure if fixing the broken links is something @Ben is still working on or not? I think it was a pretty time intensive task unfortunately. 

Either way, I will get new photos of the army this year.

@Fungrim - Re Ironblaster, that's actually a really good idea, would easily work as well. There is one downside however, as those things are so poor in the game haha!! ;) 

Thanks again for all the replies, really appreciate it.

Chris

Edited by Chris Tomlin
Removed mass multi-quotes!
  • Like 1

@Forestreveries suggested using my crossbow Brute as a Spear Chukka. Just get a couple of Grot ammo runts to help him load and away we go. Really cool idea IMO. What base size does a Spear Chukka go on? would 40mm be acceptable?

That's a good idea!

As you said Chris -photos are very helpful - but at an event be quick at taking them (or take most of them during the opponent's turn) to keep the pace of the game going.

@Nico - Yeh would look good wouldn't it. Big Brute with a large crossbow (probably Spear Chukka size) and a couple of little Grots running around him. Could even look to convert some actually holding the Spear Chukka model itself. In my head it's quite small and would go on a 40mm base anyway!

Random question; what do people think about my mass multi quote replies? Does it look messy and make the thread hard to read? It's easier for me to reply that way, but perhaps it'd be cleaner to delete the quote afterwards. I'll edit the above and see how it looks. Might make it harder to see what I'm replying to though. Am I overthinking a non issue haha!! :P 

**Edit - I've removed the mass quoting in my previous two posts on this page and it looks much better, but is harder to know what stuff is in reference to!**

Edited by Chris Tomlin
  • Like 1

I think it's good the way you do it, deleting the quotes will just make it hard to know what you're talking about. The only thing I can think of that might make it cleaner is to responses to other posters and content/updates in separate posts. Probably won't make much of a difference though :P

@Solaris - Aesthetics vs practicality I guess.

I'll try and strike a balance going forwards, perhaps cropping the quotes is an idea. I'm aware that large blocks of text inc multi-quotes aren't the most attractive prospect for a potential reader!!

I've removed most the quotes from this page as a trial.

Edited by Chris Tomlin

3 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Gaz Taylor - Stormcast OR Tzeentch. What is this word "or"? ;) 

But in all seriousness, good luck with the house move!

We both know what I would prefer (#AND) but the major issue is time as for some reason I need to work and my wife gets upset if I don't anytime with her or my son! 

Thanks for the good luck as I think I will need it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

@Nico

Random question; what do people think about my mass multi quote replies? Does it look messy and make the thread hard to read? It's easier for me to reply that way, but perhaps it'd be cleaner to delete the quote afterwards. I'll edit the above and see how it looks. Might make it harder to see what I'm replying to though. Am I overthinking a non issue haha!! :P 

**Edit - I've removed the mass quoting in my previous two posts on this page and it looks much better, but is harder to know what stuff is in reference to!**

I don't mind the big posts. I read all the posts though, so I would know what you are referencing on your tidied approach. Might be harder for people who don't subscribe and join in on the most recent post of the thread. 

Loving the update btw! 

• Like 1