NEW FAQs, Compendium, Forgeworld

Rhellion

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloodsecrator officially doesn't stack anymore... multiple Khemist cannot boost a single weapon... Tzeentch cannot use destiny dice to determine mortal wound damage... Sayl got is spell normalized and so much more.

Good stuff, good stuff.

Monstrous Arcanum just got linked correctly...some upgrades to the Exalted GUO justifying his 100 point bump...much better command ability. His bile became 2d6 attacks instead of d6, and d3 wounds each instead of 1. Major upgrade on a -2 rend ranged attack.

+1 wound, a mortal wound kind of charge bonus, and a somewhat worse combat profile.

So I'm not going to complain too heavily about the khemist being altered, but that does make me wonder with the recent changes to Thunderers are KO being pushed more into an allance requirement instead of an option?

I feel like KO have received more nerf bats as of late and was curious as to why.

Just now, shadowgra said:

Exalted guo is nuts

2d6 attack with -2 rend and d3 damage a piece

,guo keyword

16 wounds

A good command ability

He is good now

I just happen to have one being delivered to my door today. Good time for an update :-)

A lot of updates.

Good to see the appropriate Sayl nerf and the updates to Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle seems interesting, he also has the keyword "Great Unclean One" now for the appropriate battalions. 

I don't see why the Forsaken lost the "Slaves to Darkness" keyword and the ability to take chaos marks but still cost 200 points. They were already overcosted before, seems like they will stay hidden in the closet box forever.

12 minutes ago, swarmofseals said:

It's a lot of material to chew through but my initial impression is that this is incredible. I love that they took the time to update the compendiums, make the named characters generic, update keywords etc. Now to read through in detail!

For sure!  I'm happy to see the compendiums stuck around.

I am angry a bit.

What's the point to keep the Skink Chief if you take his ability away and take away the Seraphon keyword???

That's NOT what I call "keeping the unit playable" because it isnt.

Oxyotl renamed but no Keyword so useless as well, same for Tehenhauin and Jungle Swarms. Thanks for nothing GW... :(

Yeah I don't understand that change.  It seems to be the same as before?  Not sure what was changed.

Pages 108, 110 and 112 – Frostlord on Stonehorn, Huskard on Stonehorn and Stonehorn Beastriders, Stone Skeleton
Change to:
‘Stone Skeleton: Halve the Damage characteristic (rounding up) of weapons that target this model. In addition, halve the number of mortal wounds this model suffers from a spell or ability (rounding up).’

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Nameless One said:

Agreed. I thought it just clarified normal damage and Mortal Wounds?

No. Before the change it halves the wounds it took. Now it halves the damagw charactwristic if the weapons. But it rounds up.

So if my Skinks shoot it it gets full damage. If my Bastiladon hits it it doesnt do 2 damage but only 1.

Archived