Age of Sigmar open day new models

Ben

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Spill it!!

Literally I cant say more, because that's all I asked! I dropped in a "will we see some more Chaos Dwarf releases?" And they were like "yeah, among other things". I know they sign NDA's so didn't want to press or ask too much, I was happy enough just to hear that. Word on the CD fbook group is it's a Hobgoblin Khan next which will hopefully open the floodgates for some Wolfriders too, but that is wild speculation on my part.

Interesting, will Hobgoblins be Chaos or Destruction I wonder?

I suppose they could have both Destruction and Legion of Azgorh as keywords, so that you could have them in a pure Chaos Dwarf army but not in a Grand Alliance Chaos force. Would be a bit unconventional though. ^_^

Hopefully we get a battletome!

The Noble should have been part of a three piece command set. 

I'm not paying 120pts to add him to a unit as is.  

I'm not sure what you're referring to. The Noble is a free upgrade in the Fimir Warriors warscroll. The Balefiend is a separate unit - the model with the hooded cloak and staff.

6 hours ago, APH said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to. The Noble is a free upgrade in the Fimir Warriors warscroll. The Balefiend is a separate unit - the model with the hooded cloak and staff.

If I add him it takes the unit size to four (which rounds up to six in points). Or I drop one of the three models from the blister. Neither is a good deal. Once the banner and musician are done I'll be interested in a full unit of six. 

4 hours ago, Shane said:

If I add him it takes the unit size to four (which rounds up to six in points). Or I drop one of the three models from the blister. Neither is a good deal. Once the banner and musician are done I'll be interested in a full unit of six. 

Agreed

It's a deamon prince. Spoke to the designer and it has a lot of design queues based on Khornate daemons like a bloodletter spine, Jugger-style helmet etc.

The fimir bits are gorgeous and the concept sketches for the Mereach and attendants together with the cauldron combined with all the Irish / Pictish - inspired designs will look awesome when they are done. The fimir bits we saw this weekend are the initial models so FW can judge the popularity of the range before embarking on a full army.

it was a good event overall for the first AoS Open Day.  Some areas of development but overall, enjoyable.  The Seeds of Hope event today was fun.  Thanks to James on this forum for our first game between Skaven and Wanderers.  A re-match is needed in the future, I think.

1 hour ago, Penddraig said:

It's a deamon prince. Spoke to the designer and it has a lot of design queues based on Khornate daemons like a bloodletter spine, Jugger-style helmet etc.

The fimir bits are gorgeous and the concept sketches for the Mereach and attendants together with the cauldron combined with all the Irish / Pictish - inspired designs will look awesome when they are done. The fimir bits we saw this weekend are the initial models so FW can judge the popularity of the range before embarking on a full army.

it was a good event overall for the first AoS Open Day.  Some areas of development but overall, enjoyable.  The Seeds of Hope event today was fun.  Thanks to James on this forum for our first game between Skaven and Wanderers.  A re-match is needed in the future, I think.

Here here, was nice to meet you and I had a great time! Look forward to crossing swords again!

Maybe we made history and that was the first ever TGA forum member vs member grudge match!?

I'm up there next at Warlords if you guys are around for that.

Archived