Shadespire Wishlist

Ben

My wishlist is that they release a tzeentch unit that makes up all the models in silver tower into nice 10 man squads! (I.E. 2 acolytes and 4 tzaangor)

The Liberators they are releasing fill in the missing special weapons from the starter box so maybe it'll happen!

For my biggest item on the wishlist, I'm going to say a novel to accompany it. Similar to how they did with silver tower.

I would also like to see special character model's in event packs. You make the top X you get a model and a card to go with said model.

On 10/04/2017 at 1:29 PM, Coganaut said:

For my biggest item on the wishlist, I'm going to say a novel to accompany it. Similar to how they did with silver tower.

I would also like to see special character model's in event packs. You make the top X you get a model and a card to go with said model.

I haven't read the silver tower novel yet  nor played silver tower yet but planning to do both this month. Which should I do first?

19 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

I haven't read the silver tower novel yet  nor played silver tower yet but planning to do both this month. Which should I do first?

Either. You don't need to do both but I suspect the novel first then game as novel will help you see why the heros are there outside the short text in the game ;) 

On 10/04/2017 at 1:29 PM, Coganaut said:

I'm fully expecting a model and probably some nice links to where we will see Death going in AOS. 

33 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

I agree you can do it either way. I played the game first and me and my friends made our own narrative to why we were there. 

I found the ST novel at times spooky, grim, sad, grand, and surprising. I read it after playing and that felt right. It adds to the game experience in novel ways because just wading through each room would make for a boring book.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally my biggest wish is for them to use games like this to breathe life into established AoS ranges that otherwise won't get attention for a while.

Seraphon, Beast Claw Raiders, Slaves to Darkness etc

But if I had to pick 1 faction I'd like to see included it would be more of the Darkoath tribe, I love the Chieftain model from ST and would like to see where they would go with the range as the Mauraders are just too outdated.

-VonRunestorm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder which wanderers units have points in the game...the only hero model in plastic is the nomad prince afaik....If Its true that no finecast models have points i think It's sad...means no waywatchers....:(

• 3 months later...

For a faction I would like to see the darkoath have a go, I don't normally  like that sort of traditional barbarian trope but that chieftain model just cries for some backup! Anything from silver tower really, expanding those aesthetics or maybe a pestigor warbands. 

A team of properly characterful, individualistic duardin adventurers, the kind of which we haven't seen from GW in years - Kharadron or Fyreslayers, I don't mind which. Leaning on their weapons, smoking pipes, inspecting looted pieces of Shadeglass; all with distinctive characterful faces and their own unique wargear and bespoke tankards.

ITusPB8.jpg
MDyWgsh.jpg

Also the original inhabitants of Shadespire looked very cool in the artwork featured in  that one video. I'd love to see models of them in whatever undead state Nagash left them in.

Archived