Best Mini 2023

Gitzdee

There are close others and some BIG disappointments but going with these dubious lil guys. 

snarlfang-riders.jpg.b7c1ace91401464a20276683a654ba30.jpg

It's just such a fun kit and such a glow up!! I absolutely love that it leans more on the serious leg like Kruleboyz where as glooms and jawz retain more of that classic orcs and goblins silliness.

Please don't let this be a one off, Geedubs!! And keep this aesthetic rolling with them!! 

Was a shame their stats were dwarfed when compared to the, imo, OP stats of their squig hopping cousins. Wish they had felt a little more elite with even an 18" 1,3,3, 0, 2 ranged stat line and a 2" 1, 4, 3, 0 (-1 on charge),  2  spear stat line.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

• Subscriber
On 12/30/2023 at 4:05 AM, Vasshpit said:

There are close others and some BIG disappointments but going with these dubious lil guys. 

snarlfang-riders.jpg.b7c1ace91401464a20276683a654ba30.jpg

It's just such a fun kit and such a glow up!! I absolutely love that it leans more on the serious leg like Kruleboyz where as glooms and jawz retain more of that classic orcs and goblins silliness.

Please don't let this be a one off, Geedubs!! And keep this aesthetic rolling with them!! 

Was a shame their stats were dwarfed when compared to the, imo, OP stats of their squig hopping cousins. Wish they had felt a little more elite with even an 18" 1,3,3, 0, 2 ranged stat line and a 2" 1, 4, 3, 0 (-1 on charge),  2  spear stat line.

I forgot these were 2023. 

As a single sculpt I think the Harbinger of Nurgle is a solid choice, with the honorable mention to the Daemon Prince (Pretty much a perfect kit, can be built in many ways, for both AoS and 40k)

Overall, this has been a great year for fresh takes on old units, bringing them up to date with new details, while capturing the essence of the old kits. These also include some great unit boxes:

Kroxigor and Saurus 

Ardboyz

Snarlfang riders

Multipart Chaos Warriors. 

Gorger Mawpack

• Like 1