Aos 2 - Lumineth Realm-Lords Discussion

HollowHills

Works for me 🤪. But, I also wonder if they really are going to reveal most of it during Adepticon if it doesn’t get buried among all the other apparently exciting news we’ll get there, but l assume they know what they are doing.  Even if it doesn’t work for everyone. 

I’d be super happy though if we’d get something really new (models, mechanics etc.) on Monday. It’s has been a veeery slow dribble after the initial reveal as you say. Hopefully they agree. 

I mean, they announced in their very first post this would take some time, the drip feed being there to some what hold us over. I hope i can get another paycheck in between now and LRL release, the risk of irresponsible impulse purchases is... serious.

As I'm a Teclis fan, I'd be fine if they just show more of Eltharion and Teclis (especially if we'd get to know a bit more about what's up with Celennar), everything else is just a bonus for me. So, I'm really looking forward to this. 

Might turn out that the Hysh Spirits are also former High Elf souls or something like that. After all, it looks like no other realm has spirits like that, and as the Lumineth are only the "purest" souls they could salvage, T&T must be doing something with the rest. And purifying them in Hysh could just be the thing. 

Anyway not much longer for our fix. 

• Like 1

I hope we get more insights into the lore.  My interest and excitement about a faction always starts there.  It's what fires up the imagination and once that is sparked, then hopefully the rules will help bring the lore to life on the tabletop.  Obviously the models help to do that too, but nowadays GW rarely disappoint on that front. 

• Like 2

On 3/6/2020 at 10:47 PM, Tiberius501 said:

Don’t get too excited about this idea haha, I doubt it’ll be the case, though it would be very cool. 
Also, I only just realised it’s been 2 weeks since our last article so more info incoming in a couple of days. :D 

I agree its not likely it will happen but would be cool though!

Yeah, it's a little bizzare.  Even accounting for daylight savings time here in the US, they're running late.

Edit: And the reason is they just revealed Ghazghkull and Ragnar Blackmane.  Much as I want to begrudge them for moving back the Lumineth, I'm a huge Ragnar fan, so I'm kinda ok with this.

P.S. Hmm, I like Tyrion and Teclis, Gotrek, and Ragnar Blackmane.  It's like William King came up with all of the best characters in both settings....

Edited by Koradrel of Chrace

1 minute ago, michu said:

Calm. Tyrion. Choose one.

Hasn't AoS teased a Tyrion which is way calmer and more peaceful than Teclis? (With the Idoneth's, for example). Anyway, now that they have revealed the upper part of the model + all of the half moon symbolism, I'm leaning towards an Archmage.

• Like 1