The Rumour Thread

22 minutes ago, Garrac said:

As far as I can tell, soloing 70% of  Fantasy's destruction already took the Great Horned Rat to an oficial 5th chaos god position, it's just that the other 3 didn't respect him. He was even present when giving Archaon boons, but the edgelord just spat on him. He's an oficial great chaos god and doesn't care about the opinions of the rest because at the end of the day the GHR only wants to gain more power and kill them all.

Also, I thought Archaon released Slaanesh already?

No. He broke one Chain, and Slaanesh itself found ways to break others. But the big T noticed it and reinforced the prison.

6 minutes ago, Ookami said:

I wish Singapore Warhound kept leaking potato-cam photos of 4th edition box units, but I guess MI6 has finally reached him 

I wish he just came to us to tell if there's a skaven warcry team on the way... come on gee-dubs...

Edited by Garrac

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I wish he jsu tcame to us to tell if there's a skaven warcry team on the way... come on gee-dubs...

I'm sure we'll get some skirmisher ninja rats back down the track if the removal turns out to be true. They're pretty iconic. And if not... we can cry together lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I'm sure we'll get some skirmisher ninja rats back down the track if the removal turns out to be true. They're pretty iconic. And if not... we can cry together lol.

I am not so sure about that. I think they want to move away from Eshin and Pestilens and leave them as something more elite. The Skaven range is quite big, and reducing how many "stereotypes" they have to maintain could be good for their capacity issues.

Seems strange to me that a demi god i think would be the right term of chaos would be suddenly called a chaos god without the chaos gods doing anything about it becuase it would mean a challenge to their rule/power. Hell theres always tzeetch ****** with even the smallest of plans the other gods do right?  Also thought god hood had to do with the amount of souls they have eaten up or something and as we all know skaven dont have souls ;)

Just now, Ejecutor said:

I am not so sure about that. I think they want to move away from Eshin and Pestilens and leave them as something more elite. The Skaven range is quite big, and reducing how many "stereotypes" they have to maintain could be good for their capacity issues.

Yeah, that's what I mean, a Warcry unit or something like that. It would be weird to only have an underworlds warband you possibly can't get and a deathmaster as the only representation... but then I am an Eshin stan so I'm also possibly talking out my butt lol.

2 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The moment they remove Pestilens and Eshin armies for dumbification issues I stop any atempt of playing AoS at all and leave this forum forever

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

The moment they remove Pestilens and Eshin armies for dumbification issues I stop any atempt of playing AoS at all and leave this forum forever

If they remove Pestilens and Eshin is because all the clans would be unified.

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

They mention clan Skyrre on the warcom article about the trailer.

But again: would leave and not look back.

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Which seems to be the direction, actually. But my question then would be, would that make them lose their identity? One thing is merging all clans together, but would the merged Eshin rats stop doing Eshin things? That would be weird.

So the whole "Sigmar lied" thing that was built up, that was just the fact that Stormcast lose a little part of themselves every time they reforge? In other words, the thing that we've known about Stormcast since they were first released a decade ago, because GW's writers saw Game of Thrones season 3 episode 2 and thought Beric Dondarrion's statement about becoming a little less every time he resurrects was pretty cool?

Meh, I would've preferred an actual twist of some kind, like Sigmar turning out to be dyslexic and accidentally opening the Urination Chamber, leading to floods of sewage in Azyrheim and a reason for the skaven to feel right at home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Lord Kroak said:

So the whole "Sigmar lied" thing that was built up, that was just the fact that Stormcast lose a little part of themselves every time they reforge? In other words, the thing that we've known about Stormcast since they were first released a decade ago, because GW's writers saw Game of Thrones season 3 episode 2 and thought Beric Dondarrion's statement about becoming a little less every time he resurrects was pretty cool?

Meh, I would've preferred an actual twist of some kind, like Sigmar turning out to be dyslexic and accidentally opening the Urination Chamber, leading to floods of sewage in Azyrheim and a reason for the skaven to feel right at home. 

Now I need the Urination Chamber.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

My dude, do you have a date for us for darkoath box and dawnbringers 6?

Unfortunately, I have no idea :( I expect them to arrive late April/early May, but it's just my prediction

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elarin said:

Unfortunately, I have no idea :( I expect them to arrive late April/early May, but it's just my prediction

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a date for the actual kroot wave coming? I'm eagerly expecting to buy and paint a lone spear!

• Thanks 1

Just enjoying the absolute awesomeness of Helldivers 2, and it just struck me, it is perfect as a template for an AoS game. Stormcast literally drop in in lightning like Heldivers in pods, and fight hordes of enemies, and there are vast realms for use in an equivalent to the galactic war.

Make this game GW you cowards!!

Edited by Goatforce
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

No he went in broke one of the chains but got word a certain Bone general has hit his Varanspire and rush back

Archaon is like me when I'm about to paint my minis but suddenly I hear the calling from my lgs and end with 5 more boxes.

Edited by Ragest
  • Haha 2

Quick thought:

So we know the Ruination chamber is coming and we also know that we are going to be getting updated Warrior chamber stuff.

What if Gardus is getting a Ruination chamber model?

Gardus has died several times now and the current Ruination Chamber that first arrived are from the Hallowed Knights. What if he has died a bit one too many times and returns in Updated Ruination armour to lead?

• Like 1