The Rumour Thread

36 minutes ago, Danaork said:

New teasing for AoS in few time.

IIRC the Leviathan schedule from last year was "Second teaser (not the Adepticon Teaser silhouette) on Monday" :/

BTW happy to see the HH Auxilia & TOW O&G Ranges released ! I hope for a Skirmish Week next sunday with Warcry and Kill Team then :) 

17 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Wait the new Casket of Souls with the removable lid is only at Warhammer World?!

Oh no, it will be available to order (like the scorpions are on the webstore), it's just one of the reasons (other than it being a fun day out with friends) I was going was to pick it up there, and I had timed the trip thinking I had given plenty of leeway to do that, but I had not realised of course they were releasing in 2 waves and at glacial pace. I kinda wanted to be there shortly after release to buy it in person.

Watch them announce it for pre-order next Sunday, meaning it will be in stock 2-3 days after my visit. I will be genuinely upset...

20 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

I just found this. What would you say if new Chorfs follow a similar line?

GHmjEeNWMAAcKm8?format=jpg&name=large

Source.

I might be too late to add to the Chorfs discussion, but honestly it saddens me a bit knowing that their aesthetic will probably be different when they get released in AOS (like it happened with HE -> Lumineth and Empire -> CoS).

I say this because their Mesopotamian inspired look is already quite distinct compared to other fantasy races, and their depiction in Total War is everything I wanted from them.

Like seriously GW, I would spend SO MUCH MONEY in an army of this particular angry midgets: 

IMG_4241.webp

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cryptborn said:

I might be too late to add to the Chorfs discussion, but honestly it saddens me a bit knowing that their aesthetic will probably be different when they get released in AOS (like it happened with HE -> Lumineth and Empire -> CoS).

I say this because their Mesopotamian inspired look is already quite distinct compared to other fantasy races, and their depiction in Total War is everything I wanted from them.

Like seriously GW, I would spend SO MUCH MONEY in an army of this particular angry midgets: 

IMG_4241.webp

I would literally run an entire army of the K'daai mixed with the daemon trains and the dual axe wielding Infernal Guard. 

14 minutes ago, Danaork said:

Like i said !

Aqshy (Hammerhall Aqsha) ?

I’m thinking the new city of Embergard.

Those volcanoes were already home to Skaven & Duardin for centuries.

Also enjoying how much mileage GW get out of their title words.

Realms of Ruin

Lady of Ruin

Ruination Chamber

I’ll be amazed if the Skaven don’t have Ruinator weapons/mechs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Those volcanoes were already home to Skaven & Duardin for centuries.

Also enjoying how much mileage GW get out of their title words.

Realms of Ruin

Lady of Ruin

Ruination Chamber

I’ll be amazed if the Skaven don’t have Ruinator weapons/mechs.

hehe they have 

4 hours ago, mawhis117 said:

It would be quite strange to have two different Big characters at the same time. It's pretty clear that the big character for Dawnbringers 6 will be The Lady of Ruin, which means that Ascended Khul is either just something we collectively made up, or he'll be coming later.

Wont it be stranger to not release updated Khul after all this teasing? 

We got him mentioned in first book, in third one, in 4th one, in short story on WC (dont remember, maybe in 2nd book too). 

And all we have about Lady of Ruin is like...1st book and WD short story? 

But things GW doing are not logical and we can expect Slaaneshi hero for Dawnbringers 6 along side Darkoath release. And nothing more. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

The teasers are clearly in Aqshy (sad, I wanted it to by Azyr), but isn't the whole "one city will be destroyed" plotline the conclusion of the Dawnbringers saga ? I.e. coming alone with the Lady of Ruin probably destroying Verdigris in Ghyran in book VI ? 

When 4th hit, we'll already know what DB city was destroyed. 

And I think, like the Nighthaunts in second edition, that the Skaven invasion will happen EVERYWHERE IN THE MORTAL REALMS ! NO CITY IS SAFE ! RUUUUNNN

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Karriko said:

Wont it be stranger to not release updated Khul after all this teasing? 

We got him mentioned in first book, in third one, in 4th one, in short story on WC (dont remember, maybe in 2nd book too). 

And all we have about Lady of Ruin is like...1st book and WD short story? 

But things GW doing are not logical and we can expect Slaaneshi hero for Dawnbringers 6 along side Darkoath release. And nothing more. 

Yes Khull will be released in few months

• LOVE IT! 1

27 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

New Video

Hope Cast into ruin

Evenn more obviously Skaven lol

I cannot wait for Adepticon.

I absolutely love Age of Sigmar and this community is a massive part of it. When things are getting heavy in the real world I can always find a respite here and in the world and books that GW have built. I love it.

Bring. It. On.

• Like 18
  • LOVE IT! 3

54 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

It would be quite strange to have two different Big characters at the same time. It's pretty clear that the big character for Dawnbringers 6 will be The Lady of Ruin, which means that Ascended Khul is either just something we collectively made up, or he'll be coming later.

this is why i think him and Vandus are coming post-4e-launch in a matchup box. good way of introducing new Ruination and BOK with narrative stuff imho. it just doesn't seem right splitting their releases up unless Khul's ascension is what gets Vandus sent to the Ruination Chamber? but like you said, why would 2 new Chaos heroes be squished together?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

New Video

Hope Cast into ruin

Evenn more obviously Skaven lol

I cannot wait. I love Moulder and Skyre, Already got my scheme mostly settled. Now I just want to see Vince do some speed painting guides to try and get them looking good before I die of old age xD

16 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

The teasers are clearly in Aqshy (sad, I wanted it to by Azyr), but isn't the whole "one city will be destroyed" plotline the conclusion of the Dawnbringers saga ? I.e. coming alone with the Lady of Ruin probably destroying Verdigris in Ghyran in book VI ? 

That’s probably to make it more pivotal so the second city doesn’t die too in the campaign.

Keep Embergard safe so there’s still an ember of Hope left in the dark.