The Rumour Thread

Just now, Ejecutor said:

I thought it was on Monday!

It's 5 days prior, with the last one coming on tuesday.

I don't think it's gonna be less than 5 teases since there's A LOT of reveals coming just outside AoS. I'm toooooootally coping (GIVE US LOVE, OH BIG HORNED ONE) but I think warcom won't waste this chance to begin building expectations.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I don't think it's gonna be less than 5 teases since there's A LOT of reveals coming just outside AoS. I'm toooooootally coping (GIVE US LOVE, OH BIG HORNED ONE) but I think warcom won't waste this chance to begin building expectations.

The teasers were cool when they did sillouetes, but they've got more and more vague in the last few years. We already almost all the factions that will be shown. I'm not expecting anything surprising. 

Expecting nothing: safe, probably drinks 1-2 cups of coffe each day, follows patterns, math, will probably be right, boring

Hyping teasers: risky, coffe is in your veins, likes to have hype on things, chaos, will probably be wrong, breathes life into Rumour discussions, fun

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Oh. You mean the countdown pics. On Monday maybe we have a follow-up on the video teaser.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wurgog_on_a_Wyvern said:

Mean to be put in post above. Reason I believe bonesplitterz will get refreshed. Older photo from around half a year ago. Theres a giant Ice bone and an orc symbol, which I think is a huge nod to the Icebone Bonesplitterz. 

c8hud2axi0mb1.jpg.webp

this was an underworlds teaser for deathgorge

All it's warbands have been released, addepticon will tease the next setting so I don't think Icebone will arrive anymore

6 minutes ago, EntMan said:

Is it Dawnbringers Story Day today? I've lost track of when they do and don't happen based on actual book releases.

I think today would be a break. Adepticon announcing book 6 and we would resume it after.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Garrac said:

Expecting nothing: safe, probably drinks 1-2 cups of coffe each day, follows patterns, math, will probably be right, boring

Hyping teasers: risky, coffe is in your veins, likes to have hype on things, chaos, will probably be wrong, breathes life into Rumour discussions, fun

Oh ******, Im part of a stereotype... I was reading this while drinking my second cup since waking up, contemplating responding to rumor talk in my usual forum.. decided to first read here, get my third cup and work a bit on my "visual speculation files" wich are a little bit on the chaotic side and then saw this ... almost spilled my precious coffee XD

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

The teasers were cool when they did sillouetes, but they've got more and more vague in the last few years. We already almost all the factions that will be shown. I'm not expecting anything surprising. 

If anything these Teasers have a reputation of being underwhelming. 

Most of the time you get one small reveal for half the game systems and a big one for whatever system is getting a big release in the coming months. If GW didn't reveal stuff that was inteneded to be released within 1-2 months, there would probaly be a lot more they could show off for the rest of the year. 

Most likely the reveals will be: 

40K: CSM and the armies on the timeline with 1 HQ and a book. 

AOS: probaly the biggest reveal with 4th, new DB with hero boxes and maybe a teaser.

Old world: Dwarfs 

Killteam: one new team (Votann)

Warcry: 1 new warband

Underworlds: a new warband or box

HH: probaly a new campaign book 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Glutos said:

this was an underworlds teaser for deathgorge

All it's warbands have been released, addepticon will tease the next setting so I don't think Icebone will arrive anymore

So from Deathgorge lore, that place was home of some orruk tribe before winter came and put everything in ice. That is why totem is there

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aleser said:

So from Deathgorge lore, that place was home of some orruk tribe before winter came and put everything in ice. That is why totem is there

Its so weird to me that they didnt include Icebone Bonesplitterz in the Deathgorge cycle despite all the iconography being tossed around. I am actually still a bit in shock after seeing this artwork.

Screenshot_20240315_104947_Chrome.jpg.82b7c85380e0bf7b5088945a7db6a075.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Its so weird to me that they didnt include Icebone Bonesplitterz in the Deathgorge cycle despite all the iconography being tossed around. I am actually still a bit in shock after seeing this artwork.

Screenshot_20240315_104947_Chrome.jpg.82b7c85380e0bf7b5088945a7db6a075.jpg

Well they all died or fled from there. Now warbands are sent there to try find sone artefacts burried there. Settings in WU was never indicatiin of warbands. We had cool story about Enclave of mixed Deepkin and DoK in Harrowdeep but we never got that warband instead they gave us swamoy Orruks in sea setting 😂

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Aleser said:

Well they all died or fled from there. Now warbands are sent there to try find sone artefacts burried there. Settings in WU was never indicatiin of warbands. We had cool story about Enclave of mixed Deepkin and DoK in Harrowdeep but we never got that warband instead they gave us swamoy Orruks in sea setting 😂

Yeah knowing we would get a Destruction warband and seeing the Orruk skull gave me an overdose of hopium/ copium. I am still in rehab untill i see something related to Spiderfang of Bonesplitterz.

(Or frazzlegitz)

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Oh. You mean the countdown pics. On Monday maybe we have a follow-up on the video teaser.

Oh! Good caatch! I expect just a rat on a sigmar city. Like the Total Warhammer 2 trailer all over again.

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE

With this quality, could be anything to me... I just see green and maybe big sewers or something underground. Maybe skaven but nothing new as we know that they are coming since a long time