The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Kempak said:

https://www.goonhammer.com/dawnbringers-book-v-shadow-of-the-crone-lore-review/

Just looking at the this they say this is the last book in the dawnbringer series, I thought there were going to be 6?

I think Goonhammer are just a bit confused, and there will very likely be a 6th book. The narratives in Dawnbringers haven't come to a close yet - among other things, the 'one will fall' thing hasn't happened.

Obviously some plot stuff will remain open once the series ends but 5 feels like it would be a very odd point to draw the curtains across the stage and go 'we've finished this series now'.

• Like 2

Just now, Garrac said:

Ok, here we go: all the REs that look skaven-ish like enough

imagen.png.d18d582de8cb324f27c056a28413a0a1.png

Honestly, I think NONE of them is a skaven RE, but I know some folks might apreciate this

To me it is:

1. 40k
2. Krule/ Chorfs
3. Nurgle/ NH
4. Rats
5. Nurgle/ NH
6. Lady of Ruin

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Peacaf said:

If I gave you a like who you know...

I mean officially I don’t know anything.

I have met a few persons that did state they have been informed by gw at an Q and a meeting at the last event that beasts won’t be removed from aos.

but I wasn’t there.

and I can’t state if that is true or not

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, here we go: all the REs that look skaven-ish like enough

imagen.png.d18d582de8cb324f27c056a28413a0a1.png

Honestly, I think NONE of them is a skaven RE, but I know some folks might apreciate this

Maybe the first pic?

Edited by Skreech Verminking

4 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I mean officially I don’t know anything.

I have met persons that di state they have been informed by gw at an Q and a at the last event that beasts won’t be removed from aos.

but I wasn’t there.

and I can’t state if that is true or not

Maybe the first pic?

First one is a Needler of old 40k, maybe for Imperial Ratlings

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Garrac said:

wait what

She's mentioned in Dawnbringers 1 as the person who instructed the Varanguard to make the Heralds of Nurgle spread the Shudderblight Plague. She's also mentioned in a short story in a recent White Dwarf. 

Overall, she seems to be a senior member of Archaon's inner circle. She is described as having Black armour with Gold Trim and a spear that has neon flames bursting from the head.

Edited by mawhis117
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

I see all these 3 together as part of the new she-marshall of the varanguard. The lady of ruin:

image.png.43090126ba42a7f88ec332cbcde5465e.pngimage.png.b540b00c8637830f7c0aa6ed2b59be9c.pngimage.png.a1c813fa49828365a74ee3550a17f994.png

I honestly thought the third one was for one of the new Chaos Lords for 40k, or for a future chaos vehicle

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

AGE OF LIAR
Dawnbringers 6
Teaser of Age of Liar 4.0

WARCRY
Something NEW vs Something REALLY NEW

WARHAMMER 40k
Chaos Book + character

KILL TEAM
Votann vs Cult

GROMBINDAL

Yep hoping for a dwarf-tastic reveal at Adepticon - Grombrindal, Old World Dwarfs and new Votann!

Warcry- for something New/really New - New dwarfs! 😇 or Kurnothi🦌

But I don't think so - maybe Chorfs? Maybe a first peek at Silent People?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

She's mentioned in Dawnbringers 1 as the person who instructed the Varanguard to make the Heralds of Nurgle spread the Shudderblight Plague. She's also mentioned in a short story in a recent White Dwarf. 

Overall, she seems to be a senior member of Archaon's inner circle. She is described as having Black armour with Gold Trim and a spear that has neon flames bursting from the head.

She is also mentioned in a little short from a White Dwarf where we get more details about her.

Edited by Ejecutor

1 hour ago, mawhis117 said:

She’s also referred to as Marshal by a fellow Varanguard in a white dwarf story, and seems to be able to summon demons/demon gates using said spear

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

AGE OF LIAR
Dawnbringers 6

WARCRY

WARHAMMER 40k
Chaos Book + character

KILL TEAM
Votann vs Cult

GROMBINDAL

I would add new (season) core box for Underworlds. They release them in april usually.

15 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

There are too many people making up or throwing rumors around in the internet.

Making up misinformation for no reason other than to be a ****** is such a Skaven thing though.

On an unrelated note, the next edition of AoS will allow Skaven players to deploy doom rockets, these do d100 mortal wounds to everything on the table, including your own units.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cwningen said:

Making up misinformation for no reason other than to be a ****** is such a Skaven thing though.

On an unrelated note, the next edition of AoS will allow Skaven players to deploy doom rockets, these do d100 mortal wounds to everything on the table, including your own units.

Only on your own table? Disappointing.

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

AGE OF LIAR
Dawnbringers 6

WARCRY

WARHAMMER 40k
Chaos Book + character

KILL TEAM
Votann vs Cult

GROMBINDAL

No battle sister or genestealer cult hq in your opinion?