The Rumour Thread

The darkoath unit looks fantastic, but why another hero unit. First Black Talons, than the saviours and now this. This will probably be again lots of different rules with unique names for one single unit. Ugh. I really hope this will not be the way forward for 4th edition. The mini's are fantastic, but really not a fan of this workaround for dismounted heroes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Whoever sculpted this ork head, Geedubs, drop the leash and let them go wild!! It's on point!!!🤘20240302_053139.jpg.c528ea576ebc2ce9b2eadec70c99f982.jpg

Isn't it like a mix between classic Orks and Kruleboyz?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Whoever sculpted this ork head, Geedubs, drop the leash and let them go wild!! It's on point!!!🤘20240302_053139.jpg.c528ea576ebc2ce9b2eadec70c99f982.jpg

Reminds me of the Painboy Sculpt, which is a definite good thing.

painboy-1.jpg.0908de286238b66074b415785255f9cf.jpg

• Like 1

What an excellent little Preview!!

Absolutely love the Gnomes especially the Badgers and Foxes!!

The Darkoath Warband proves to me that the Darkoath/STD aesthetic is my favourite of Mortal Chaos Warriors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

IMG_0729.jpeg.1e6a9697042ad2d4b9231d5b1e795b82.jpegMajor leaks! Holy **** I’ve seen amazing things. 

Oh, and it resolves a RE! The heads! Btw, drop the source if you can (ie: Reddit link or whatever).

Edited by Ejecutor

4 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I'm assuming that thing is a new chaos spawn? The kit probably needs an update. 

It looks a bit deliberate to be a Chaos Spawn. Right amount of limbs, everything in the right place etc. 

Edited by Still-young
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

MOARR!!

Yeah. The pics just randomly showed up on twitter. I wonder what happened there. It looks like a full range similar to the ironjawz update. We’ve got cavalry, a foot unit , a mounted hero, the monster and the hero unit from today’s preview. A pretty amazing looking range overall. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 1

The Darkoath are amazing! I am really curious how they it will be integrated with StD.

Edit: Seems a massive leak. Probably not intended for today. 😄

Edited by Tonhel