The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, MitGas said:

Let's hope the Chorf memery won't turn into a memory though.

I'm so clever Tzeentch just threw a cookie at me. 👌

I have been cursed by a vile spell from the Realms - bound upon these forums, at the mere mention of Chorfs, I am forced to draw a new image in MS paint and post it here to lukewarm response. The balance of this forum would be in jeopardy otherwise - now, no matter the rumours, no faction's fans will get the upper hand in the rumour thread. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.fd9e0c32ffa8d95d893d3d645469524c.png

This seems to me that would replace the Warpfire Thrower, Warp-Grinder and Ratling Gun. Wouldn't be too crazy to think this would be part of the big box and another option with different "guns" would be available separately. Otherwise, even this one replacing the three of them doesn't seem to be too crazy to me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

ChorfBros... we got too cocky...

Are we too cocky? Refreshing the rumor thread once a day to dig around for a single mention of anything that was mentioned in the same breath as Chorfs? Are we too cocky when I can now climb onto the roof of my home and scream that Chaos Dwarfs During 4th Are Now 100% Confirmed? 

34 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

And will we still try to claim that this totally confirms Chorfs? I think y'all know the answer to that already;

YesChorf.png.60b187f565d6155849118d2e84554d2c.png

(this totally confirms Chorfs)

Edited by Pizzaprez
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

I have been cursed by a vile spell from the Realms - bound upon these forums, at the mere mention of Chorfs, I am forced to draw a new image in MS paint and post it here to lukewarm response. The balance of this forum would be in jeopardy otherwise - now, no matter the rumours, no faction's fans will get the upper hand in the rumour thread. 

😂 You've got my vote for post of the day. Not that it matters but hey, it's at least something. 

• Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, Pizzaprez said:

Are we too cocky? Refreshing the rumor thread once a day to dig around for a single mention of anything that was mentioned in the same breath as Chorfs? Are we too cocky when I can now climb onto the roof of my home and scream that Chaos Dwarfs During 4th Are Now 100% Confirmed? 

Are we crazy? No, it is the Rumour thread that is wrong.

(this totally confirms Chorfs)

Every time we write this, Games Workshop delays Chorfs for another day (Chorfs confirmed!)

1 minute ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Are we crazy? No, it is the Rumour thread that is wrong.

Every time we write this, Games Workshop delays Chorfs for another day (Chorfs confirmed!)

They cannot delay it that much if we know they are coming during 4th ed, otherwise they would start delaying the 5th ed 😅

Edited by Ejecutor

1 minute ago, MitGas said:

😂 You've got my vote for post of the day. Not that it matters but hey, it's at least something. 

Thank you, my terrific teal-coloured tufted titmouse of a Tzeentchian tub-thumper (causing me to tinker with a thesaurus!), despite all the self-deprecation that would cause an average British comic to blush, I really appreciate you saying that!

Just now, Ejecutor said:

They cannot delay it that much if we know they are coming during 4th ed, otherwise the would start delaying the 5th ed 😅

Trust me, I wouldn't put that past them. The day I hold Chorfs in my own hands, then I will believe lol

• Like 1

Ok, so, huh, Ive thought about this for a long time. I didnt believe It some months ago. I need to process this, a literal skaven sprue with a date of 2024 marked. Needed to think. Needed to plan my answer here as one of the main skaven players residents of this web

I think am now indeed prepares to give a clean opinión on these imagen:

YES YES YES F ****** YES YES YES YES YEEEEEES YESYESYESYESYES YEEEES YES YES ****** YEAH YEAAAAH FREAKING HELL YEAH YES-YES FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS VERMINTIDE TIME BABYYYYYYYYY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Edited by Gaz Taylor
Removed swearing
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • LOVE IT! 2

2 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, so, huh, Ive thought about this for a long time. I didnt believe It some months ago. I need to process this, a literal skaven sprue with a date of 2024 marked. Needed to think. Needed to plan my answer here as one of the main skaven players residents of this web

I think am now indeed prepares to give a clean opinión on these imagen:

YES YES YES F ****** YES YES YES YES YEEEEEES YESYESYESYESYES YEEEES YES YES ****** YEAH FUCKCKCKCMCKC YEAAAAH FREAKING HELL YEAH YES-YES FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS VERMINTIDE TIME BABYYYYYYYYY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Gitmob, you took to long. I'll always love my goblins being soldiers.

But im a rat boy now. Skyre update, and hopefully some moulder is all I wanted in skaven.

Now to learn how to decently speedpaint the tide.

• Confused 1

I usually fawn over the evil side of Miniatures, and Skaven are very dear to my heart, Very clearly remember the first ever “army” I put together, A Regiment of Clanrats and a Metal Screaming Bell). This Skaven leak is promising!

But for some inexplicable reason….I’m really excited to see Vandus Hammerhand reforged. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

This seems to me that would replace the Warpfire Thrower, Warp-Grinder and Ratling Gun. Wouldn't be too crazy to think this would be part of the big box and another option with different "guns" would be available separately. Otherwise, even this one replacing the three of them doesn't seem to be too crazy to me.

Sounds like not (Whitefang confused reaction). Maybe this is just something completely new?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Soooo, partial reveal of the unit sometime next week now that word is out on reddit and twitter, and soon probably on YouTube. Or will GW just wait until Adepticon before anything Skaven related is shown.

If it were any other release, I think they would speed it up, but as it is tied to the new edition I think they would stay silent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1