The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

So who is excited about buy 20+ year old models at current prices? 

I got friends who actually still play whfb who cant wait to buy old kits again. Those kits go for crazy prices on things like ebay. Gw want a part of their pie back with ToW.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 7

Just now, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Do you think there's more minis for Dawnbringers 3 or this is it ? We "only" get two characters ? ("Only" because they look like quite chunky minis).

Imo this is all. 7/12 factions. We can close with 5 on the last book, if it is the 4th, or 5 factions splitted between 2 books, which seems fair.

• Like 4

Just now, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Do you think there's more minis for Dawnbringers 3 or this is it ? We "only" get two characters ? ("Only" because they look like quite chunky minis).

I assume this is it, since they had the trailer of the book and showed the armies featured. 

Also looks like the Black Talons will be in this book, so that probably counts as a release for it.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 3

That was an alright preview. Not a massive amount for AoS but the stuff about the armies of renown in DB3 sounds cool, and both the new minis are very nice additions to the range.

I have to admit, I expected they'd go in for some sort of bigger 40-year celebration stuff as well but I'm not outraged or scandalised that they didn't.

• Like 2