The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Feb13-RumourEngine2kes.jpg

I'm calling Ad Mech - bottom symbol looks like one of the Forge World symbols

It doesn't scream AdMech to me, While the cogs could be Mechanicum, they might be something else, but primarily the clock hands and dials make it less 40k for me.

14 minutes ago, DaveSoundwave said:

I think that's just a 5 in roman numerals

This - maybe. Somehow it appears more dwarfen or Stormcast, can't put a finger to it - somehow I have the feeling, that we have seen the symbol somewhere before.

Obviously cant tell the size of it but it looks low res molding compared to miniatures,  more like scenery.  And very clock like, not at all in the aesthetic of Ad-Mech, no where near enough rivets for starters :D.

Possibly AoS scenery?

Looks more like pressure gauges or angle measurements, so Sigmarite artillery? (probably too obvious)

30 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

Unless ;)

But given that it is supposed to be about some kind of new release I doubt there are Aelves behind those clocks :P 

I know but I finally got the AoS bug! Daughters of Khaine is the first model release that got me truly excited. So I got some hypetrain stations to make up.  

I'll be making connections that even the Illuminati haven't thought off... all day long! :ph34r:

Edited by Kramer
sassy comment
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kramer said:

I know but I finally got the AoS bug! Daughters of Khaine is the first model release that got me truly excited. So I got some hypetrain stations to make up. 

I'm with you on that. I played Sylvaneth and like them model wise and playstyle wise but DoK got me really, really excited. I would like another Aelf faction but if DoK are all aleves we get in 2018 I am still super happy about them :D 

1 minute ago, DantePQ said:

I'm with you on that. I played Sylvaneth and like them model wise and playstyle wise but DoK got me really, really excited. I would like another Aelf faction but if DoK are all aleves we get in 2018 I am still super happy about them :D 

I feel the same, love the Sylvaneth in essence. I even kind of like the model style. But it's just that final something something that I missed. 

1 minute ago, Kramer said:

I feel the same, love the Sylvaneth in essence. I even kind of like the model style. But it's just that final something something that I missed. 

What not to like about band of half-naked  (or naked if you have some older models) Witch Aelves  :P 

6 minutes ago, DantePQ said:

What not to like about band of half-naked  (or naked if you have some older models) Witch Aelves  :P 

Mix'em up with Daemonettes and you got a great looking squad that is usuable as Daemonettes and Witch elves. 

But if you're into naked: 

5a8319d884510_ScreenShot2018-02-13at17_29_20.png.841b8b63d4333da95c3ebdc073f465f5.png

Really don't know why this makes me laugh so much. I think it's just the image in my mind that production has already started, and only when the painting started somebody went... 'Ehh, soo... no ti-ts but a-ss is our new direction'?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, michu said:

It's part of Sector Mechanicus kit. You can see that clock in recent White Dwarf in Realms of Battle article.

Actually I checked it right now and that clock is not on the Galvanic Managment sprue. Probably someone used that part for conversion.

Edited by michu
Nevermind it's there.

Hm, that's strange - and a new one. Why would the show us a part of an already released model as something forthcoming?

"Tracked" it down, you guys mean this one?

4x3IZuu.jpg

damn good spot. And intrestingly that clock isn't the exact same as the one today - see the clock arms? nevertheless that probably answers the question what it will be, at least it narrwos it down extremly

Edited by Bloodmaster
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, michu said:

It's part of Sector Mechanicus kit. You can see that clock in recent White Dwarf in Realms of Battle article.

18 hours ago, Bloodmaster said:

Hm, that's strange - and a new one. Why would the show us a part of an already released model as something forthcoming?

"Tracked" it down, you guys mean this one?

4x3IZuu.jpg

damn good spot. And intrestingly that clock isn't the exact same as the one today - see the clock arms? nevertheless that probably answers the question what it will be, at least it narrwos it down extremly

Yeah someone else just showed me a similar picture, guess I should really get building my mechanicus terrain.