The Rumour Thread

God dammit.

It won't be the lion. They won't go for something that obvious for him. Also Mortarion will be released soon.

I'm 90% sure this is for AoS and I reckon it is from a shadespire team. 

Aelfs have the lion rangers, they could go with that theme or it could be from a Human team. Also it could be the Lion.

I hate them.

• Like 2

I'm glad the Nurgle Greater Daemon is fewer points than the others, glad they didn't apply a blanket set of points as Nurgle benefited least from the bump up to Greater Daemon.

Troll Hag at 300 is fun. Hopefully see the table. An excellent model.

And they HAVE to be changing the Mourngul warscroll to put it at 280. Have to...It doesn't look to have changed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mdkinker said:

And they HAVE to be changing the Mourngul warscroll to put it at 280. Have to...It doesn't look to have changed?

It hasnt changed now.

As before, I dont know what they are up to at FW. Sayl is untouched aswell, as if he didn't show up enough before ;) 

4 minutes ago, mdkinker said:

Unless this change in Matched Play cost is because of a yet-to-be-disclosed change in the MP rules coming with GHB2?

+Edit: Incoherent text, thanks to the stupid behaviour of my phone :/

Edited by Spinsane

29 minutes ago, Killax said:

Old news brah :P 

Gah, always late to the party ;)  Here's a list of what's changed - and it's a lot.  Destruction appears to have benefited the most and Legion suffered the most.  I am hoping we'll see some warscroll changes to justify some of the point changes (or not point changes in the case of some)

Tamurkhan - 500 -> 680
Daemon Plague Toads - 120 for 3 -> 60 for 1 (max of 7)
Daemon Pox Riders - 200 for 3 -> 80 for 1 (max of 7
Chaos War Mammoth - 320 -> 400

Infernal Guard Battle Standard - 80 -> 100
Infernal Guard Ironsworn - 100 -> 180 (max of 30)
Infernal Guard Fireglaives - 100 -> 160 (max of 30)
K'daai Fireborn - 100 -> 180
Blackshard Warhost - 80 -> 100
Hashut's Wrath Artillery Train - 100 -> 140

Basilisk - 320 -> 260
Bonegrinder Giant - 360 -> 300
Carmine Dragon - 480 -> 340
Colossal Squig - 300 -> 360
Dread Maw - 440 -> 300
Incarnate Elemental of Wrath - 300 -> 360
Incarnate Elemental of Beasts - 300 -> 360
Magma Dragon - 520 -> 600
Mourngul - 400 -> 280
Rogue Idol - 480 -> 400
Skaven Warlord on Brood Horror - 200 -> 240
Troll Hag - 400 -> 300
Warpfire Dragon - 200 -> 280
Exalted Greater Daemon of Khorne - 500
Exalted Greater Daemon of Nurgle - 400
Exalted Greater Daemon of Slaanesh - 480
Exalted Greater Daemon of Tzeentch - 480
Mazarall the Butcher - 360

Dread Saurian - Gone!

Edited by RuneBrush
Typo!
  • Like 3

The Dread Saurian wasn't included... I think that's the most interesting thing here. Does this mean there are units now that may not be updated in the GHB2? I think, knowing FW's editing proficiency, it's probably an error of omission rather than anything else.

7 minutes ago, Roostmanuva said:

One of the GW guys said on twitter that the points change is a mistake,  they will be changed back. Don't panic!

Changed back?! I kinda like that the exalted GUO finally got some points. Been using him for ageofwargamers 450pt.  So 400 is very pleasing. That guy just won't die!!

1 minute ago, Greasygeek said:

Changed back?! I kinda like that the exalted GUO finally got some points. Been using him for ageofwargamers 450pt.  So 400 is very pleasing. That guy just won't die!!

The Greater Daemons and newer ones that didn't currently have points will remain, just the older models that changed points were incorrect.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KevenM said:

Oh god... here I am finalizing the assembly of a Legion of Azgorh force and this solid nerf happens. Ouch! Nearly double the cost for battleline...

You should be fine.  The point changes for older models were a mistake. They removed the announcement from Facebook after stating this.  The only points that were correct are those for the newest models and those which did not previously have points.