Armies on parade-post your entry

Oneyah

I came second at my local GW, behind a 40k Orc display that was absolutely crazy, Conversions everywhere. 

Here is the link to mine.

If you check out warhammer Plymouth on facebook they will probably have the other pictures of all the entrants up later today.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:30 AM, Skreech Verminking said:

Looks good.

You just inspired me, not sure though  how I would fit a 2000p skaven army on 1board.?

Easy: Use one of those super common 5 Thanquol/Boneripper lists. Is there even any other way to play the Skaven besides a super elite low-model count army? 

@Oneyahbrilliant board! Can I ask how you got the red "river" texture and color? I love how your colors for the board are both very detailed but also very distinct and strong. 

@Lord_Skrolk river was pretty easy as it was pre molded using one of the sigmar realm of battle board. I then based in celestial grey drybrushed ulthuan and put blood for blood god over the top. 

@Nick in York photographing the whole board can be really awkward. Looks like a great sylvaneth force! 

@Brad Gamma absolutely love this display, my brother has always been a massive dwarf fan across all fantasy and have always wanted to do some form of diorama for him but this scale is awesome. Looking forward to follow up post in your blog.

@sainted75

The overlords look great. Always so difficult to judge sigmar against 40k which I suppose is why they brought the different categories out.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:30 PM, Skreech Verminking said:

Looks good.

You just inspired me, not sure though  how I would fit a 2000p skaven army on 1board.?

Tunnels! Tunnels are always the answer! Make the board, with little look holes into the tunnels where the clan rats are swarming. 

Archived