AoS 2 - Stormcast Eternals Discussion

Chris Tomlin

2 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Bullgors, Kroxigors, Kurnoth Hunters, Chaos Spawn, Rat Ogors, Crypt Flayers, Crypt Horrors, Spirit Hosts, Immortis Guard/Necropolis Stalkers, Felwater Troggoths, Rockgut Troggoths, Gorgers, Yhetees, Maneaters, Gyrocopters/bombers, Ripperdactyl/Terradon Riders

Dang, that is more than I thought. I guess a quick google search would show those. 

However, Bullgors, Krox, chaos spawn, rat ogors, and gyrocopters are rarely used from what I have seen. But hey, until we know for sure guess they could be either way. Unless someone who has done an unboxing has already stated they are and I have missed it. 

18 minutes ago, PJetski said:

On another note do you guys think Annihilators are on 50mm bases? They look slightly larger than 40mm, and if they're on 50mm it's super weird that they are only 3 wounds. I can't think of any other model with less than 4 wounds on that base size.

Good question, they look taller than paladins and don't have the "paladin" keyword so they could be on 50mm. I would like to see them on 40mm with 3 wounds tho

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Good question, they look taller than paladins and don't have the "paladin" keyword so they could be on 50mm. I would like to see them on 40mm with 3 wounds tho

I agree only because everything else is on 40mm haha and I would be sent to OCD hell if I had some boys that were slightly bigger :P 

Because lets face it, I am going to run them asap. 

5 minutes ago, OkayestDM said:

I don't know, MW on 6s definitely has its place.

Regardless, these points will be irrelevant once the new SCE battletome drops 

Just bring Evocators or Annihilators or even Retributors

Vindictors are only 10 wounds, they won't last long enough to justify spending 45 more points than a squad of Liberators

Hopefully there's significant changes to warscrolls in the battletome

Edited by PJetski
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, PJetski said:

Just bring Evocators or Annihilators or even Retributors

Vindictors are only 10 wounds, they won't last long enough to justify spending 45 more points than a squad of Liberators

Hopefully there's significant changes to warscrolls in the battletome

Yeah but they have a 3+ save my friend and can be revived by yndresta!! And yndresta is an auto include now! Evocators and retributors can’t. Also Range 2!!! I would say liberators are dead if there warscroll stay the same.

and I have still the opinion that we won’t see any changes on old warscrolls.

if you revive only one vindictor the cost is the same as a unit of liberators. It could even be worth playing 3x 10 vindictors because of range 2!

Best unit to compare them with now are Auralan wardens. And I think vindictors are just better!

Edited by Erdemo86
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, Erdemo86 said:

and I have still the opinion that we won’t see any changes on old warscrolls.

This is simply impossible due to a fact that you no longer can have 6 desolators in a unit. Also this would mean that sce will stay in a hellhole of being one of the weakest army again. 

2 minutes ago, Nizrah said:

This is simply impossible due to a fact that you no longer can have 6 desolators in a unit. Also this would mean that sce will stay in a hellhole of being one of the weakest army again. 

You can’t reinforce desolaters  more than one time! So Max unit is size is 4!! Battlelines reinforce 2 times, everything else 1 time. 

and it depends on stormgost rules, allegiances if they are still weak. But new units look not bad like I said. 

Edited by Erdemo86
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Nizrah said:

That what i said? So they HAVE to change their warscroll.

I don’t think so.. but we will see! I said it before and I say it again: they want to sell new models! Even if they adjust warscrolls to the new edition like your desolaters example. Why do you think yndresta is only working on new models? Because they want to sell new models.

Edited by Erdemo86

1 minute ago, Erdemo86 said:

I don’t think so.. but we will see! I said it before and I say it again: they want to sell new models! Even if they adjust warscrolls to the new edition like your desolaters example. Why do you think yndresta is only working on new models? 

Why does she only work on new models?

Edit:
Nothing on her card says Requires Thunderstrike.

Edited by Nerdkingdan
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Erdemo86 said:

I don’t think so.. but we will see! I said it before and I say it again: they want to sell new models! Even if they adjust warscrolls to the new edition like your desolaters example. Why do you think yndresta is only working on new models? Because they want to sell new models.

her abilities work on all SCE... 

and argument that GW want to sell new OP models is the most debunked argument ever... 

• Like 3

Points up a bit across the board, but not unexpected since that's what happened everywhere. I think it'll take a while until we decipher how our changes stack up to other armies, but we got some nice buffs in general with the edition change I think (or at least, not nerfed in the way many other armies were).

Just now, PJetski said:

2x15 Judicators double tapping is the new meta

You can't use the same Command Ability twice in a single phase, so no doubling up on Anvils CA. I do think 15 Anvils Judicators is a legit build, though, but you probably don't need to double up.

13 minutes ago, Requizen said:

You can't use the same Command Ability twice in a single phase, so no doubling up on Anvils CA. I do think 15 Anvils Judicators is a legit build, though, but you probably don't need to double up.

Doh, of course

Maybe 15 Vindictors with save bonuses and Azyrite Halo are worthwhile as an anvil

Dracoths looking real good too