Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zlatan

Painted Shadespire Warbands - Please post

Started taking the Cursebreakers off the sprue last night. Man they are going to be a pain to paint & transport.

Stormsire has overlapping, visible, different coloured panels everywhere, half his face is obscured by his left shoulder and his staff is extremely fragile. I've already undercoated non-assembled figurines (looking at you, Farstriders!) but I think this may be a first for fully painting individual elements before I assemble the figurine.

Even though I am a bit late to the party here is a sneak peek of my first Underworld Warband. It's just the bases but Obryn is nearing his completion and I guess I will post a WIP of him later on.

20181005_190553.jpg

Edited by Vaux
  • Like 3

I've been working on upgrading my Warband.  I'm not a skilled painter but I worked hard on this model and even got a tutorial on how to do skin.  I really feel like this model pushed my skill boundaries and  helped to improved my painting abilities. 

e6Gv7B7.jpg

Edited by cplhicks
Pics too BIG
  • Like 3

Nightvault warbands are coming along, knocked out the Cursebreakers and Thorns.  I'm still a "lazy amateur", just a basecoat, wash and cleanup the details kind of guy but I like the results for the time spent:

MOgEbWi.jpgNQM7Bt8.jpgpuZpmXp.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, THUNDERHAMMER said:

Aww yeah

IMG_20180728_124455.jpg

Really nice job you've done here! :) do you mind sharing how you did it? (wich colors and techniques used?)

Thx a lot and congrats! I really like your ice theme!