AoS3 - Lumineth Realm-lords Discussion

15 hours ago, Tango Trooper said:

I haven't seen/found any leaked points for Lumineth. I'm still fielding my Ymmetrica 3000 points army.

My 3000 point Daughters of Khaine Army has been noted to have changed so I've lost a unit of Heartrenders.

It’s not so much a leak at this point as it’s been officially released. Basically Avalenor is up 20 and stoneguard and the stonemage up by 10. The generic spirit of the mountain is *down* by 30 though.
There’s also reductions for the bannerblade, lord regent (and lyrior), the calligrave, the underworlds warband, twins and dawnriders.

Looking at my last Ymetrica list (I only have 10 stoneguard so it’s not pure Alarith) it went up by 20 points which means I have fewer endless spell choices but otherwise wouldn’t have to change much. I don’t know how the competitive lists fare though. 

Yes. I have done the maths. Prior to the points changes I was at 3000 points with Emerald Lifeswarm and Hyshian Twinstones for the Endless Spell Victory Point.

After these points changes I am at 3000 points with army intact but I've lost my endless spells. Thus, no endless spell victory condition right now.

Thank you.

Edited by Tango Trooper

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, think I've settled on my tournament list for the current cycle.  I realize it's not the Teclis Helon blitzkrieg most are running, but I'd appreciate any comments on fine-tuning it.

- Army Faction: Lumineth Realm-lords
     - Subfaction: Alumnia
     - Grand Strategy: Take What's Theirs
LEADERS
Vanari Lord Regent (160)*
     - General
     - Command Traits: Consummate Warrior
     - Artefacts of Power: Senlui Amulet
     - Spells: Protection of Hysh
The Light of Eltharion (240)*
Avalenor (440)*
BATTLELINE
Vanari Dawnriders (130)*
     - Steedmaster
     - Spells: Speed of Hysh
Vanari Auralan Sentinels  (300)*
     - High Sentinel
     - Spells: Solar Flare
Vanari Auralan Wardens (300)*
     - High Warden
     - Spells: Etheral Blessings
Vanari Auralan Wardens (300)*
     - High Warden
     - Spells: Protection of Hysh
ARTILLERY
Vanari Starshard Ballistas (130)*
TERRAIN
1 x Shrine Luminor (0)
CORE BATTALIONS
*Battle Regiment
TOTAL POINTS: 2000/2000
Created with Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The black sorceress on dragon won't mesh with lumineth. You can use any model as a place holder for lumineth models if your oponents agree though. The rest of the army doesn't really fit either but I feel the archers could be an okay fit.

I forget the rest of your list. I didn't copy it before edit.

really this us a forewarning for us all when it comes to model cuts.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, i wanna take a Cathallar as ally and now i have a question regarding the Deep Thinkers ability in GHB23 (auto cast at 9).

Can i still use primal dice when using the Deep Thinker ability?

EDIT: ok, reading the FAQ/Errata, i would say its possible. They removed the sentence that said 'cannot be modified'

Edited by Xil
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 3:50 PM, RocketPropelledGrenade said:

Man, really hoping Tyrion releases somewhat soon. Obviously he won't be soon-soon, but maybe sometime next year. I got a Cathallar from my office's Secret Santa and so my stockpile of Lumineth for futureproofing my collection grows.

I think Tyrion will end up being next edition sometime. I wouldn't be surprised to see it coincide with Malekithe in some way.

• Like 2