Nurgle Rotbringers - Army on Parade Plog

loki

I have just discovered this forum and thought I would contribute. After many years of procrastinating, I finally gotten off my butt to enter an Army on Parade entry this year. I thought I would post a few progress photos as I go.

I have attached some pictures of my current army and the latest addition, my Nurgle Warshrine conversion.

I have also attached some WIP of the display board. I am using cork tiles and 6mm MDF to make the base. I have trimmed each tile down so that it will fit into a 40mm wide border and still be 2'x2'. Two tiles have been stuck together to incorporate the terrain pieces but still fit side by side in my display case after Armies on Parade.  Also included is pics of the planned miniature layout.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

nurgle_army.jpg

nurgle_warshrine1.jpg

nurgle_warshrine2.jpg

nurgle_base1.jpg

nurgle_base2.jpg

nurgle_base3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow - you have an amazing Nurgle force there. Inspired conversions and a great paint job - your first place is entirely deserved, congratulations!

I particularly like your awesome war shrine. I'd thought about doing the same conversion, but I wasn't sure if the pieces would be close enough in size - they clearly are. I second the request for photos from more angles.

Do you have plans to expand the army?

I'll be watching your blog with interest.

MGP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived