Warhammer - The Old World

Gareth 🍄

In theory the game could start out with a lot of factions and with several having a large roster?

Humans, Orcs, Vampires, Chaos, dwarfs, and somewhat the elves all have models still being sold.

If Tomb Kings and Bretonna are the starting factions and get a lot of love GW could have a pretty large game right out of the gate

• Like 1

Just now, Noserenda said:

Damn that Paladin is sweet, shame hes resin though :(

I know the resin thing is largely expected but I also feel there's just so much competition in that space (single figures in resin) at the moment that it's really hard to get exceited over this.

• Like 1

Short preview, but I think it's perfect. Now lets hope it will get more or less the same attention as HH. A great thing and a bad thing (for the future of Warhammer) is that a lot of extremely cool mini's are available as stls through various patreons / tribes. Last Sword miniatures and Highland miniatures especially. I love those mini's, so it will be very easy to make cool armies.

Anyway I am in. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA I AM WEEPING!!! Look at this masterpiece of desert unlife! His false beard alone would make the duardin of the Age of Sigmar weep with envy.

I'm so happy for both of us, even if we didn't get a release date TOW will be GOATED!!!

Them saying that all 8th Ed armies are supported, so...Legion of Azgorh...maybe???

• LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

Oh wow, this was genuinely more than I had expected (which had been a single miniature and a picture of a map lol)! Guess this soft-confirms TK vs Bret box.

But aaaaaaaaa, the Paladin looked so awesome!!!! My boys will ride again (until Chorfs are confirmed, of course 😝)!!!

Congratulations @Public Universal Duardin for your army of choice (besides the obvious one) being reborn with a great hero/commander leading the charge. Inshallah one day we shall have the demonic engines of doom leading the charge in both TOW and AOS, but until then we can convert the Dawnbringer an into new knights of Bretonnia…..

• Like 1