The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

https://youtu.be/1Zel1NCYPAA?si=Kf8adDvmMVDLszBG

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Who will be around with me during the preview?

Well it going to be 8:00 PM here so it kind of perfect for me don't know about you Brits

Also last chance for predictions for the road map: 5 faction post Skaven and Stormcast. Those they don't count

checking the list i noticeable ones that i haven't recorded is @Garrac @KingBrodd @Baron Klatz @Twisted Firaun @Asbestress if you guys want to throw your guess and anyone else

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Well it going to be 8:00 PM here so it kind of perfect for me don't know about you Brits

Also last chance for predictions for the road map: 5 faction post Skaven and Stormcast. Those they don't count

checking the list i noticeable ones that i haven't recorded is @Garrac @KingBrodd @Baron Klatz @Twisted Firaun @Asbestress if you guys want to throw your guess and anyone else

I'll be kicking @Ejecutor& @Dragon-knight77, since I'm based out of the Chicagoland area.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What do we think will be the structure of the preview?

All the box contents then maybe roadmap. Some rules and some kind of cliffhanger from something coming after the box?

Boxset, special characters, teaser of campaign for more reveals ala Leviathan (putting my odds on Skaven winning).

Weekend teases for first few battle tomes + foot heroes, with the possibility of a new faction campaign (chorfs).

Edited by Twisted Firaun

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

What do we think will be the structure of the preview?

All the box contents then maybe roadmap. Some rules and some kind of cliffhanger from something coming after the box?

Box content, explaining index, roadmap, Spearhead, tease of big things to come 

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

1 minute ago, Gitzdee said:

U think SCE could be getting Demigryph Knights who look like the lord?

I don't think so. They would step a bit on the Palladors' feet. I expect something crazier for the follow-up wave. Something closer to the lighting gheists that we've spoken about here many times.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I don't think so. They would step a bit on the Palladors' feet. I expect something crazier for the follow-up wave. Something closer to the lighting gheists that we've spoken about here many times.

I asked because i like the design. Demigryphs also got squatted quite recently although i thought the sculpts are not that bad. Demigryphs were actually my favourite CoS models and i wouldnt mind a replacement for those. Will have to wait for CoS manticore knights i guess.

Edited by Gitzdee

2 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

I asked because i like the design. Demigryphs also got squatted quite recently although i thought the sculpts are not that bad. Demigryphs were actually my favourite CoS models and i wouldnt mind a replacement for those. Will have to wait for CoS manticore knights i guess.

I am totally with you there. Demis are my fav from the old CoS range. They were looking very AoS and holding pretty well.

• Like 1