The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, bethebee said:

Dominion is so funny.  people were begging in the streets for boxes to be overproduced following Indominus so they would be able to actually buy them and get some later down the line at a reduced price, and when that exact thing happens the next three years are full of non-stop complaining about it and how there being a lot of a box means the game is actually dead.

in what way is Dominion any concern for us at a consumer level?  GW certainly didn't lose money on it so there's no problem there and there's a ton of models for us to enjoy at a cheap price.  wasn't Island of Blood and Battle for Skull Pass infamous for sitting on store shelves for years to come, and aren't they generally considered some of the greatest boxsets in Warhammer history?  why do we care so much about a box of miniatures not selling out so we can't buy it?  isn't that a good thing?

I wasn't implying it was a bad thing for us. It was just a fact for divination of what they might do with production for this box.
But yeah, also agree with this. It always annoyed me the way people carried on about it.

1 minute ago, Ragest said:

I think that's underworlds, and solves the rumor engines with messy pieces of wood

Could be that as well- but what it is it?  Priest/wizard/engineer? Edit:or all three in one?

Edited by silverstu

7 minutes ago, Togetak said:

I feel like that's got to be a CoS unit of some kind, the arms feel way too thin for stormcast

Just when I am only one model away from getting everything released for CoS...

5 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I wasn't implying it was a bad thing for us. It was just a fact for divination of what they might do with production for this box.
But yeah, also agree with this. It always annoyed me the way people carried on about it.

i meant no real harm by it, especially not any personal one, it's just a sentiment that's been going on since literally day 2 of the box being out.  of course different people want different things but it felt like an instant switch in the community from "please make as much of this as you physically can, and if there's extra that's just a good deal for later!" to "dominion is a complete flop and GW will literally never recover because it's on sale several years after release".  i'm kind of sick of pretending like we should shed tears that our super awesome box is more available than the "other" game's super awesome box which is actually a bad thing for me, the consumer, who wants to buy said box.

4 minutes ago, Dindi said:

Warcry Cities flagellants warband would be awesome!

Yes please! And before I complete the assembly of the ones in my build lineup 😅

Just now, Acrozatarim said:

I'd prefer a Warcry flagellants box but CoS already got the Wildercorps for Warcry, so yeah, this looks like an Underworld warband.

May be a preview of whatever future redesign flagellants will be getting, mind you.

Same, more units at a better availability / pricepoint.
But honestly, I would happily take either 😉

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi

Things that make me think it is CoS:

1. The thingy. It even seems to be the same shape as the bear helmet.

image.png.21b4f9af8fff0c1f10dd50835fb3ba21.png image.png.07b9d4fe7f7639afc07321f4ffc2efd9.png

2. The "sword". That looks like a human sword. Isn't it?

image.png.ab80bc68adcbb425776a4b1d86a13da1.png

3. The twin-tailed comet. The pic has a lot of "lightning shape stuff", but this is deffo a twin-tailed comet, isn't it?

image.png.6c31196f27d061d5458224bf465735ec.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

image.png.21b4f9af8fff0c1f10dd50835fb3ba21.png image.png.07b9d4fe7f7639afc07321f4ffc2efd9.png

3. The twin-tailed comet. The pic has a lot of "lightning shape stuff", but this is deffo a twin-tailed comet, isn't it?

Yep, definitely agree. They point more to CoS than SCE to me too.

3 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

Then my bad i must be misremember someones who ademant that it was kruleboyz due to having the weird spike ascetic

It was mentioned they could be Gitmob or even Krule indeed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

Probably skull with lightening shape ! 

ZU3z1yS7zgRJs4ge.jpg

• Like 4