The Rumour Thread

5 hours ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

SCE?

Who asked?

They are too dangerous.NotSafeForLeak.

They are tremendous!(Just seems like WHFB?)

They’ll be the best in GW history.

So……

The wings are coming!

4E56D246-20FE-4EE0-90CF-4F8490318D27.jpeg

This. Looks. Epic. Deathly Stormcast LETS HERESSSSSY!!

• Like 1

Analyzing the wings... it gotta be the new Prosecutors design. They cannot repeat the same issue they did with Liberators and Vindictors giving us new Prosecutors-like but from the Ruination chamber, right?... RIGHT?

8jj6e2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Analyzing the wings... it gotta be the new Prosecutors design. They cannot repeat the same issue they did with Liberators and Vindictors giving us new Prosecutors-like but from the Ruination chamber, right?... RIGHT?

8jj6e2.jpg

Hopefully, yeah. Prosecutors, Knight Venator or Knight Azyros surely and not "Knight Ruinator" or something. Unless they axe old warscolls and cleanup house at the same time. Or... maybe they want that SM bloat to overflow to them too lol 😅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baron I_oyd said:

Adepticon reveals:

AOS
>Abraxia lady of ruin
>Ascended Khul
>The cinematic trailer for 4edition

Underworld
>Nurgle demons vs Nighthaunt alchemist

Warcry
>Kurnothi wardancers vs Bonereaper Monsters

TOW
>Dwarfs Thane with shieldbearer (Bonesplitterz survive another day)

>Chaos lord terminator & chaos lord with jumpack & box

KT
>Votann pioneers vs Brood brothers (with new cadian look)

Necromunda
>Trailer teaser of Necromunda secundus

Horus Heresy
>Mechanicus knights

Interesting to see a confused react to this by Whitefang. I'm guessing no Khul,  definitely not Nighthaunt for Underworlds as they've had a warband pretty recently and presumably at least a couple of minis from the launch box. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

Are we all assuming the alchemy hands and the alchemist bench from the previous REs are Nighthaunt? Or are others betting on those slender hands belonging to something else?

I think the overall consensus is NH, Rats or Nurgle.

6 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

8jj6e2.jpg

Thinking it'll be the same situation as with Marines last year - lots of kits will be replaced (like jump pack Intercessors replacing assault marines) or just gone forever (RIP Land Speeder, you will forever live in our hearts). If GW can trim the fat of Marines aka their cash cow, they can do it for SCE. 

Anfd if the rumours are true and they are merging/pruning Skaven warscrolls (RIP censer bearers), it can happen for SCE too (ffs GW just do a single "Dracothian Guard" warscroll, no one uses the 3 that aren't Fulminators anyway).

Edited by The Lost Sigmarite
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Thinking it'll be the same situation as with Marines last year - lots of kits will be replaced (like jumpa pack Intercessors replacing assault marines) or just gone forever (RIP Land Speeder, you will forever live in our hearts). If GW can trim the fat of Marines aka their cash cow, they can do it for SCE. 

Anfd if the rumours are true and they are merging/pruning Skaven warscrolls (RIP censer bearers), it can happen for SCE (ffs just do a single "Dracothian Guard" warscroll, no one uses the 3 that aren't Fulminators anyway).

Yes RIP Fatcast Eternals

Edited by Baron I_oyd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I think the overall consensus is NH, Rats or Nurgle.

The lack of claws leads me to logically conclude NH (so do the elongated limbs).

Skaven have claws/nails as do most (all?) of the nurgle daemons I can think of.

GXhTk72hzQYS2V2D.png

Edited by GloomkingWortwazi
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Baron I_oyd said:

Adepticon reveals:

AOS
>Abraxia lady of ruin
>Ascended Khul
>The cinematic trailer for 4edition

Underworld
>Nurgle demons vs Nighthaunt alchemist

Warcry
>Kurnothi wardancers vs Bonereaper Monsters

TOW
>Dwarfs Thane with shieldbearer (Bonesplitterz survive another day)

>Chaos lord terminator & chaos lord with jumpack & box

KT
>Votann pioneers vs Brood brothers (with new cadian look)

Necromunda
>Trailer teaser of Necromunda secundus

Horus Heresy
>Mechanicus knights

image0.jpg?ex=66094842&is=65f6d342&hm=883e30e937028016557f2917ae94f633c8ba33ccc64cea61f51ff53f8dfc45cd&=&format=webp 

Hehe  Lady of Ruin

8 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I hope she's an imposing model/silhouette, just not 120mm pie plate base imposing. I don't need another warped frisbee 😅

I would expect something along the lines of Eternus.

• Like 1

Ok here's my Stormcast theory. 

Dacian Anvil and Gabriel Surehart are dead. 

Knight zephyros, Knight Questor, Lord Castellant, farstriders and Steelhearts's Champions are gone. 

Liberators, Lord Celestant, Prosecutors,  Judicators and lord Relictor are getting new models. Prosecutors and Judicators will be just one warscroll each. 

There will be about 5 new units. That would leave us with about 4 fewer warscrolls than there are now. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Knight zephyros, Knight Questor, Lord Castellant, farstriders and Steelhearts's Champions are gone. 

Liberators, Lord Celestant, Prosecutors,  Judicators and lord Relictor are getting new models. Prosecutors and Judicators will be just one warscroll each. 

There will be about 5 new units. That would leave us with about 4 fewer warscrolls than there are now. 

I think cutting down on the named character nobodies is probably going to happen, but I don’t think they’ll cut out the UW warbands. The farstriders got a rerelease a couple months ago and the only UW warscrolls we’ve ever seen dropped from a battletome is the new FEC randomly throwing out theirs, despite other recent tomes keeping much older warbands 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chikout said:

100% they will have invented something to reduce the number of warscrolls present in the tome, because most of them are useless on a conceptual level (not even in terms of rules).
As I already said, taking inspiration from the skull helmet of Ionus and the relictor, in my opinion we will see the death company stormcast. A chamber dedicated to those who have gone mad over the centuries and whom Sigmar continues to exploit as mindless weapons (Sigmar lied!)

4 hours ago, Baron I_oyd said:

Adepticon révèle :

AOS
>Abraxia lady of ruin
>Ascended Khul
>La bande-annonce cinématique de la 4e édition

Underworld
>Les démons de Nurgle contre l'alchimiste Nighthaunt

Warcry
> Danseurs de garde Kurnothi contre monstres Bonereaper

TOW
> Dwarfs Thane avec porteur de bouclier (Bonesplitterz survit un autre jour)

>Terminator du seigneur du chaos et seigneur du chaos avec jumpack et boîte

KT
>Pionniers Votann vs frères Brood (avec nouveau look cadian)

Necromunda
>Bande-annonce de Necromunda secundus

Hérésie d'Horus
>Chevaliers Mechanicus

Votann already have received a KT band last year.

8 hours ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

SCE?

Who asked?

They are too dangerous.NotSafeForLeak.

They are tremendous!(Just seems like WHFB?)

They’ll be the best in GW history.

So……

The wings are coming!

4E56D246-20FE-4EE0-90CF-4F8490318D27.jpeg

If the Cryptic text is anything to go off it's most likely a redone Stormcast Celestant Prime. 

6 minutes ago, AquaRegis said:

If the Cryptic text is anything to go off it's most likely a redone Stormcast Celestant Prime. 

Oof if only, guessing its ethier a new character like yndrasta another big named person. Or some sort of new prosecutor. I hope its new prosecutors that are cooler or fit the valkyrie vibe more.  

Id love a new celestabt prime though in the new style of armour or a unique variant that maybe eludes as to whos soul he was, for a guy weilding the hammer of sigmar hes kinda meh

Edited by Crypt

4 minutes ago, AquaRegis said:

A redone Celestant Prime but the leaked pictures had old Celestant Prime art so I doubt it's that. Also Whitefang liked a post saying it was new Prosecutors or a new Knight Venator. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crypt said:

Oof if only guessing its ethier a new character like yndrasta another big named person. Or some sort of new prosecutor. I hope its new prosecutors that are cooler or fit the valkyrie vibe more. 

The Prime is a Stormcast Karl Franz so I was going off the text, hinting at WHFB. 

If you look at the wings it's got the same ball joint things on the crest, and the white membrane is pretty similar. The model still looks decent, but it is starting to show it's age a bit, and will 100% get Thunderstriked at some point. It looks too complex to be a rank and file model.