The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, Luperci said:

as fun as skaven firing into their own units would be, I see no reason a bunch of other factions shouldn't also get a similar ability. A lot of the destruction and chaos factions would definitely kill their own lesser troops without much hesitation.

Or humans and duardins firing their cannons against their own elves... deffo CoS deserve that rule.

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

PLAY TEKKEN 8* OR FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH AND WONDER HOW TIME FLIES.

* and the only char to play is obviously Yoshimitsu

Isn't Yoshimitsu a LRL? It deffo sounds like one of their heroes. I thought you would have a better taste...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shankelton said:

I need the Gitmob rumors now. I've been afflicted. 

Anything, just a crumb, like your feeding a goldfish

This is not a rumor but you could call it a bread crumb. When the gloomies wave released that snarlfang were apart of I made a post about further expansion in the form of a chariot hero and a mounted shaman as well as bringing along their own kind of trogg but could not see an infantry kit as too much gloomy overlap and all of this in the form of a regiment or army of renown.

I did get a whitest of the fangs like HOWEVER there was also some other bits In there as well about adding armor to rockguts to better match gitmob, another bit about the basic gloomies grot kit getting updated that it would be rad to see the little mushroom blow dart fella from the underworlds kit replace shootas, and maybe more. It was many moons ago and I don't know how to find that old of a post. 

Whitefang may have been hinting or may have just liked an idea I had. 

Again, bread crumbs. But there is that one RE pic that is a damn near identical arm to the gitmob and krules grots sooo yeah...

I'm right there with ya for more in that design though!🤘🐺🤘It's an absolutely fantastic glow up of a kit and the bits of lore so far are on point!

But I digress, it's such a great time for the rat fans that it's hard not to get excited for y'all. Not for me as it would be next levels of impossible to top the wonderful surprise that was Kruleboyz for this destro fan but gitmob... oh, you smelly lil green dubious raiders, you... are a very close second. And to see the same sculptor(s) do them was the bee's knees!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Isn't Yoshimitsu a LRL? It deffo sounds like one of their heroes. I thought you would have a better taste...

If anything, Yoshi's a bonereaper! 

Why is there no hate reaction? Your post deserves it! This hurt my soul.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Public Universal Duardin said:

I took the day off for Rebirth, definitely go and play it if you like jrpgs even remotely

Also, I won't tolerate the lack of Lili love, she's been my main since Tekken 6 😤

I got Rebirth a bit early and did the bare minimum for work... 16 hours in. 😂

Yoshi since T3 here. Lili is quite the annoying matchup now, although to be fair, Yoshi must be even more annoying to play against. Despite Yoshi not being trash tier for the first time since T6 (he started sucking as soon as he went double sword), I really only now with all the extra mechanics realize that he's got quite a few missing pieces in his overall move list, despite 190 moves. And they've nerfed flash already. Which was pretty important as Yoshis have a hard time with dealing against constant aggression. You learn to hate Hwoarangs, Dragunovs and the like quite fast in this one as we got very few pokes and safe moves and spammers are horrible to deal with. I certainly play very different against some characters.

Either way, T8 is a good one. Unfortunately I won't play it much until I've completed Rebirth. I want my date with Tifa! 🥰

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MitGas said:

If anything, Yoshi's a bonereaper! 

Why is there no hate reaction? Your post deserves it! This hurt my soul.

Sorry @MitGas, I'd back you up but barring Injustice 2 the only fighting arcade game I've played is Street Fighter, and even then I'm basic as all get out.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Sorry @MitGas, I'd back you up but barring Injustice 2 the only fighting arcade game I've played is Street Fighter, and even then I'm basic as all get out.

As if ignorance should stop anyone from having a set opinion, or even better, someone else‘s! 👍 

• Haha 2

Im getting now excited. Alltho, not gonna lie, Id be getting even more hyped if this included Eshin/Pestilens unit refreshes, but I made peace with the fact that I'll have to wait more for that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

This is not a rumor but you could call it a bread crumb. When the gloomies wave released that snarlfang were apart of I made a post about further expansion in the form of a chariot hero and a mounted shaman as well as bringing along their own kind of trogg but could not see an infantry kit as too much gloomy overlap and all of this in the form of a regiment or army of renown.

I did get a whitest of the fangs like HOWEVER there was also some other bits In there as well about adding armor to rockguts to better match gitmob, another bit about the basic gloomies grot kit getting updated that it would be rad to see the little mushroom blow dart fella from the underworlds kit replace shootas, and maybe more. It was many moons ago and I don't know how to find that old of a post. 

Again, bread crumbs. But there is that one RE pic that is a damn near identical arm to the gitmob and krules grots sooo yeah...

I'm right there with ya for more in that design though!🤘🐺🤘It's an absolutely fantastic glow up of a kit and the bits of lore so far are on point!

But I digress, it's such a great time for the rat fans that it's hard not to get excited for y'all. Not for me as it would be next levels of impossible to top the wonderful surprise that was Kruleboyz for this destro fan but gitmob... oh, you smelly lil green dubious raiders, you... are a very close second. And to see the same sculptor(s) do them was the bee's knees!! 

GSG and gobbos in general (I’m saying gobbos in general because I don’t know if Gitmob will remain within the GSG BT) have proven to be popular, you can always count on GW releasing something for them every edition. That something being “more than a single foot hero”.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

@Draznak By any chance is your friend mounting the new big gun and painting it so we can see it in its full and awesome form?

It's not a bad idea!

I'm not promising anything but I'll try to see what I can do ;).

Edit : Request sent ! Let's keep our fingers crossed from now on (it's someone who doesn't log on to our forum verrrrryyyyyy often).

Edited by Draznak
  • Thanks 2

Ok, I have mentally cancelled all my kroot plans as of now my focus will be on the rats now that theyve been confirmed and that's going to be a lot of money spent

Sometimes rats must do hard decissions

Edited by Garrac
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

I remember your Armoured Troggoth idea and with the @Whitefang Like Attached my mind went reeling.

Any yet another Whitefang Like!! Gitmob are coming it seems but during which Edition we dont know.

Please be 4th!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I remember your Armoured Troggoth idea and with the @Whitefang Like Attached my mind went reeling.

Any yet another Whitefang Like!! Gitmob are coming it seems but during which Edition we dont know.

Please be 4th!!

We want/ expect so many stuff for 4th ed that something has to slip over 5th ed for sure.

• Rats
  • Chorfs
  • Malerion
  • Tirion
  • KO wave 2
  • FS wave 2
  • ID wave 2
  • COS wave 2
  • FEC wave 2
  • SoB wave 2
  • Ogors renewal
  • Beasts renewal
  • Gitmob
  • More stormcasts, ofc. Never forget stormcasts
  • OBR wave 2
  • Chaos gods based factions wave 2

All of this would come for sure, but when? To me seems enough for at least another 3 editions. And this is just a quick summary from the top of my head of everything mentioned here at some point (and reasonable. Sorry Silent People).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We want/ expect so many stuff for 4th ed that something has to slip over 5th ed for sure.

• Rats
  • Chorfs
  • Malerion
  • Tirion
  • KO wave 2
  • FS wave 2
  • ID wave 2
  • COS wave 2
  • FEC wave 2
  • SoB wave 2
  • Ogors renewal
  • Beasts renewal
  • Gitmob
  • OBR wave 2

All of this would come for sure, but when? To me seems enough for at least another 3 editions. And this is just a quick summary from the top of my head of everything mentioned here at some point (and reasonable. Sorry Silent People).

Things I could see being pushed to 5th or at least are most likely are;

Sons of Behemat. Technically they already had a Wave 2 with Beast Smasher and Brodd. The only thing they need to add is an updated Mancrusher and that could come via Warcry or just skip this Edition.

Chaos Gods Based Factions. If we are getting Skaven and Chaos Duardin this Edition and the small STD update in Dawnbringers I see no reason why the other Factions would get too much of an update besides single minis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Chaos Gods Based Factions. If we are getting Skaven and Chaos Duardin this Edition and the small STD update in Dawnbringers I see no reason why the other Factions would get too much of an update besides single minis.

I don't like to admit it, but I think you're probably right. As much as I wishlist about new Slaanesh things (give me my avarice hero!!) I think that we're in a pretty good state right now. As far as I can see, the other Chaos gods' lots are in a similar good place (someone will probably rip me in two for saying that...) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Things I could see being pushed to 5th or at least are most likely are;

Sons of Behemat. Technically they already had a Wave 2 with Beast Smasher and Brodd. The only thing they need to add is an updated Mancrusher and that could come via Warcry or just skip this Edition.

Even removing that. Doesn't look like there's still too much stuff for just one edition?

• Rats
  • Chorfs
  • Malerion
  • Tirion
  • KO wave 2
  • FS wave 2
  • ID wave 2
  • COS wave 2
  • FEC wave 2
  • SoB wave 2
  • Ogors renewal
  • Beasts renewal
  • Gitmob
  • OBR wave 2

IMO Tirion and Malerion would be moved into 5th as well. Would be weird to have them in the same ed as chorfs. And even removing those two, feels a pretty chunky ed. The VS boxes tend to have dew new models, so something else would go for 5th ed, to me. Pretty likely Gitmob and some of the wave 2 factions.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Two recently refreshed armies? Why would we expect wave 2 any time soon?

Because comparing them to the other armies "requesting" wave 2, their AoS models are quite low in quantity. Also, I just listed roughly what has been asked in the thread during the last months and seems more or less plausible.

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Tomorrow it's Warhammer World

My final bets:

-Dawnbringers 5

-New ork

-New custodes

Nothing else, there's still 18 days left for Adepticon

- Couple of models for 40k, pretty likely Ork and Custodes as you said.
- One of the models from Book VI for AoS. I expect book 5 to be put in preorders this Sunday, plus we already got all its content.
- Something for BB, that goose looks like a BB character.
- The one or two new sculpted dawis for TOW.

• Like 2