The Rumour Thread

33 minutes ago, Baz said:

Element Games and Goblin Gaming are good. 

I've always had great experiences with element up until recently, my monsta-killaz preorder has been delayed apparently. Hopefully it's just a one off though, haven't heard anyone else experiencing similar so far. Also I expect we'll know when the 2 week preorder stops because there won't be a "next week" article on warcom. Unless they double up a weekend I suppose.

1 hour ago, EntMan said:

If these are all to scale with each other then New Kurnothi and Bug aren't as big as I thought, which actually makes me more inclined to get him.

RUgIc3R4Uje7LC45.jpg.1b89c5cb57dfbbe5e0c710a7724baf3c.jpg

I guess we'll find out tomorrow, but any idea how much this box is likely to be? (in £UK)

And do third party sellers get them? Or are they webstore/Warhammer shop exclusive?

I've made to scale comparison according to base heights, Belthanos' base looks like Drycha/Treelord sized, so 105mm.

Belthanos.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

37 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We were talking about that in my CoS whatsapp group and one guy showed me a post where they were saying from now on all preorders would be two weeks preorders. Expect 5 days on top on your usual deliveray times, the pic was saying. So it wouldn't be rare that they are not mentioning it anymore.

Where is this info posted, I have no clue. And as always I already cleared my messages from that group, so I cannot take the image :(

Apparently it was sent by a seller in a whats app group.

Guess list schedule revised 

28 October heresy mark iii
4 November necromunda 
11 November dawnbringers 3 /cities of Sigmar 

16 November NEXT PREVIEW (rest of necrons and fec?)

18 November epic imperialis 
25 November kill team scorpions  and scouts 
2 December Xmas boxes 
9 December ???
16 December xmas stuff
23 December - nothing 
30 December - nothing
6 January ad mech and Necron codex 
13 January Flesh Eater Courts 
20 January mark vi heresy
27 January dark angels codex ?
3 February The Old World starter set 
10 February dawnbringers iv
17 February ork codex?
24 February solar auxilia army

Q2 2024
Old world empire vs orcs boxset 
Dawnbringers v 
Custodes codex
Tau codex
Chaos space marine codex 

Q3

Aos4 stormcast vs skaven

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

We were talking about that in my CoS whatsapp group and one guy showed me a post where they were saying from now on all preorders would be two weeks preorders. Expect 5 days on top on your usual deliveray times, the pic was saying. So it wouldn't be rare that they are not mentioning it anymore.

Where is this info posted, I have no clue. And as always I already cleared my messages from that group, so I cannot take the image :(

EDIT: Pic included.

4bf4cbbb-ef3a-400d-90bc-ef8bb8e29388.jpg

It is basically saying:

Updated it with the pic. I dind't see this before. Has been its english equivalent flying around? Or, as it from one month ago, has this notice been mentioned as finished somewhere?

With this preorder there is nothing unreleased left for AoS so I'm very much anticipating the November preview show.

I have a doc where I note down every release sorted by faction and the faction with the longest timespan since they got something new is currently Sons of Behemat with King Brodd on 08.10.22
That means every single faction got at least one release during the last year which is quite nice.

(Next would be Lumineth with the Scinari Enlightener on 20.11.22, everything else was during 2023)

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

4 November necromunda 

2 December Xmas boxes 
9 December ???
16 December xmas stuff
23 December - nothing 
30 December - nothing
17 February ork codex?

Q2 2024
Dawnbringers v 
Custodes codex
Tau codex
Chaos space marine codex 

Q3

Aos4 stormcast vs skaven

I think the December 9th slot could well be Dawnbringers 4 and/or a FEC launch box. If book 4 is death themed it could well be just a couple of hero and friends boxes. That's not too much for a December slot. It has also been  fairly common for gw to put out a  limited box set in December. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

4 November necromunda 

2 December Xmas boxes 
9 December ???
16 December xmas stuff
23 December - nothing 
30 December - nothing
17 February ork codex?

Q2 2024
Dawnbringers v 
Custodes codex
Tau codex
Chaos space marine codex 

Q3

Aos4 stormcast vs skaven

February is a spring of next year, so impossible. They have stated roadmap of this year, dawnbringers iv release in winter.

Edited by lele
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, lele said:

AoS_Roadmap_Q2-2023-1024x576.jpg.jpg

We have already been over this  numerous times. Since that road map was published, GW have been forced to delay legions Imperialis and move to a two week pre-order window. There is no question that they have had to change other things in their schedule. Also winter is December to the end of February or the 19th of March depending on what system you use. 

It is possible that we will see Dawnbringers 4 in December but it is certainly not impossible that it will be delayed until next year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, lele said:

Call down something from the space, void space?

------- This is my idea about void things for each faction if they have in AOS v4.0
Slaanesh: Great Masque of void
Nurgle: Hadus, horrble thing from deep void
Tzeentch: Jade King of void time and space
Khorne: Blood Spirit of Endless void
Slaves: Manditus from void, skin collector on his machine
Beasts of chaos:  Void Daemon Ora, horns of twisted
Skaven: Void Rat Qooxi, ascent of Ashes
Gloomspite: Queen Subuccus, lustful void spider from Badmoon
Ogor: Void Maw King
Orruk: Primal void beast from darkness
Behemat: Titanus, great void.
Flesh eater: Fleshy, reborn undead void with his unholy weapon
Nighthaunt: Void Mist, the formless nightmare
Ossiarch: Lich Anibus, Awakened one, possessed by Black Heart Void
Soulblight: The Howler Void Vampire 
Cities: Sapphire Cat, guardian spirit from void
Daughters: Malerion, void form of shadow
Fyreslayers: Living Flame void ball
Idoneth: Bokurg, void monster of the sea
Kharadron: Machine god, aspect of void energy
Lumineth: Mysterious Aroja , lumineth priest from void
Seraphon: Lord of void dream
Stormcast: Living Crystal of void dimension
Sylvaneth: Void Spirit King of Jungle

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

18 minutes ago, Beliman said:

What's that "void" thing that people talk about? 

I've never heared or read about it.

Apparently giant entities living in the void between the realms, beings older than even the dark gods according to Lexicanum.

But those are obviously not going to appear in model form and there aren't any rumours about other void things as far as I know. Its just lele who keeps talking about them

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Beliman said:

11 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Apparently giant entities living in the void between the realms, beings older than even the dark gods according to Lexicanum.

But those are obviously not going to appear in model form and there aren't any rumours about other void things as far as I know. Its just lele who keeps talking about them

https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Aetheric_Void

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/D-Void

- Void also known as the Great Nothing and the Darkness Without, the enormous null-space. One might reasonably assume no living thing could exist in the Aetheric Void, due to its lack of water, air, organic material or anything a living creature would need to survive. However, this is not the case, as Aetheric Void is know to contain inhabitants that pass through it. There are wild rumours about other, stranger things that swim in the oceans of the great dark. These eldritch beings swim in the seas of eternity seeking anything they might devour. One such being was cast down to the Realm of Shyish, this dead god's final resting place becoming known as the Oasis of Souls. Another such creature of the void can be found sealed within a Stormvault, having been personally sealed by Sigmar during the Age of Myth. 

- Mustori: Strange creatures prized by travellers for their ability to mimic a realm's night sky, in Soulbound book

- If everybody hear about lovecraft, thats is, the void are horrible creatures, a kind of old daemon.

Edited by lele

7 hours ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

4 November necromunda 

2 December Xmas boxes 
9 December ???
16 December xmas stuff
23 December - nothing 
30 December - nothing
17 February ork codex?

Q2 2024
Dawnbringers v 
Custodes codex
Tau codex
Chaos space marine codex 

Q3

Aos4 stormcast vs skaven

Necrons and Mechanicus are gonna be released this year.

They have content for Epic to fill 2 or 3 weeks.

You forget Warcry, Underworlds and other games that would have content early next year.

FeC army box and Dawnbringers could be delayed as you anticipate on your roadmap

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

So, just a hook for role playing games. Gotcha!

Edited by Beliman

36 minutes ago, lele said:

------- This is my idea about void things for each faction if they have in AOS v4.0
Slaanesh: Great Masque of void
Nurgle: Hadus, horrble thing from deep void
Tzeentch: Jade King of void time and space
Khorne: Blood Spirit of Endless void
Slaves: Manditus from void, skin collector on his machine
Beasts of chaos:  Void Daemon Ora, horns of twisted
Skaven: Void Rat Qooxi, ascent of Ashes
Gloomspite: Queen Subuccus, lustful void spider from Badmoon
Ogor: Void Maw King
Orruk: Primal void beast from darkness
Behemat: Titanus, great void.
Flesh eater: Fleshy, reborn undead void with his unholy weapon
Nighthaunt: Void Mist, the formless nightmare
Ossiarch: Lich Anibus, Awakened one, possessed by Black Heart Void
Soulblight: The Howler Void Vampire 
Cities: Sapphire Cat, guardian spirit from void
Daughters: Malerion, void form of shadow
Fyreslayers: Living Flame void ball
Idoneth: Bokurg, void monster of the sea
Kharadron: Machine god, aspect of void energy
Lumineth: Mysterious Aroja , lumineth priest from void
Seraphon: Lord of void dream
Stormcast: Living Crystal of void dimension
Sylvaneth: Void Spirit King of Jungle

https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Aetheric_Void

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/D-Void

Edited by lele

53 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Some dude called lele keeps rattling on about them but nobody can make sense of his comments. They aren’t a thing that is coming out and I suspect he is a troll at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, papary said:

Some dude called lele keeps rattling on about them but nobody can make sense of his comments. They aren’t a thing that is coming out and I suspect he is a troll at this point.

Thats idea for rumour thread. This place is for idea, opinion, are you attacking me, you are rude . If you dont know about void, then read this AOS wiki, AOS talked and mentioned about it, not me : https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Aetheric_Void

Edited by lele
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ejecutor said:

If by "people" you mean lele, I think he is the only one talkiing about it 😄

Yes, im the one want to talk about it, but AOS really has the thing called a void creatures, if anyone read the wiki. How to be sure aren’t a thing that is coming out in this guessing topic ???

Edited by lele

12 minutes ago, lele said:

Thats idea for rumour thread. This place is for idea, opinion, are you attacking me, you are rude . If you dont know about void, then read this AOS wiki, AOS talked and mentioned about it, not me : https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Aetheric_Void

Thank you for sharing this. Why didn't you link that the first time you posted? You've spent post after post talking about rumours that hardly anyone has heard of without explaining your reasoning. 

This is absolutely the place for discussing rumours but you need to to give more info if you want people to take you seriously. Linking this article is helpful. Unfortunately for you, your primary source for this is the novel Mirrored City. Josh Reynolds himself admitted he made a bunch of stuff up and sometimes got into trouble with GW for introducing lore they didn't want to pursue. 

Creatures from the Aetheric void is a cool idea and I'd definitely be interested if GW decided to pursue it, but right now it's nothing more than a fan theory and an easoteric one at that. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Thank you for sharing this. Why didn't you link that the first time you posted? You've spent post after post talking about rumours that hardly anyone has heard of without explaining your reasoning. 

This is absolutely the place for discussing rumours but you need to to give more info if you want people to take you seriously. Linking this article is helpful. Unfortunately for you, your primary source for this is the novel Mirrored City. Josh Reynolds himself admitted he made a bunch of stuff up and sometimes got into trouble with GW for introducing lore they didn't want to pursue. 

Creatures from the Aetheric void is a cool idea and I'd definitely be interested if GW decided to pursue it, but right now it's nothing more than a fan theory and an easoteric one at that. 

- I think they mentioned in Soul Wars: Forbidden Power campaign book, creature of the void can be found sealed within a Stormvault.

- Void is real in aos. Everybody give opion/idea/guessing list in this thread, i do too, do i have the right, do i have a point, because void is real in aos but its rarely mentioned, but now give it a chance, i want to talk about my opion/ ideas. It is not difficult to understand what void really is, we can see voids in most games, and i have spent many hours thinking for my ideas list, hope everyone relaxes

Edited by lele
  • Like 1