The Rumour Thread

Also the commander could be proxies for Sacrosanct commanders like the Exorcist

image.jpeg.ec433779f4bd35755471a3d973a18be4.jpeg
Wouldn’t take much to put the soul-catcher on the halberd for the staff effect.

I’m guessing these are filling out the Stormcast-Errant field since there’s such a mix of designs from Praetors, Vigilors, Vanquishers and the Vanguard & Sacrosanct chambers.

There’s also seems to be a new Blood Crypts set coming that brings the original Stormcast-Errants from Harrowdeep vs the Bloodcourt.

post here:

7 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Neither Chaos or destruction for the last expansion, now that is a curveball. ghouls look gnarly and the stormcast look... stormcasty

I think this new stuff is separate from the Nightmare's Quest box of which we have only just seen the ghouls.

• Like 1

So if I understood the google translation correctly all images are from the Crypt of Blood set with Xandires Truthseekers and the Crimson court. The nightmare quest stuff is just shown in the booklet as "you can buy this to expand your collection"

The text for the seraphon temple also sounds like it's an additional terrain box instead of the terrain in Nightmare quest. Also at first it does look identical to the normal realmshaper engine with the two platforms and a different top added but the stairs have many broken parts. So either its a bigger extra sprue with different stairs or they just reused the CAD files and made entirely new sprues

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

So looks like this is the summer expansion. The booklet that comes with it translates to Power and Madness. Usually the inside book will have the same name as the boxset right? 

We could still have a Slaanesh vs. Destruction box for Nightmare Quest to complete the cycle. 

• LOVE IT! 2

Just now, DinoJon said:

So looks like this is the summer expansion. The booklet that comes with it translates to Power and Madness. Usually the inside book will have the same name as the boxset right? 

We could still have a Slaanesh vs. Destruction box for Nightmare Quest to complete the cycle. 

Sounds likely but also crazy we’re seeing a Warcry expansion After the yet to be revealed one.

Unless they’re all side-by-side?

Tough times for the wallet. 😅💸

2 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

The booklets don't have the same name as the box they are in. For Bloodhunt the booklet is named Predator and Prey, for Sundered Fate it was Steal and Stone and for Hearth of Ghur it was Rot and Ruin

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DinoJon said:

It’s probably Might and Madness since it sounds like something GW would name a boxset and Poder can mean both might and power

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

It’s translated to roughly Hidalgo’s Soulbound I guess

the boxset may not be Nightmare quest as the leak image has boxart called Poder Y Locura which is roughly translated as Might and Madness

the books that go with warcry boxsets doesn't share the same name.

For Bloodhunt, the book is called "warband tome: Predator and Prey".

This one looks like its Nightmare Quest / Warband tome: Power and Madness"

-------------

EDIT: hahahah too slow 😅

Edited by Gotz
  • Like 5

wtf??? this temple is way cooler our seraphon one. aleays dislikee the things on the top, this one have plenty room for place miniatures and even more roots and platforms!!

and is soooo weird, the warcry scenary box is sold cheaper than actual temple cost, so will new one have the new temple plus more trees etc for less money than only our temple???

only real shame is why it wasnt on our seraphon warcry box, i didnt buy it because scenary sucked, this one is cool as ****** and i want it!

• LOVE IT! 1

4 minutes ago, Gotz said:

the books that go with warcry boxsets doesn't share the same name.

For Bloodhunt, the book is called "warband tome: Predator and Prey".

This one looks like its Nightmare Quest / Warband tome: Power and Madness"

That makes sense, thanks for the clear up! 

23 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Neither Chaos or destruction for the last expansion, now that is a curveball. ghouls look gnarly and the stormcast look... stormcasty

Lovely terrain too.

That is not Nightmare Quest, is called Power and Madness

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baron Klatz said:

Well Crypt of Blood seems to be seperate small expansion to the Warcry stuff is since it’s all Shyishian graveyard stuff vs the Gnarlwoods with the crashed Realmshaper

9dv638llb4pa1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

8p4v86llb4pa1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

Could this be something similar to the Kill Team starter set? 

I guess wait and see since we are not expecting Nightmare quest to have brand new terrain not similar to the base Gnarlwood  terrain and stormcast are usually new season starter set that GW likes doing when they do a new rotation

Edit: it be weird to breake the pattern now of it not being Slaanesh vs Destruction but GW are never really consistent 

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

I guess wait and see since we are not expecting Nightmare quest to have brand new terrain not similar to the base Gnarlwood  terrain and stormcast are usually new season starter set that GW likes doing when they do a new rotation

kn1ymillb4pa1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=205fa3c0d2dbbc614c0e365dd54001bd05214b0e

The Temple doesn't have to be the only terrain piece in the box and even if it is it seems to integrate nicely to the rest so I would be surprised if it isn't nightmare quest

5 minutes ago, novakai said:

Well anyone see the words Busqueda de Pesadilla on the leaks then?

No, but the lore about the new SC unit seems related to a quest "Mision" or "Deber", so I think we are looking at Nightmare Quest,

Edited by Ragest
  • Like 1

Guess we’ll have to wait and see. There’s no Warcry at Adepticon so this could end up being really far out.

Nightmare Quest to complete the cycle and wrap up the season.

Might and Madness to start the new season with extra packs and goes with the FEC big update later in the year.

Hopefully, the latter(and not Nightmare Quest = M&M) since that means more love all round to the factions.

9 minutes ago, Gotz said:

Could this be something similar to the Kill Team starter set? 

Boy I hope so. Been wanting that Xandire’s warband but couldn’t justify the Harrowdeep set at the time, didn’t want the Kruleboyz packed with them later and can’t get ahold of the mini-Whq pack.

So a Warcry starter pack like that would be perfect!

• Like 1