Preferential vote on the potential new Death release

pseudonyme

Dear fellow Nagash worshippers,

I created a preferential vote poll concerning the potential upcoming Death release.

I have 2 goals with this poll:

- With the obvious upcoming of a new Age of Sigmar Death release, I would like to know which faction people would prefer

- Test the preferential vote system Disclaimer: description of the choices are half wishful thinking based on absolutely nothing.

So... Beyond telling you that I will share the results if there is enough voter, that's pretty much what I wanted to say 😅

https://jugementmajoritaire.net/vote/4822964bafed1891358249806b8e5e99c0a187e0498

5 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

I might not be the target you want for voting haha.  I'd be fine (at best) with updates to any existing faction, but over the moon for anything new.

Wrong. I want people to vote with something more elaborated than an exclusive choice. From what you are saying we voted more or less the same way.

As of now, 60 participants, 2 are clearly ahead and 2 rather behind.

It is funny to see the intermediate result as it does not reflect what I usually read. I think I will launch preferential vote often in the future :D

1 hour ago, Ahn-ket said:

I think deathrattle and tombkings are battling for the first place

And who do you think are the last 2 ?

FYI we are stuck at 157 participants, don't think the result will change, but will do the sum-up tonight lt tomorrow morning.

5 minutes ago, pseudonyme said:

And who do you think are the last 2 ?

FYI we are stuck at 157 participants, don't think the result will change, but will do the sum-up tonight lt tomorrow morning.

Necromancer/Zombie and soulblight 

Archived