By Sigmars Beard....

Really cool to see, though now try holding the hammer in one hand while driving a griffon with the other! (and also somehow reaching the ground!)

Though this also kind of reminds me that most, if not all, IRL warhammers are far smaller allowing for more precise and faster strikes.

2 minutes ago, kenshin620 said:

Though this also kind of reminds me that most, if not all, IRL warhammers are far smaller allowing for more precise and faster strikes.

That and fatigue is a killer so better a weapon you can use over and over than one that uses all your strength in two or three swings. 

13 minutes ago, kenshin620 said:

Really cool to see, though now try holding the hammer in one hand while driving a griffon with the other! (and also somehow reaching the ground!)

Sir, I trust you are not doubting the swoleness of the great Karl Fra- I mean, uh, Freeguild General.

welp thats kinda perfect show on how realy powerful a single storm cast eternal would be as normal human can barely raise the hallow version of the hammer once or twice while storm cast eternal uses non hallow version with one hand with out trying this is the sigmars chosen on display folks.

Archived