AoS 2 - Blades of Khorne Discussion

Gaz Taylor

On 7/21/2018 at 1:07 AM, kenshin620 said:

You could even sell off the other two juggs for spare change, or maybe turn them into juggernaut chariots (gorebeast chariot or blood throne count as ).

I don't have the parts to build a chariot, and I wouldn't know how to make one my own. The only way I can think of is to buy a regular chaos chariot, but that already has beasts in the box. I asked around at it seems like this is the normal GW practice, a guy at our store was angry that to make some character he has to buy 3 mounted dudes, he can't run 3 of them and the mni

My experience being hes actually not that bad to put together for a resin model. Pieces fit pretty well, no need for greenstuff. Hardest part was getting the lord to sit on the jugger at the right angle.

My store doesn't carry any of the resin models, they had too many returns. All they sell is plastic and metal GW models.

Thanks guys, after rethinking I think I will just not run the lord on juggernought. buying 2 boxs to make one models is kind of a out of my league. Am trying to find some cheap good heros for blades of khorn, but all of them either sit  in big boxs or high cost kits like bloodthirsters.

I wonder if we are going to have to wait long for a battle tome update. Buying in to stuff is scary, when the units can be killed off. A friend had his whole SCE army made illegal with their new battle tome, and he ain't happy about it.

2 hours ago, Karol said:

A friend had his whole SCE army made illegal with their new battle tome, and he ain't happy about it.

This may not be the SCE discussion...but how did this happen? Last I remember there weren't any Battleline changes. Or does it have to do with the Stormhosts forcing particular special characters to only affect their stormhost (Gavriel Sureheart comes to mind).

Anyways seeing how this book came out less than a year ago, I do not see GW changing it for at least another 1.5-2 years. Heck back in the days of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Bretonnia's last book was in 2003....and would be used until the death of WFB (granted thats the elephant in the room, but there were also a number of 7th edition books that would never get an 8th book).

5 hours ago, Karol said:

I don't have the parts to build a chariot, and I wouldn't know how to make one my own. The only way I can think of is to buy a regular chaos chariot, but that already has beasts in the box. I asked around at it seems like this is the normal GW practice, a guy at our store was angry that to make some character he has to buy 3 mounted dudes, he can't run 3 of them and the mni

My store doesn't carry any of the resin models, they had too many returns. All they sell is plastic and metal GW models.

Thanks guys, after rethinking I think I will just not run the lord on juggernought. buying 2 boxs to make one models is kind of a out of my league. Am trying to find some cheap good heros for blades of khorn, but all of them either sit  in big boxs or high cost kits like bloodthirsters.

I wonder if we are going to have to wait long for a battle tome update. Buying in to stuff is scary, when the units can be killed off. A friend had his whole SCE army made illegal with their new battle tome, and he ain't happy about it.

Here: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Khorne-Bloodbound-Lord-on-Juggernaut

if your store is an official Games Workshop store just go into the store. They should have a computer. 

Type “Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut” and this should come up. Put it in the cart and order it. Shipping will be free and it will arrive at the store pretty quickly. Pick it up next time you drop by. 

9 hours ago, kenshin620 said:
12 hours ago, Karol said:

A friend had his whole SCE army made illegal with their new battle tome, and he ain't happy about it.

This may not be the SCE discussion...but how did this happen? Last I remember there weren't any Battleline changes. 

There were a large number of Battalion changes, some of which moved into Open Play only ... as they had their points removed due to the updated Pitched Battle profiles:

Deprecated SCE Battalions:

Aetherstrike Force

Anvils of the Heldenhammer Warrior Chamber

Astral Templars Examplar Chamber

Blacktalon's Shadowhammers

Celestial Hunting Pack

Celestial Vindicators Warrior

Celestial Warbringers Harbinger

Hallowed Knights Warrior Chamber

Hammers of Sigmar Warrior Chamber

Knights Excelsior Exemplar Chamber

Storm Heralds

Storm Vortex Garrison

Tempest Lords Harbinger Chamber

Oh yea I forgot about the shuffling of battalions, especially the stormhost ones. I wouldn't be surprised if all "named" Mega Battalions do something like that. So for khorne that could affect Goretide, Skullfiend Tribe, Reapers of Venegance, and Bloodlords.  If they ever get an update anyways.

15 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

if your store is an official Games Workshop store just go into the store. They should have a computer

18 hours ago, kenshin620 said:

This may not be the SCE discussion...but how did this happen? Last I remember there weren't any Battleline changes. Or does it have to do with the Stormhosts forcing particular special characters to only affect their stormhost (Gavriel Sureheart comes to mind).

Anyways seeing how this book came out less than a year ago, I do not see GW changing it for at least another 1.5-2 years. Heck back in the days of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Bretonnia's last book was in 2003....and would be used until the death of WFB (granted thats the elephant in the room, but there were also a number of 7th edition books that would never get an 8th book).

Some units cost more, others don't fit in to 2000pts, some got nerfed, plus his army is painted the wrong way, he wanted to have stormcasts from different orders, and the rules now say armies have to be the proper color.

We have one GW store in Poland, or we had one, not sure it it still exists. 12 hour trip to get there isn't really an option to me.

All in all I hope that GW is going to be adding wizards to all armies, maybe they can put the rules in a WD or an expansion book of some sort. To be honest I wonder why they didn't do it with the generals handbook. I ordered it expecting new rules, but there is almost nothing in the book. No new relics or units. At least the points costs are in it, but paying that much for 2 pages seemed a bit of a waste.

I  hope that kromlech or some other firm starts making AoS models for cheaper then GW.

41 minutes ago, Karol said:

Some units cost more, others don't fit in to 2000pts, some got nerfed, plus his army is painted the wrong way, he wanted to have stormcasts from different orders, and the rules now say armies have to be the proper color.

We have one GW store in Poland, or we had one, not sure it it still exists. 12 hour trip to get there isn't really an option to me.

All in all I hope that GW is going to be adding wizards to all armies, maybe they can put the rules in a WD or an expansion book of some sort. To be honest I wonder why they didn't do it with the generals handbook. I ordered it expecting new rules, but there is almost nothing in the book. No new relics or units. At least the points costs are in it, but paying that much for 2 pages seemed a bit of a waste.

I  hope that kromlech or some other firm starts making AoS models for cheaper then GW.

Khorne is too manly for magic! Unless its an Allied Tzeentch wizard becuase you want an endless spel.

Anyways GW has a policy of not releasing rules for models they do not have for sale ever since the Chapter House Fiasco.

On one hand that makes it easier for new players not having to convert, on the other hand books are then dictated by models rather than fluff. This also killed off many Special Characters that never got models.

1 hour ago, Karol said:

plus his army is painted the wrong way, he wanted to have stormcasts from different orders, and the rules now say armies have to be the proper color.

I don't think anyone cares about this rule, even in tourneys. Most people are more than happy to play against a nicely painted army no matter the color choice.

Even the manager of my official GW store painted his Stormcast army in an unconventional color scheme so he won't be able to enforce a rule like this on others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karol said:

That's normal when a edition or something similarly significant changes. Same goes for digital games, when you have to learn an entirely new build-order or approach to the game after a patch. I'm aware that this is not the same from a financial perspective, but to be honest you either roll with it and the hobby or you don't. Games have to be shaken up once in a while, a stagnant meta is not enjoyable.

For the paint-part, this is rarely to never enforced, not even by GW itself and the player-base unanimously ignores such rules.

• Like 1

Ok, it does explain some stuff to me. the edition switch seems to be brutal for new players though, they didn't get to expiriance or get bored with the good stuff, but are there to "enjoy" the nerfs. And the fact that people seem to be saying that an update is years in the future, and the GH didn't fix anything, makes it hard to go further. In fact it is down right scary to buy anything. Never know if something suddenly gets nerfed by a FAQ and your left with money put in to stuff that doesn't work.

I don't think anyone cares about this rule, even in tourneys. Most people are more than happy to play against a nicely painted army no matter the color choice.

People here are very RAW, if they have a rule that helps them or hinders their opponents they use it. The fact that most people dislike stormcasts and their players doesn't help being merciful either.

3 hours ago, kenshin620 said:

On one hand that makes it easier for new players not having to convert, on the other hand books are then dictated by models rather than fluff.

True, although there are still problems. It is rather daunting to hear day 1 of new edition, that to even start playing you have to get 30 demons, 10 dogs, 1 dog characters and a bloodthirster, and you dont even want to play demons just mortals.

15 minutes ago, Karol said:

Ok, it does explain some stuff to me. the edition switch seems to be brutal for new players though, they didn't get to expiriance or get bored with the good stuff, but are there to "enjoy" the nerfs. And the fact that people seem to be saying that an update is years in the future, and the GH didn't fix anything, makes it hard to go further. In fact it is down right scary to buy anything. Never know if something suddenly gets nerfed by a FAQ and your left with money put in to stuff that doesn't work.

People here are very RAW, if they have a rule that helps them or hinders their opponents they use it. The fact that most people dislike stormcasts and their players doesn't help being merciful either.

True, although there are still problems. It is rather daunting to hear day 1 of new edition, that to even start playing you have to get 30 demons, 10 dogs, 1 dog characters and a bloodthirster, and you dont even want to play demons just mortals.

I mean. No you don’t. I have literally 0 demons and never will. I’ve been collecting Khorne Bloodbound/mortals since September 2017 and even though Bloodletter Bomb and all that was the cool kid way to play I just don’t like the way the demons look. Even if they make the demons hit and wound on 1 ups and give them 15 wounds each I still won’t buy Bloodletters or those stupid looking dogs. 

The only demon I like for any of the Chaos gods at all is the Bloodthirster. I’ll eventually get 3 and SKARBRAND. 

However conversely: they can make Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut, Wrath Mongers, Skullreapers, Blood Warriors and Mighty Skullcrushers all have 1 wound each, hitting on 6’s and wounding on 6’s and I’ll still love my Khorne Mortals. Why? 

Because them sucking or being good in game doesn’t make them any less ****** epic looking. I just genuinely love and am passionate for the aesthetics of the models themselves. 

Thats the way I play. I pick models I enjoy and love the look of and play with those and find my own way of playing and my own lists. I don’t net list. I ask for advice and opinions, but at the end of the day I’m trying to play my way and find my own way to win using what I personally love. 

Gore Pilgrims may be our only good Battalion but it won’t stop me from trying out The Goretide, Slaughterborn, Skulltake, Brass Stampede and even Dark Feast for fun. I want to try them all out for several games and find my own unique way to win. I just can’t leave home without my Skullreapers and Mighty Skullcrushers. 

• Like 5

@Karol Daemons aren't essential as you don't have to summon given we have alternative uses for blood tithe. Keep in mind a lot of players here hit up tournaments or generally look for every competitive edge but you dont have to play that way.

I do understand your concerns. One of the reasons I stopped playing years ago was because chaos warriors went from being 2 attacks each, 3+ save elite warriors to 1 attack each 5+ save chaff. I forget what edition change it was but the whole character of my Chaos Warriors army changed for the worse (in my opinion) overnight.  However years later I'm back in the hobby with a vengeance, fortunately kept all my models and now my old chaos warriors are back to being somewhat elite infantry and are relevant again. As the meta and rules change you will find different models/units come and go. I currently have 3 blood crushers collecting dust as they are absolute rubbish but in a couple of years time they might be the business and will see action again. In the meantime I have plenty of other options to build lists from. Granted not everyone can have a huge collection but you need to view the hobby as a long term project. Your collection will build over time. There are always deals going on ebay if cash is an issue. A weak list on paper can still snag a glorious victory while the strongest seeming lists can falter. Sometimes you can catch an opponent off guard because he was expecting you to run gore pilgrims and summon a blood thirster but you turn up with a completely different army and game plan.

Its about having fun at the end of the day and Khorne cares not who wins or loses, as long as there is blood & skulls :-) 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Agent of Chaos said:

One of the reasons I stopped playing years ago was because chaos warriors went from being 2 attacks each, 3+ save elite warriors to 1 attack each 5+ save chaff. I forget what edition change it was but the whole character of my Chaos Warriors army changed for the worse (in my opinion) overnight. 

I think that was WFB to AoS! Man I remember top tier Warriors of Chaos. Those giant blocks of Khorne great weapon marauders that were like 7pts a model made everyone go nuts (though that was 7th edition, 8th saw marauders heavily nerfed, but WoC were still overall top-high tier).

But yea unless you're planning on being a serious tournament player, having fun with what you like should be one of the main reasons for playing. Ah heck look at the Destruction section of this forum! We're borderline masochistic!

And also thats the gamble with warhammer, you never know what the heck is up with GW. An unfortunate fact is that updates and balance are lopsided depending on what the GW's design team is interested in. In AoS for example, they are very much not interested in Destruction (other than the Moonclan update, and who knows when thats coming out!).  Now I suppose if you had a tight enough group, house and fans rules could be an option. I used to have a hobby of making fan updates.

Edited by kenshin620
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Agent of Chaos said:

@Karol Daemons aren't essential as you don't have to summon given we have alternative uses for blood tithe. Keep in mind a lot of players here hit up tournaments or generally look for every competitive edge but you dont have to play that way.

I do understand your concerns. One of the reasons I stopped playing years ago was because chaos warriors went from being 2 attacks each, 3+ save elite warriors to 1 attack each 5+ save chaff. I forget what edition change it was but the whole character of my Chaos Warriors army changed for the worse (in my opinion) overnight.  However years later I'm back in the hobby with a vengeance, fortunately kept all my models and now my old chaos warriors are back to being somewhat elite infantry and are relevant again. As the meta and rules change you will find different models/units come and go. I currently have 3 blood crushers collecting dust as they are absolute rubbish but in a couple of years time they might be the business and will see action again. In the meantime I have plenty of other options to build lists from. Granted not everyone can have a huge collection but you need to view the hobby as a long term project. Your collection will build over time. There are always deals going on ebay if cash is an issue. A weak list on paper can still snag a glorious victory while the strongest seeming lists can falter. Sometimes you can catch an opponent off guard because he was expecting you to run gore pilgrims and summon a blood thirster but you turn up with a completely different army and game plan.

Its about having fun at the end of the day and Khorne cares not who wins or loses, as long as there is blood & skulls ?

our secondary market for AoS stuff is rather small, it is hard to get stuff outside of stores. There are full armies being sold, but most of them are old WFB armies, not very compatible with AoS. I think the waiting of years is kind scary too me. Maybe waiting a year or two, isn't so bad if your 40 or older, but for me 2-3 years seemed like a life time. I don't even know if the game or faction is going to exists in 2-3 years time, or if I am going to play. for all I know, the store may close in that time and then no one will play AoS here.

I wish I could do the lore thing people seemed to be so in to, or recast my own models to have a full 2k list.

Does anyone know if  GW ever explained why they don't do new releases like other games? Now I don't know many table top games, and played only AoS, but it seems that other games have new stuff coming steady with new stuff for all or most faction every month, while with GW you get 2-3 boxs and 2-3 heros, and  then nothing for years.  And if you get unlucky people playing bad armies maybe put in loop that can last for editions.

11 minutes ago, Karol said:

our secondary market for AoS stuff is rather small, it is hard to get stuff outside of stores. There are full armies being sold, but most of them are old WFB armies, not very compatible with AoS. I think the waiting of years is kind scary too me. Maybe waiting a year or two, isn't so bad if your 40 or older, but for me 2-3 years seemed like a life time. I don't even know if the game or faction is going to exists in 2-3 years time, or if I am going to play. for all I know, the store may close in that time and then no one will play AoS here.

I wish I could do the lore thing people seemed to be so in to, or recast my own models to have a full 2k list.

Does anyone know if  GW ever explained why they don't do new releases like other games? Now I don't know many table top games, and played only AoS, but it seems that other games have new stuff coming steady with new stuff for all or most faction every month, while with GW you get 2-3 boxs and 2-3 heros, and  then nothing for years.  And if you get unlucky people playing bad armies maybe put in loop that can last for editions.

Because they’re juggling like 10 games. 

If you’re not keeping track of /everything/ they’re doing it feels like they haven’t done anything in forever. 

However they just dropped a Titan release for 40k before AoS 2, then a Blood Bowl Team and pitch, then AoS 2, now Kill Team back to 40k, some Warhammer Quest support for the Soul Wars Undead in a White Dwarf article, all of which came with new models. 

The Titans were new, the Dark Elves for Blood Bowl are new, Kill Team at the very least has new terrain, the Soul Wars Box Set was all new models, and that’s just the stuff I know about. 

There may have been some Necromunda gang releases, or Shadespire stuff or some other board game I forgot about. 

3 hours ago, kenshin620 said:

Those giant blocks of Khorne great weapon marauders that were like 7pts a model made everyone go nuts

Haha, I knew a guy who converted up and painted 90 of the buggers. He was a full-blown WAACer, and cried for years after they got nerfed.

38 minutes ago, Roark said:

Haha, I knew a guy who converted up and painted 90 of the buggers. He was a full-blown WAACer, and cried for years after they got nerfed.

I almost feel as though people like that inherently cannot enjoy the hobby because it’s alwags shifting. It’s just an endless rotation of money and time. 

Its got to be frustrating buying the flavor of the month, painting it all up and then it all changes and your army might be defunct but you don’t love your army, you just love winning, so you start all over again. 

I’m ride or die Ironjawz and Khorne Bloodbound (And World Eaters in 40k) and I will do everything I can to win with those armies, but I could never get rid of them or because they’re in a bad place. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative Khorgorath model? I'm considering getting one in my army, but I find the model sooo ugly and it doesn't fit with my Mortal/"realistic" theme. I try to avoid the over-the-top feel of modern Khorne in general. Maybe use the Daemon Prince as a basis and work from there? 

55 minutes ago, Bjornas said:

Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative Khorgorath model? I'm considering getting one in my army, but I find the model sooo ugly and it doesn't fit with my Mortal/"realistic" theme. I try to avoid the over-the-top feel of modern Khorne in general. Maybe use the Daemon Prince as a basis and work from there? 

How about a Dark Eldar Clawed Fiend? He's even got a whip-tail that could represent his tentacle attacks. I have no idea how big those guys are though...

3 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

Because they’re juggling like 10 games. 

If you’re not keeping track of /everything/ they’re doing it feels like they haven’t done anything in forever. 

However they just dropped a Titan release for 40k before AoS 2, then a Blood Bowl Team and pitch, then AoS 2, now Kill Team back to 40k, some Warhammer Quest support for the Soul Wars Undead in a White Dwarf article, all of which came with new models. 

The Titans were new, the Dark Elves for Blood Bowl are new, Kill Team at the very least has new terrain, the Soul Wars Box Set was all new models, and that’s just the stuff I know about. 

There may have been some Necromunda gang releases, or Shadespire stuff or some other board game I forgot about. 

Ah ok, so are people expected to play all GW games to have fun? I have some anxiety problems, so am not expecting to feel the same way, but how do people go on with their armies being bad or the feat that they may be bad at any moment. And am not claiming that blades are bad, am not good enough player to judge that. Even the thought that maybe someone at GW just decided to not update blades of khorn in the next few years makes me feel a bit sick.

Or is it that people have to love painting or buying AoS books, to feel ok with the hobby, besides the possibility of playing all GW games and being lucky that one of those goes well for the stuff you picked. I have been talking about it with doctor, but she wasn't really happy about me starting that kind of a hobby.

• Confused 1

@Karol I got into the hobby for Warhammer Quest. A game that initially came out in 1996, and received two official expansions initially... and some minor updates in White Dwarf.

They finally released a new edition (Silver Tower, and Shadows Over Hammerhal) several years ago, and in collecting HEROES and ADVERSARIES for the game I’ve ended up with multiple armies that I can paint and play.

I look forward to new releases, and hope for their use ... but most model updates don’t give additional heroes or adversaries for use in Warhammer Quest.

In regards to Khorne, GW released AoS in 2015. Khorne received an initial battletome in 2015. (Khorne Bloodbound) Khorne then received an updated Battletome in 2017. (Blades of Khorne)

There are other forces that haven’t received a Battletome at all ... Skaven Moulder, Eshin, Masterclan, Verminous, Slaves to Darkness, Hosts Of Slaanesh. (And that is just some of the Chaos alliance forces ..) others haven’t received a new Battletome since initial release, like Beastclaw Raiders, Skaven Pestilens ...

All of the major Chaos gods are in an interesting kind of spot. Because they have access to a wide range of models and play options.

A Khorne Army can pull models from Blades of Khorne, Daemons of Chaos, Slaves to Darkness, Monsters Of Chaos and Forgeworld Monstrous Arcanum... and still not need to use allies.

All of the Chaos God armies are like that.

Today, an army composition of Gore Pilgrims is awesome... when the next faq comes out, who knows?

But, with the wide variety of game types there are options.

Sure, they didn’t release a new edition of the Battletome, but they did release a book with 84 new Artefacts that all armies can play with. And the Grand Alliance Command Abilities and Artefacts were partially rewritten.

There are a whole bunch of official new battleplans options, and an update to options with Aerial battles.

What Army is “the best” will change. As long as you like the look, you’ll always have ways to play.

1 hour ago, Karol said:

Ah ok, so are people expected to play all GW games to have fun? I have some anxiety problems, so am not expecting to feel the same way, but how do people go on with their armies being bad or the feat that they may be bad at any moment. And am not claiming that blades are bad, am not good enough player to judge that. Even the thought that maybe someone at GW just decided to not update blades of khorn in the next few years makes me feel a bit sick.

Or is it that people have to love painting or buying AoS books, to feel ok with the hobby, besides the possibility of playing all GW games and being lucky that one of those goes well for the stuff you picked. I have been talking about it with doctor, but she wasn't really happy about me starting that kind of a hobby.

Friend, I suggest you don't base your emotional wellbeing on this hobby, and even less what some people on the internet are hypothesizing about the current state of your army. Even if an army is considered good or bad here, you can still win or lose with it yourself. No local club meta is the world championships anyway. Enjoy this hobby for more than just owning what is considered the 'best' army (without necessarily knowing how to win with it).

• Like 2

Another thing to keep in the is the PLASTIC ONLY market GW has cultivated.

Plastic molds are NOTORIOUSLY expensive (even small ones can be tens of thousands of dollars/pounds), especially in GW's case since they......I'd say objectively have the best 28mm hard plastic plastic wargaming models (not best period, I mean you got those insanely detailed Military Model kits). Since they took out metal models and replaced it with (pretty terrible) resin, they went "ok we'll just do all plastic. even for special characters!".

Combine this with their IP paranoia (so they also invest into legal protection) and each kit they make is basically a pretty significant investment, one which they have to go "will this make back its money?"

This is especially difficult since wargaming is a niche hobby, they aren't Bandai Namco who easily sell tens of thousands of Gunpla a year. Thats why it usually appears to be forever for an army to get new models, because it does. Thats also why so few companies outside of GW invest heavily into hard plastics, outside of Historical wargamign since they at least don't have to hire lawyers.

At the end of the day, GW wants to make money. And how do you make money if people already own 4000pts of models? Change the meta, introduce new mechanics (endless spells), make new models to complement the old, nerf common units so people feel they should buy different models, or even invent new armies that people may be interested in. Or in an extreme case, "kill" off a game with 25 years of history and rewrite the entire thing.

I have been in the hobby since 2008, I have seen massive changes. I have seen the Assault Heavy meta of 40k in 5th edition get absolutely ravaged by 6-7th edition massively nerfing armies like Wych Cult Dark Eldar and Blood Angels. I have seen the IG Chimera go from Hero to Zero. I have seen the Alpha Strike MSU 7th edition WFB get radically changed into the Big Bus Grind Meta (and Lvl 4 wizard+BSB meta) of 8th. I have seen Ogres go from a gimmicky army to one of the best in 8th edition to....well lets just say that Beastclaw Raiders are back to gimmicky tier (but I still love them!)

And GW sometimes does use inter-edition FAQs and Erratas to change things though if things get extreme. 8th edition 40k was very troubling with people running armies of nothing but flyers, so they had to nerf that (much to the dismay of peopel who bought 6-8 Forgeworld aricraft I bet). Even recently they shook up the meta again by nerfing turn one Deep Striking, and the "rule of 3". People who did Cheesy things like running 7 flying Hive Tyrants suddenly had an illegal list. While these measures are great for squashing power gaming, there are times where running cheese was the only way (supposedly). Bonesplitters and their Kunning Ruk some argue is the only way for Bonesplitters to be competitive. It

This isn't a video game you bought at the store for $60. This is costs quite a bit more, and it is partially understandable why people may be upset. And also yea it does get much harder to be in the GW hobby outside of the big countries like US or UK since warhammer is even more scarce there.

Ok I think I typed enough. Back to SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.