What do you think the new "grave sites" will be?

Jgregs

I doubt they will release anything new to represent the grave sites.

Someone mentioned previously it will most likely just be the mausoleums from the garden of morr scenery kit. 

Im thinking the grave stones from the zombie and old skeleton kits combined with pieces from the walls and fences scenery kit on a large round base would look cool.

Maybe with a couple of skellies emerging from the ground.

I'm excited for these in terms of game play but having to put these together is a bit of a turn off. Its one of the things that I don't like about Sylvaneth and Nurgle Magotkin.

8f5ed8eec7ac428cb5880c63c870e71f--workshop-boutique.jpg

6e125c9757e9d4790b5db301b8fd80e6.jpg

99220299022_WarhammerWallsFences01.jpg

3 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

I thought it was confirmed to be tokens in the WD

It's very likely it will be part of the token set that comes with the actual Warscroll card set for Legions of Nagash. 

In terms of rules though I think as mentioned it might act as a centerpoint where just can be measured from, so any token can work. 

White Dwarf confirmed that you get 4 Gravesite markers within the normal tokens pack that comes with the warscroll cards (£15).  The only deluxe thing they've done recently has been the Warlords version of the Generals Handbook (which was well worth the extra money!)

I'm currently thinking of the smallest oval base with some gravestones on, possibly one with a freshly dug grave.  The skeleton climbing out the ground from the Shadespire set (or the very old metal one) would also work.  I'd love to do as @Killax says and use the Garden of Morr, but I think that could be quite restrictive if you measure from the centre of the gravesite.

The people of GW replied to my FB question: no need to haul terrain along with you. You can use the cards or you can make your own custom one. I take it something perfectly flat would be easier however in this game for space reasons. 

45 minutes ago, Killax said:

Confirmation on the Gravemark tokens:

60220207005_NagashWarscrollCardsENG03.jp

60220207005_NagashWarscrollCardsENG04.jp
Source: NZ GW site for preorders

In addition other spoiled Warscrolls are correct, nagash is on the front of the stack and he is the same as was spoiled.

In the first picture the cards on the right, do you think they may be the names of new spells?

I can't recall seeing anything like 'soulpike', 'spirit gale' or 'prison of grief' before on any death war-scrolls.

Some of those names do sound very direct damage based! I'm getting a little too excited I think.

2 hours ago, Ashtyn said:

In the first picture the cards on the right, do you think they may be the names of new spells?

I can't recall seeing anything like 'soulpike', 'spirit gale' or 'prison of grief' before on any death war-scrolls.

Some of those names do sound very direct damage based! I'm getting a little too excited I think.

Oh that's 100% the case, basically everything that isn't on the Warscroll will be put on there and if there is room for more things they'll add that too.

For example, the Khorne variant has all the Blood Blessings, Blood Tithe effects and then the other Command abilities because they seem to skip on Artfacts and Command Traits for the tokens. I don't know why exactly they skipp the latter but it's the prime reason why I'm making cards for basically all the content in the book, so you can combine them with the Warscroll set and be done. 

Long story short, not everything will be a token but the idea that new spells will be and so will be the Gravemarkers can be confirmed.

In addition though, what I think can also be a really cool idea for a marker is to simply have an old or unused CD (which has a center point) and riddle it with graves and tombstones. The Greenstuffworld kit is idea for this in my opinion and just for basing purposes also I think it looks very cool.

http://www.greenstuffworld.com/en/scenery-accessories/191-gravestones-graveyard-plastic-set-renedra.html

1 hour ago, grungolah said:

Is the Sigmarite Mausoleum just 2 of these kits?  They look surprisingly similar, except they don't offer the Garden anymore.  

Yes it is exactly that.

There was also a moment they had the box with the death playmat, don't know what that was called but that was a cool deal too.

Archived