- Axes & Shields
10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
- Axes & Shields

Units
6 x Tzaangor Skyfires (320)
Total: 2000/2000

Been playing destruction for a while now and want to try something new, just need some advise if an army like this would work or how to make it better before i start buying anymore models. thanks

Yeah 9 skyfires makes more sense actually can keep them all in range of the shaman easier aswell but was thinking of having lord of war on the tzaangors with sayl+run charge, should get them in combat fast .

The skyfires were mainly for sniping and support fire, but i guess 18 might be overkill?

2 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

18 Skyfires are definitely overkill. Are you building the list with competitive play or making friends in mind?

"making friends " Ha!

i think a few people. i can count them on 1 hand would enjoy this type of filth. 

if games-workshop cover this army may as well change streams to one of those cam sites and uploaded it to a ****** site :P

43 minutes ago, kozokus said:

Uh?

Is Sayl the Faithless a Tzeench model?

How do you keep allegeance?

He is FAITHLESS after all :)

Seems a shame as Chaos allegiance ability Unpredictable destruction is even more forgettable when used by Tzeentch.

17 hours ago, choppa6189 said:

Yeah 9 skyfires makes more sense actually can keep them all in range of the shaman easier aswell but was thinking of having lord of war on the tzaangors with sayl+run charge, should get them in combat fast .

The skyfires were mainly for sniping and support fire, but i guess 18 might be overkill?

Depends on what you are going for.  If you are going for competitive play, 18 skyfires isn't too many. Kaleb Walters, who won the Adepticon GT this past weekend, was running an 18 skyfires list.  I was his hardest matchup of the weekend (not surprising given it was game 5 on Table 2) but apparently he tabled everyone else with an hour or more to spare at the 100+ person event.

36 minutes ago, KOS777 said:

What actually list had Kaleb Walters?

Kaleb won the Adepticon AOS GT this last weekend with: 

• Lord of Change (300)
  • Kairos (340)
  • Gaunt Summoner (100)
  • Tzangor Shaman (120)
  • 9 Skyfires (480)
  • 9 Skyfires (480)
  • 10 Marauders (60)
  • 10 Marauders (60)
  • 10 Maraduers (60)

The LOC had 2 extra spells as his command trait and the Phantasmal weapon (increase rend by 1).  I don't remember all the spells but they all felt pretty standard.  Now he did have help in game 5 as every building and fence on the board (of which there were many) were Damned, so he was at a perm 4+ to Mortal Wound on the Skyfires.  Regardless of that fact, he wiped every other opponent (but myself) off the board with over an hour to spare.  It was a hard list and quite competitive. 

Archived