Ironjawz or Khorne bloodbound?

Greetings.

I am currently building an Sylvaneth army. In the future I am planning on going to tournaments with them when I have learned how to play them.
This project will be slow paced and I really enjoy painting them so that will take some time to paint them all.

Meanwhile I want a fighty army that I can play now as I learn more about the game itself. And I am looking at Ironjawz and Khorne bloodbound.
Both armies have some pro's and con's.

Ironjawz

+ Hardback battletome
+ Great models
+ Low model count
+ Seems easy enough to play
+ Good fluff

- Few unit options
- Quite expensive $$$

Khorne Bloodbound

+ Hardback battletome
+ Great models
+ Good army bundles
+ Fun synergies
+ Good variety of units
+ Cheaper $$$

- Lots of bodies (will take longer to paint)
- Don't know anything about the fluff (except that they like to kill stuff)

I dont know how competitive they are. But Ironjaws are quite popular in Sweden, Bloodbound are rarely seen in my area.
And I have a good idea of how I would like to build and paint both armies. So I am in quite a pickle here! What du you think?
Any good advice?

Thank you for looking and feel free to leave a comment below :)

Bloodbound are alongside Stormcast the most 100% Age of Sigmar biggest army, but the variation comes in the heroes, not so in the units. They have still a good variation of units nonetheless.

As an Ork I'm gonna say, go with Ironjaws! Or better, go with wath look better to you, both are quite competitive if used well :) 

I'm not really in the Bloodboun Fluff. But I know that the Bloodreavers are barbaric-canibals, the first thing that strike me as "Wow, Age of Sigmar is not that child-friendly as people says".

As a Player I prefer combined Alliance armys (I use my Bloodbounds with Slaves to Darkness and Beastmen, and my Ironjawz with grots, greenskins and bonnesplitaz), seems more fluffy to me that just pure faction alliances, but from a competitive standpoint I can see why you pick one of the more fleshed out AoS armys. 

Ironjawz work well as a beginner army, they hit hard, are quick to get into combat thanks to the Destruction army traits and are relatively robust.

Khorne Bloodbound offer more options, you have fast moving troops, chaff troops, heavy armour save troops. Even more so if combined with either Khorne daemons or Khorne Slaves to Darkness models.

If this is just a starter army to practice, go Ironjawz, if you want a second project army, go Khorne.

Ironjaws are good beginner army as people say, with some of the best GW minis out right now.

With that said, they can still be competitive.  

But id probably go Khorne myself.  They have a lot of really good synergy. They can be scary to play aganist. 

Also, if there a lot of ironjaws armies in your area, you'll probably be able to scoop one cheap in a few months, once people start to get bored.

I am liking my khorne partly because of the heroes/synergy and secondly I like the fluff and have a story built up in my mind for my army. 

I am less keen on the painting of hordes of reavers, so I tend to use blood warriors.

Bloodbound get to do a lot of fun things, although pure khorne armies will suffer for range an no magic unless they go outside khorne. Every so often I feel the call of the great horned one and think rats with machine guns.

So far as my friends have played, Bloodbound is quite hard to play decently.

But it is more fun to play and have many big guys to try (as opposed to only 2 variants of Maw-krusha for Ironjawz).

Ironjawz has very solid battalion, buff and battlelines. The Brutes are as deadly as SE Paladins if you buff them good enough.

Archived