Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaseliegth

Events UK: Bristol Smash 2017

On 27/02/2017 at 10:19 PM, Thenecbromancer said:

Hi Mark,

Just sent my payment in but it looks like Karl has already paid for me - sorry for being a pain in the ****** but can I have a refund please?

Cheers,

Dave Roberts

Yes I'll sort this out at the end of the week

• Like 1

Just to let you all know today is the last day for the discounted tickets if you attended last years Bristol Smash

Mark did you receive my payment/will you be updating the paid list.

I sent it across a couple of days ago, let me know if any issues.

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

Could you add me to the list - James Box

Will set up payment later today.

Cheers

Hi Mark, hopefully you received my payment on the 20th too (Sam Pearson).

:)

Apparently two of the people I paid for Patrick Rance and Dave Roberts attended last year, however I paid full price for them. Any chance I could get the discounted price please??

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any half decent accommodation nearby or in the city that is only a bus ride away?

Cheers

On 08/03/2017 at 10:12 AM, Chrisdanish said:

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any half decent accommodation nearby or in the city that is only a bus ride away?

Reckon we could do a park bench :D

if you do Air BnB there is loads in Bristol at great rates.

If you want a hotel then there is also loads in the centre of town I know I'm planning of having a few drinks later in the evening around Queen Square.

Also entrance list updated

Could you put me (Adam Cunis) and George Newbould down for this? We came last year but I didn't see the announcement at the time. I'm also trying to round up some more Angel Wargamers... Will pay when we have full numbers confirmed!

• Like 1

Hi @Kaseliegth I also  paid for Carl smith and rob Perrin fella if you could update them as paid when you get chance  please :-)

Hey Mark only just seen this was checking the old forum lol. Can you please add Mark Paddon , Billy Ernest and Charlie Robinson as maybes please. Will send payment as the other 2 know if they can make it. Charlie wants to defend his spoon

• Like 1

Quick question. Are people allowed to come and watch or is this just for players only?

13 minutes ago, Chillpill said:

Quick question. Are people allowed to come and watch or is this just for players only?

If you're interested in the hobby and wanna see a tournament in action I would say go for it. So long as you're not interfering in the games or bugging people, but best to confirm with @Kaseliegth

Yea I think I'd love to go and watch. Wouldn't bug anyone (who does not want to be bugged :P ) . I just ordered my first set of AoS models (Ironjawz starter box and Brutes) but they have not arrived yet and it will probably take me a very long time to assemble and paint them (complete noob in that regard).

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, Kaseliegth said:

I'll be updating everything hopefully by tomorrow night

@Kaseliegth, I have sent paypal payment for a ticket, as has one of my friends. Can you please confirm receipt of this and confirm our place on the entrants list so we can book accommodation?

Thank you.