WHFB Characters -> AoS

16 minutes ago, MotherGoose said:

They've made unique characters incredibly hard locked (soulblight in particular) to the point you HAVE to use them in their subfaction. Traits and items have been cut in half or worse, magic choice is all disappearing.

[Offtopic]

That's one of the bullets that AoS 4.0 need to dodge. Some units have the same problem, their rules are so meh unless you put them in their subfaction, then they become from good to excelent.

[Offtopic Off]

19 hours ago, Koala said:

Count Mordrek is just SUCH an interesting concept. Immortality as a curse might no longer count as "new" but it does work quite well in AoS over the top storytelling. 

The funny thing is he is actually in AoS, reborn in one of short stories 

• Thanks 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

We already know Ikit Claw is somewhere around there (MY TECHNOCRACY) and Thanquol is still thanquoling in a not very thanquoliesque miniature, but that said, I don't have any other old skaven characters that I want to see in AoS. Alltho, it was a shame how much potential was wasted on poor Tretch, poor buddy couldn't even get killed off-screen during End Times.

But yeah, I don't mind about not having more old skaven characters in AoS. Not that there's a lot of ways of bringing them back anyway.

This is not really a character but it kinda is. Does anyone know whats up with the Crown of Sorcery? I love the bits with Azhag the Slaughterer and while i dont think we will be seeing him could we be seeing someone else wearing this thing. I like what a Necromancer in other factions that are not known for that kind of magic like the orruks could bring us. I also noticed quite a few important AoS characters have worn the crown. Last thing i remember reading is that it was stored in a vault? Please correct me if im wrong.

Edited by Gitzdee

I would go for Myrmidia. She was a goddess so it would be easier to explain. I would love more cults for our CoS, but something cooler than the wheel one, pls. Zenestra is a cool mini with a cool background, her cult isn't too appealing. Nice idea, weirdly executed for me.

On top of that something similar in concept to the Green Knight, as it is one of the coolest minis for me, would be ace.

As a way to add flavour, characters that resemble personalities like Leonardo da Miragliano or Marco Colombo would be really fun.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

22 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I would go for Myrmidia. She was a goddess so it would be easier to explain. I would love more cults for our CoS, but something cooler than the wheel one, pls.

Myrmidia is also kinda in aos…. Worshipped by both mortals and Stormcast of Tempest Lords.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Myrmidia is also kinda in aos…. Worshipped by both mortals and Stormcast of Tempest Lords.

do you know if there is a list somewhere of every the-world-that-was character being "stormcasted"?

edit: Alaric the mad as a chaos dwarf could be cool :D

Edited by Freemeta
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Garrac said:

We already know Ikit Claw is somewhere around there (MY TECHNOCRACY) and Thanquol is still thanquoling in a not very thanquoliesque miniature, but that said, I don't have any other old skaven characters that I want to see in AoS. Alltho, it was a shame how much potential was wasted on poor Tretch, poor buddy couldn't even get killed off-screen during End Times.

But yeah, I don't mind about not having more old skaven characters in AoS. Not that there's a lot of ways of bringing them back anyway.

There are like two skaven characters I could returning.

not as their own form, more or less as a Verminlord, a form they took after having been slain or died of unknown causes

deathmaster snikch and Queek headtaker being probably my favorites. Bit I am not overly hoping for their return.

as I think Queek would probably loose a good chunk of character as a verminlord

22 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

This is not really a character but it kinda is. Does anyone know whats up with the Crown of Sorcery? I love the bits with Azhag the Slaughterer and while i dont think we will be seeing him could we be seeing someone else wearing this thing. I like what a Necromancer in other factions that are not known for that kind of magic like the orruks could bring us. I also noticed quite a few important AoS characters have worn the crown. Last thing i remember reading is that it was stored in a vault? Please correct me if im wrong.

Huh, I would have assumed Nagash reclaimed it during the End Times, but I can't find any reference to that. Somewhat surprising to me.

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

There are like two skaven characters I could returning.

not as their own form, more or less as a Verminlord, a form they took after having been slain or died of unknown causes

deathmaster snikch and Queek headtaker being probably my favorites. Bit I am not overly hoping for their return.

as I think Queek would probably loose a good chunk of character as a verminlord

Snikch  was confirmed to have died during End Times in a rare honest warcom moment

Queek, I could see it, but I wouldn't like it. He was the only skaven to ever live that had a legit friend, Ive never seen him as a guy that could act as a pawn to the Horned Rat (and I think his arc and death were one of the bit few good ones on ET)

Edited by Garrac
  • Like 1