WiP Wednesdays

Ben

After setting a frenzied pace and then accidentally playing too much ESO, I'm going to get back to work again. Stupid car accident didn't help either.

I've got more Skaven to share, some Blood Bowl coming in the near future, and a fun Orky project I've been mulling over :) 

8 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

That's my work today, frenzied painting to finish the warchanter by Saturday, and 5 brutes and a second warchanter from mohojoe met the great God dettol, and came out clean and grey.

Good to see the old boyz getting treated well ;)

I have been working on 1000 points of Ogors for a match I have set up for friday.

Heres the Tyrant to give a flavour of what I am working on

dc0f0782a1ccb6632cfd5b4caa1fed7d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
No pictures to post, but I ordered a portable painting station so I can bring my stuff into the living room and paint in the evening without my wife moaning that I'm deserting her. So I might actually be able to post some progress next week [emoji4]

You should post a picture of your station after you set it up! I'm interested in how much space it'll give you.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

On 09/02/2017 at 8:05 PM, mrstimpson38 said:

You should post a picture of your station after you set it up! I'm interested in how much space it'll give you.

Here's a picture. Not that much room after putting my wet palette on there. Think I'll remove one of the cup holders so that I can put the palette there and leave more space in the middle.

Oh, and please ignore the non AoS models :)z

IMG_20170211_234546.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

@Double Misfire Nice reavers! Sicne you're running quite a warm scheme, why not a lightish wood colour for the bows? You could use a reddish leather too, Tuskgor fur esque.

I'm worried a redish leather might clash with the read already on them. I've shamelessly ripped off the colourscheme from this Blood Bowl team on the community blog, but have no idea what to do with the shoulders.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/01/15/blood-bowl-team-conversion-showcase-high-elves/