Soulblight Gravelords News, Rumours and Speculation

Neil Arthur Hotep

Wk on foot and horse are a joke.........lost the +1 attack to a unit for a joke of reroll 1 hit that eveyone have with the generic command ability.

Really every warscroll have been nerfed and we lost every revive units skills.

I dont get it

45 minutes ago, Doko said:

Yes im seeing the new tome in twitch. The mortarch seems buffed but almost all the other units nerfed  seems,and blood knigth 195 are waaay overcosted,worse than olds than cost 180.

Also radukar the wolf do around 10,6 damage and cost 320  and only 11 wounds with save 4, the t rex of seraphon do 14'4damage and have more wounds for 210....

So far every wsrscroll have been nerfed from leguion of nagash. Only grave guard seems great 

You're right, I've just gone over all the warscrolls and am basically off the army now. V sad, I was super hyped

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ok seems we have 4 gravesites, also we have in the alegiance the skill to revive models near of heroes but now it is only one time per unit

Black nigths have been nerfed into the oblivion,same cost and stats but lost the lance and shield.

Blood knigth same stats that old but 15 point expensiver

Grave guard with two hand weapon seems too much good to be true but it is the best unit of the tome

Edited by Doko
  • Like 1

Radukar comes with a free unit of wolves, so his points aren't as bad as they look.

but yeah, lots of nerfs, lots of price hikes.  The bin is real.  It is a good thing I already wrote off this books rules or I'd be big mad.  They nerfed wight kings.  Wight Kings!  They're already so bad!

lore of the vampires is /crazy terrible/.  Like, silly bad.  Joke bad.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sception said:

Radukar comes with a free unit of wolves, so his points aren't as bad as they look.

but yeah, lots of nerfs, lots of price hikes.  The bin is real.  It is a good thing I already wrote off this books rules or I'd be big mad.  They nerfed wight kings.  Wight Kings!  They're already so bad!

Well thats disappointing to hear. Heres to hoping the new SCE stuff doesnt suck too

edit: why would they remove a core part of Deaths thing which is bringing dead stuff back?

Edited by Malakithe

4 minutes ago, Sception said:

It's kinda strange that you can sort of tell who is writing the book, looking at the rules it seems that the Slaanesh Book writer also did Soulblight Gravelords. 

Edited by shinros
  • Like 1

Other example the black knigth,same stats and points than old.

But........now they havent shield and also havent lances,they have lost the +1 damage when charge and the +1 save of the shield but cost 120 

Really i dont know who do the tome but every scroll is a nerfed nagash scrolls version

Feel bats 3 wounds save 6 and nothing special only can retreat and charge.........nothing to save us of shooting

Something good,we have 4 graveyards yet,2 in our zone and 2 in enemy zone

Edited by Doko

4 grave sites, but they don't heal.

vhordrai is a freight train.

sword & board grave guard might be ok.

not everything is worse, some stuff looks fun, but geeze.  It's the kind of changes you would have imagined a couple years ago when nagash & ghasts were on every table.  A unit can only be invoked once per turn.  Healing is way, way down.

• Like 1

Vargheists are better...

Wow though...seems they took LoN, changed very little, slapped some new allegiance abilities on it and called it done. 

Dammit I knew it was a bad sign as soon as I saw that the model lineup had extremely few new units. 

I was wrong about mounted vampire lords.  They're gone.  Regular vamps fly, and keep their +1 attack ca, now limited to summonable units & wholly within at time of activation.

i wanted wight kings toget a different CA so tgey weren't redundant with vamps, but the monkey's paw tiurned it into 're-roll 1's to hit'... ouch.

the much speculated about & wish listed bloodline abilities / vampiric powers did not come to pass.

• Like 1