The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, anyone else saw yesterday in the warcom posts a mention of the upcoming event in the GW stores? It was a minor one mentioning to contact your store to know more, but I cannot find it now.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2024/03/21/adepticon-preview-the-spear-of-the-everchosen-heralds-the-final-chapter-of-the-dawnbringers-series/

At the bottom of the post on this article. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Elarin said:

The launch box will be released on the 29th of June. We will see all contents of the box during a preview in May, but I guess they will start showing some single models earlier like last year with 40k.

If they follow the same format as for launch of 10th edition, there will be a daily article during the next couple of months. Here you can see all the information and faction focus they released between end March and June last year 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/03/30/warhammer-40000-new-edition-everything-you-need-to-know/

3 minutes ago, Frodorowski said:

If they follow the same format as for launch of 10th edition, there will be a daily article during the next couple of months. Here you can see all the information and faction focus they released between end March and June last year 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/03/30/warhammer-40000-new-edition-everything-you-need-to-know/

Uuuh. Nice! Our roadmap (I hope!) is finally coming!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I have a feeling this might be something entirely different to the weapon teams.

I’m actually keen in seeing if these jezzails are a multi part kit considering the backpack they where carrying.

it’s possible we might be seeing weapon teams in units of 3 n

That like...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I have a feeling this might be something entirely different to the weapon teams.

I’m actually keen in seeing if these jezzails are a multi part kit considering the backpack they where carrying.

it’s possible we might be seeing weapon teams in units of 3 n

Treat them like the IG heavy weapons squad ? Sounds like a logical idea. 

Also look at who liked your post.

(Sorry for DP)

18 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im very interested in seeing how Skavens full on Realm invasion affects all the other Factions.

I wonder if Chaos Duardin will be brought into the fold due to the Skavens machinations.

Chaos Duradin seething finding out Skaven beat them to making an apocalyptic underground explosion producing instant massed industry and having a bigger slave population. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Chaos Duradin seething finding out Skaven beat them to making an apocalyptic underground explosion producing instant massed industry and having a bigger slave population. 

It sucks so hard to not have slaves on all GW systems anymore... I miss the days when I just threw waves of ****** to my enemies and shot, killing more skavens than my own enemies, until my machines exploded on a big green mushroom... Those were the days...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im very interested in seeing how Skavens full on Realm invasion affects all the other Factions.

I wonder if Chaos Duardin will be brought into the fold due to the Skavens machinations.

*Archaon makes the Great Horned Rat the 5th Chaos God*

8k4jej.jpg.56c595366bf8e5fc87a8d6466015d0dd.jpg

It would be cool to start getting minor gods coming out of the woodwork to backstab each other or try and indispose of one of the current big 4 to get a seat at the table

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

As far as I can tell, soloing 70% of  Fantasy's destruction already took the Great Horned Rat to an oficial 5th chaos god position, it's just that the other 3 didn't respect him. He was even present when giving Archaon boons, but the edgelord just spat on him. He's an oficial great chaos god and doesn't care about the opinions of the rest because at the end of the day the GHR only wants to gain more power and kill them all.

Also, I thought Archaon released Slaanesh already?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jator said:

Nah, he was working on it, but had to postpone it to give Katakros a proper beating.

Lol, bro cares more about beating the surprisingly sexy goth daddy guy than about releasing censorship

Edited by Garrac
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

Lol, bro cares more about beating the surprisingly sexy goth daaddy guy than about releasing censorship

I'm sure Slaneesh is pretty understanding about the whole thing.

• Haha 1