The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Baron I_oyd said:

Pin on Fantasy miniatures

I actually remember cool croco-like Kroxigor models from TWW, though they made them completely different in Age of Sigmar Seraphon release. So I think rat ogres will also differ from what TWW has

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

This look awesome, I don't why but the whole helmet is just add a little more to the 

so I'm still wondering if they going to show off the box with all these leaks because at this rate might as well especially since the trailer going to spoil the units might as well

i think a trailer for 4e is guaranteed. if the whole box isn't shown, i'm expecting new liberator and new clanrats/stormvermin being revealed first

• Like 4

Keep a close eye on the cinematic, for 9th, 10th and 3rd they revealed pretty much all of the new units in the box just in the cinematic so at least you'll know what units are coming even if you dont get to see the figures.

• Like 2

Just now, Cdance93 said:

Keep a close eye on the cinematic, for 10th  they revealed pretty much all of the new units in the box just in the cinematic so at least you'll know what units are coming even if you dont get to see the figures.

10th

10th

10th

Meanwhile, the trailer for 10th that revealed all the miniatures coming:

image.png.f72252899472383a745cf496663abfd2.png

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mr_Whateley said:

Singapore Warhound made me reactivate my account to come here and say:

KEEP THE POSTS COMING, MATE!

I painted this while waiting for new models so please, please accept this as an offering to the Horned Rat...

recorte sacerdote de plaga.png

Brother these are immaculate! The blend and texturing on that robe!

• Like 1

Just now, EntMan said:

Showing my ignorance, but what does USR mean?

Universal special rules.

Instead of “when this unit receives a wound, you can roll a dice and on a 5+, that wound is negated”, the ability just says “ward 5+” and you have a glossary in core rules that explains what those keywords mean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ragest said:

Universal special rules.

Instead of “when this unit receives a wound, you can roll a dice and on a 5+, that wound is negated”, the ability just says “ward 5+” and you have a glossary in core rules that explains what those keywords mean.

two really great things that can happen for AOS. USR are absolutely the way to go for balance as well

• Like 1