The Rumour Thread

25 minutes ago, mawhis117 said:

How certain are we about this one?

Reveal hidden contents

Nurgle demons vs Nighthaunt alchemist

I think it's safe to say from the REs that we're getting at least an alchemist for Nighthaunt... just no clear indicator of the delivery method or if it's part of a multi-model theme (two of the arms are left arms though).

Here's my thoughts on that list. 

AoS Khul is wishlisting. It would be a nice surprise but there's a less than 10% chance of us seeing a new model. Maybe in 4th edition. Also we will see at least one mini from each faction in the launch box. 

40k This is the biggest preview show of the year now that Warhammer Fest has been cancelled and we're getting the same size 40k preview as the store anniversary?? Really? I'd expect agents of the imperium especially now it's been leaked, maybe sisters and possibly even a teaser for Blood Angels. 

Underworlds. Nurgle is a reasonable guess but it's been less than a year since the last Nighthaunt warband. Are we really getting another one so soon?

Warcry. I'd love Kurnothi, but regular Sylvaneth is much more likely.

Kill team. Probably accurate. 

The old world. Probably accurate. 

Necromunda. Probably accurate

Horus heresy No idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GloomkingWortwazi said:

I think our only real Sylvaneth hint currently is the bug hive in the revenant style branches? Seems much more likely to be tree-dudes or tree-dudettes than anything else.

Mini drychas would be sweet.

• LOVE IT! 3

9 minutes ago, Chikout said:

40k This is the biggest preview show of the year now that Warhammer Fest has been cancelled and we're getting the same size 40k preview as the store anniversary?? Really? I'd expect agents of the imperium especially now it's been leaked, maybe sisters and possibly even a teaser for Blood Angels. 

what that goes back to what I said in another post: How much are we expecting form Adepticon and how much expecting for the Warhammerfest stream if there is any? Because if it that big of an event show then surely they show off the entire 4th edition box as over then 40k 4 theme box for a niche player base  

15 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Mini drychas would be sweet.

That, to me, sounds like tree kin, where old Branches and dead trees are reanimated by the spirits of the forest. Would be nice to see that idea brought back but with living creatures such as the hives and swarms now lending some extra attacks. Tree spirit armies are neat 😂

So excited for Thursday, I really hope we get see some of this starter set. 

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dragon-knight77 said:

what that goes back to what I said in another post: How much are we expecting form Adepticon and how much expecting for the Warhammerfest stream if there is any? Because if it that big of an event show then surely they show off the entire 4th edition box as over then 40k 4 theme box for a niche player base  

Ok here's some context. Last year there was a full Warhammer Fest event but we still got. 

The lion and arks of omen book 5, 40k 10 announced, a cg trailer, a terminator trailer and a termagant trailer. 4 videos 

For AoS we got the full Seraphon reveal, the first look at steelhelms and heroes for soulblight and OBR. 3 videos. 

A killteam box reveal, an Underworlds starter set reveal and a Horus heresy reveal. 10 videos altogether in a year when Warhammer Fest wasn't cancelled. 

I think it's safe to say it will be a big show. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Ok here's some context. Last year there was a full Warhammer Fest event but we still got. 

The lion and arks of omen book 5, 40k 10 announced, a cg trailer, a terminator trailer and a termagant trailer. 4 videos 

For AoS we got the full Seraphon reveal, the first look at steelhelms and heroes for soulblight and OBR. 3 videos. 

A killteam box reveal, an Underworlds starter set reveal and a Horus heresy reveal. 10 videos altogether in a year when Warhammer Fest wasn't cancelled. 

I think it's safe to say it will be a big show. 

The only issue with this is that last year we got news for 5 games (AoS, Underworlds, 40k, Kill Team and Heresy). This year they've said they're covering 6 games plus teasers for 2 more. So it could be thinner on the ground with the reveals spread out across more systems this year.

And I would wager that the Warhammer Fest reveals will be done at either another event or an online preview around that time and not merged into Adepticon. It'll still be a good show, it usually is but I'm not expecting more than last year.

• Like 1

Do we know how long they normally wait between live shows at events and the preview streams? The article mentions that show at the event starts at 8 cst but the stream doesn't start until 10 cst. With a two hour gap maybe they're doing a longer show than normal?

2 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

They didn’t found me.

They can't distinguish the East Asian lmao.

Thanks,kawaii Japanese.

Thanks,Chinese.

I LEAK.

90550BF8-CE50-4534-8345-A7E20251218D.jpeg

42A20821-EE7D-42A3-A587-10915ED7DECB.jpeg

F11F6AA0-F839-42CC-B23F-96D79A6DB8EF.jpeg

something tells me this will be a stormcast...

12 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

They didn’t found me.

Thanks,kawaii Japanese.

Thanks,Chinese.

I LEAK.

That's either a soul-axe or a soul-hammer either way I'm getting into the Ruination Chamber.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

They didn’t found me.

Thanks,kawaii Japanese.

Thanks,Chinese.

I LEAK.

Axe look....nighthaunt-ish maybe it because of the paint job. Suppose this belongs to the Ruination version of a Lord Castellant

Also the Ruin Prime (that what im calling cover art lord) but why does in that view look like he has the Vegeta hairline

13 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

They didn’t found me.

Thanks,kawaii Japanese.

Thanks,Chinese.

I LEAK.

If these are from the same model as the wings, I wonder if it’s a new Celestant Prime. The armor seems pretty similar, and the flowy weapons would fit.

For the armor color, his whole thing used to be that his armor would change to match whatever stormhost he’s fighting alongside because hes just a vessel for sigmar’s will, but recent lore has had him frequently stuck in the colours of the Anvils of the Heldenhammer after his defeat by Lady Olynder during the soul wars. That reforging left him increasingly with his own dire mood that matched with those of that stormhost, and having his own personal thoughts and feelings weigh heavily on him. That’s started to distress him because he WANTS to be a truly neutral vessel for sigmar’s will and commands to flow through, which is maybe the most interesting thing they’ve ever done with the character, despite not exploring it at all so far.

• Like 1

Hope cast into Ruin, Why Sigmar lied, and everything has a price. I dont know why, just predict it, and focus on the  '' price '' , is that a clue, did someone deal with Slaanesh for their greed and pay a price????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Togetak said:

If these are from the same model as the wings, I wonder if it’s a new Celestant Prime. The armor seems pretty similar, and the flowy weapons would fit.

That's clearly an axe, not Ghal-Maraz. 

I wouldn't have expected GW to show off the actual launch set this week, only maybe one model per side together with a trailer like with 40k.

But with all these leaks I think they kinda have to or they won't have anything left to show whenever they originally planned to

Edited by Matrindur

4 hours ago, SG Warhound said:

Singapore Warhound

They didn’t found me.

Thanks,kawaii Japanese.

Thanks,Chinese.

I LEAK.

Posting an image of literally me to start a leak, good.

Also btw is that 1/ black armour for Ruination and 2/ the studio changed their way to paint SCE lightning ?