The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

I may have had an ale or two at the time and this heinous act has been rectified!!

Im so damn hyped for all the lore!!

Warcry releases are some of mt favourite minis. 

Very hit and miss for me. For example didn't care much for the kruleboyz mosta-killaz however bands like huanchis, gorgers, cos, vamps were excellent. 

I'd love a gitmob band, geeduds. 😁

• LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Preppikoma said:

Slaaneshi realm-specific cultists would complete* the Old Four treatment, but I genuinely await more wacky ones, like human cultists of the Great Horned Rat (who doesn't care about them, but they still bring ruination in its name).

* Not for me. I want a smorgasbord of Chaos cults (multiple, more than the approaches so far!) from each and every realm.

I personally hope that the slaaneshi-warband (if/when it's released) is a literal tropes of killer-acrobats. Slaanesh seems to have largely taken over Nurgle's old Carnival shtick, so let's get some daemonic trapezes up and going! Otherwise, let's use Warcry like GW used Underworlds and Killteam: a testing ground/expansion for sub-factions and cool ideas. 

Edited by Twisted Firaun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Very hit and miss for me. For example didn't care much for the kruleboyz mosta-killaz however bands like huanchis, gorgers, cos, vamps were excellent. 

I'd love a gitmob band, geeduds. 😁

Yes!! Give us lithe Grot Archers and Hunters, keep the comedic* elements to Gloomspite and make these spiteful Grots a force to be reckoned with.

*Gloomspite are actually the scariest of all Factions to me. Novels such as Gloomspite and Gitslayer make their portrayal nightmare fuel.

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Dawnbringers V next week! In addition, the first few Vanguards they've unveiled and a new (?) Calis & Toll novel, as well as standalone Warcry terrain pieces.

Well there goes my food budget for the month. Luckily nothing FOMO in terms of release but I really want to get that Cities Spearhead and the Saviours of Cinderfall set.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I personally hope that the slaaneshi-warband (if/when it's released) is a literal tropes of killer-acrobats. Slaanesh seems to have largely taken over Nurgle's old Carnival shtick, so let's get some daemonic trapezes up and going! 

Squeeee! 

That could be glorious. All in Venetian-style carnival masks, perhaps, and flamboyant outfits. Love it. It'd get me into Warcry instantly! 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Well there goes my food budget for the month. Luckily nothing FOMO in terms of release but I really want to get that Cities Spearhead and the Saviours of Cinderfall set.

Honestly barring another Necrolith Bone Dragon nothing currently on preorder/preview has been worth it imo (or is already sold out), so I should be fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Kim Woof-Woof said:

Squeeee! 

That could be glorious. All in Venetian-style carnival masks, perhaps, and flamboyant outfits. Love it. It'd get me into Warcry instantly! 

personally, I'm thinking "The Greatest Show" mixed with the Prince Ali scene from Disney's Aladdin and the debauchery of New Orleanian Mardi Gras.

• LOVE IT! 1

Prices in EUR:

image.png.4933b244a296d6c81917e8ca1e56da79.png

For Reference: Callis and Toll cost the same as Blacktalons and Spearheads are cheaper than Combat Patrols and the same price as Vanguards.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I may have had an ale or two at the time and this heinous act has been rectified!!

Im so damn hyped for all the lore!!

I'm sure you ment Sigmaw 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Prices in EUR:

image.png.4933b244a296d6c81917e8ca1e56da79.png

For Reference: Callis and Toll cost the same as Blacktalons and Spearheads are cheaper than Combat Patrols and the same price as Vanguards.

Pretty hyped that the spearhead boxes did not get a price increase. It is a good purchase with the added flgs discount.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gitzdee said:

Pretty hyped that the spearhead boxes did not get a price increase. It is a good purchase with the added flgs discount.

82,5 it would cost me the CoS one when its content is worth 185 GW price. Pretty sweet indeed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vaellas said:

Was worried prices may go up but that puts Callis and Toll to the same price as Blacktalons so £45. £36 from third party sites. 

*Grabs wallet*

The one that especially surprised me was Spearheads. No price raise? Also, no price raise this Xmas? Seems that GW could have realised they went too far.

• Like 4