The Rumour Thread

That center silhouette looks to be holding the Morai Heg icon rumour engine, the other two seem to be a krootox and likely a Solar Auxilia sentinel or sentinel-like vehicle.

I reckon the center one might also solve that advent rumour engine that looked like a wing.

Edited by SilentSentinel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Front page of the Warhammer site had updated. Is that a DoK hero in the centre? There's definitely a Kootox and something heresy in the background. 

Left is kroot, right is Solar Auxilia Aethon Sentinel so middle should be something AoS

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

Me before this: meh, this presentation is probably gonna be 90% standard stuff.

Me after seeing an image of a bird-like winged Khainite pop up: wait is this gonna be legit full of surprises?! :o 

Super interested by that, especially the right wing being puffier than the left wing, is it cloaked in shadow magic and the shaper edged part is the actual demonic wings being revealed? 

I remember the 2018 Corebook saying Malerion’s aelves having a devilish appearance with twisted wings & tails to match. So maybe he leant some over to the Hag like how he gave Morathi his Shadeborn?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Front page of the Warhammer site had updated. Is that a DoK hero in the centre? There's definitely a Kootox and something heresy in the background. Screenshot_20240119-134122.png.6a2b91e5a094d01147c5720e0addc8cf.png

Seems the rumoured Morai Heg mini. The cut top is the bit from the RE for sure.