The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Cataphract said:

Have some leaks?

https://imgur.com/a/Onh5C3d

EaygQKI.jpeg

09juQOA.jpeg

o4e9psT.jpeg

Yeah seen it don’t believe it.

And those rumors also mentioned the skaven merc box being 2x3 (or just 2 individual) stormfiends with the new hero.

and while gw has made some bad boxset this seem something so incompetent that even gw wouldn’t do

Just now, lele said:

AOS main hub? .Non sense

Pretty much.

although nighthaunt getting something seems likely the believable part, considering some of the rumors remind one of something ghostlike

2 minutes ago, Danaork said:

The emissary character is really nice, doesn't say if they're forgeworld resin or plastic though. I'd assume resin unless specified to be plastic 

10 minutes ago, Danaork said:

Mmmh I love that some of the new models are in these boxsets.

but I’m not really a fan of the old skeleton warriors.

at this point I’d probably would have enjoyed a return of the vampire count skeletons with an upgrade sprues for weapons and shield options

• Thanks 1

I am really disappointed with TK rerelease. Bretonnia clearly won this round. Although that sentence in the end - On top of all of these, a full range of classic Khemri miniatures will be returning to bolster the forces featured in this article, with much more to come in the future - implies that they will release new TK models in the future.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YoghurtKobold said:

I am really disappointed with TK rerelease. Bretonnia clearly won this round. Although that sentence in the end - On top of all of these, a full range of classic Khemri miniatures will be returning to bolster the forces featured in this article, with much more to come in the future - implies that they will release new TK models in the future.

Meanwhile those TK from the future...

image.png.3019bf39b7b46d1e8090536a82ce6464.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Whats really interesting is that this article doesn't come with a video. So we still have two hidden yt videos for TOW.

Which even if we get a looking at 2024 video for them still leaves one more?

That's strange.

Anyway I am very happy with how they handle the rulebook and armybooks and that there are epub versions. It will be a costly couple of weeks. Now hoping that the Chaos release for dawnbringers will not be to soon. My wallet can't handle it.

1 minute ago, Tonhel said:

That's strange.

Anyway I am very happy with how they handle the rulebook and armybooks and that there are epub versions. It will be a costly couple of weeks. Now hoping that the Chaos release for dawnbringers will not be to soon. My wallet can't handle it.

Also, EPUB versions mean that higher quality ones would flow over the net.

Edited by Ejecutor